over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting insurance to pay for gyno

nfernoo

Banned
I talked to a plastic surgery friend and he said one might get it paid for if one complains of pain and get this. If prolactin and estrogen is really high and testosterone is low.
what? Really?

If true what does one do of they're on test prop (High dose) and npp

From what I hear you have to jump through a lot of hoops to get gyno covered by insurance. One does not simply whine about it being painful.

A good buddy of mine has been trying to get his covered by insurance for quite some time now.

They view gyno as comestic so yeah it'll be difficult to get them to approve of it.

Yes its known to be considered cosmetic.
But if test is low (they will test)
And u have high levels of prolactin they might if lump is there.

But I don't believe it. It's impossible

I didn't jump through any hoops. Went to a plastic surgeon, he wrote a letter to my insurance and insurance covered 80% of the cost.

I parlayed a hernia surgery into gyno removal. It was done by a general surgeon and he was able to get approval from the insurance company by putting it is as a secondary procedure to remove lumps in breast. He never mentioned gyno and because I was going to be under for the hernia it made sense for the insurance company to cover it.

Now he was not a cosmetic surgeon but he was a dammed good general surgeon and knew exactly what was happening. Told me to make sure my blood levels would be in reasonable range so he could keep in the file.

He removed the gland and 6 months later no indent. Moral of the story is you can get insurance to cover it if you have the right surgeon and play your cards right.

I didn't jump through any hoops. Went to a plastic surgeon, he wrote a letter to my insurance and insurance covered 80% of the cost.

Same thing with me years ago. Mine was puberty gyno or whatever you wanna call it. The doctor took a bunch of pics and I told them it was painful and hurt (it didnt). I think my insurance covered 80% and I was left with about $1,000 to pay or some shit.

Friend of mine got his covered. I believe his doctor said it affected his daily life, both mentally and physically etc. his medical provider covered most of the cost.

I talked to a plastic surgery friend and he said one might get it paid for if one complains of pain and get this. If prolactin and estrogen is really high and testosterone is low.
what? Really?

If true what does one do of they're on test prop (High dose) and npp

Tell them it causes you pain and effects you mentally.
Some people get gyno from puberty covered by insurance.
It depends on your doctors and insurance provider.

If test level needs to be low while prolactin and e2 high for them to cover it then what about tapering down completely off whatever you're on and only take like 80-100mg of tren per week? Might want to take your own bloodwork first to confirm your test level is tanked, the tren should raise prolactin and create a false high e2 reading.

If test level needs to be low while prolactin and e2 high for them to cover it then what about tapering down completely off whatever you're on and only take like 80-100mg of tren per week? Might want to take your own bloodwork first to confirm your test level is tanked, the tren should raise prolactin and create a false high e2 reading.

I was considering this actually.
does npp do anything useful?
I only use test prop. When will that be out and have my test low?

They can deny also if they consider your Gyno "fatty" via scan instead of tissue

I was considering this actually.
does npp do anything useful?
I only use test prop. When will that be out and have my test low?

It's probably best to cut out the npp completely. I remember seeing someone say deca led to a false high reading of their test level when they had blood drawn, then others responded that the source probably gave him test instead of deca. So just to be safe don't take any nandrolone. The prop should probably be out of your system about 2 weeks after stopping. It would be a good idea to get bloodwork done on your own first to confirm everything is where you would need it to be.

There would need to be an actual hard "lump" for your doc to even consider this right? My nipples have a somewhat pointy look to them, but no lump...just fat I guess

I wrote my letter, got it covered, went to a different doctor, he fucking put a different code on there, and insurance didn't pay dick of it. I had to pay 100%. I'm fucking furious but at the same time I'm super happy that I got it done.

I wrote my letter, got it covered, went to a different doctor, he fucking put a different code on there, and insurance didn't pay dick of it. I had to pay 100%. I'm fucking furious but at the same time I'm super happy that I got it done.

Most likely the ICD-9 diagnosis code which indicates why they were doing said surgery. The claim could have multiple codes and if he puts something like 'prior use of anabolic steroids', automatically not covered.

I think it depends on your insurance.

I can have it covered. Family history of breast cancer.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws