over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Test/High Deca

AVelasques911

Registered
It's pretty clear now that most people do best on minimal test, high tren (I've even heard of guys dropping test and just using HCG or Masteron with fantastic results).

Made me wonder why not with deca/NPP.... similar issue of both excess e2 and prolactin doubling up in the body.

And just in general. The more I read the more I feel test should be at absolute minimum, enough to keep you in the 800 or so ng/dl range for optimal health. I like the addition of a DHT, masteron or proviron, for cognitive and sexual benefits as well as a year round base.

But the muscle building portion, IMO, should be handled by a deca, tren, superdrol etc. Stuff that's going to be a good deal more anabolic without jacking up your estrogen levels.... why do you even want high dose test if taking one of the most powerful steroids ever like Superdrol? If you blast/cruise at regular intervals, not just when funds are available, you should maintain just fine over the years.

I'm proposing that test should be purely for maintaining male health, not used as an anabolic when there are far better ones. A DHT should be the main year-round drug as it will likely prevent the need for an AI and also keep DHT receptors saturated instead of allowing DHN (in the case of Deca) to bind to them in the brain/penis (another forgotten route via which Deca/tren Dick seems to occur).

Something like
100mg Test/200 Masteron for a cruise
100mg Test/400 masteron/400 NPP for a blast

I have read of some people doing this and even ditching the test all together during the blast. I say still keep a minimal amount of test in there for bodily functions but the Masteron/Proviron seem to be what will do everything from keeping bloat to a minimum, to keeping libido sky high, to keeping mood and overall drive elevated. The Anabolic (Nandrolone and Tren really seem to be the kings) will do its job of muscle growth.

It's been done on other forums, not sure if anyone here does it this way and would like to chime in with opinions, both good and bad? My main point is that I see Masteron/Proviron as providing all of the benefits that people want out of test, and Tren/Deca/Superdrol etc. as providing a far more anabolic environment. Test to me is becoming more of just a therapeutic thing like taking a multi-vitamin, not something to blast.

Test gets zero credits these days, they dont want to use 500mg of test but 500mg tren is all Ok. If it wasn't for a decent dose of test, I think you'd see a lot less size in general.

Low test is for females anyway.

With the exception if you really cant handle it.

Last edited:
Test gets zero credits these days, they dont want to use 500mg of test but 500mg tren is all Ok. If it wasn't for a decent dose of test, I think you'd see a lot less size in general.

Low test is for females anyway.

With the exception if you really cant handle it.

I do still believe test is best, the safest overall choice and if someone wants to just blast and cruise with test alone, it's perfectly fine. The two problems I keep seeing is that about 750g or so of test there's really a point of diminishing returns and the bigger problem is that most people want to use other compounds.... usually either tren or nandrolone.

It's when those other compounds come in that I think test should be completely dropped down to bare minimum levels. I don't think you need anything with tren since it's already a very strong androgen, but Deca, I think matching it with Masteron would be very smart. As weak as DHN is, it will bind to the DHT receptors in the penis and the brain and sure, just speculation but having DHT receptors with DHN in them can't be helping matters.

Low test IS for females, however I'm talking about using test purely as functional TRT. 100mg puts me 790ng/dl at the lowest trough...... that's not low at all, that's a good high/normal level. Let tren or deca do the work more efficiently.

TL;DR. I think testosterone is best used purely as a TRT base, I think if it works with tren it should work with deca as well as long as Masteron or proviron are matched at a fairly even dose. I do think it's those two DHT compounds that make the difference in mood/libido NOT testosterone.

Test is king. It’s the basis for everything. I’ll take higher test any day over higher deca.

I do still believe test is best, the safest overall choice and if someone wants to just blast and cruise with test alone, it's perfectly fine. The two problems I keep seeing is that about 750g or so of test there's really a point of diminishing returns and the bigger problem is that most people want to use other compounds.... usually either tren or nandrolone.

It's when those other compounds come in that I think test should be completely dropped down to bare minimum levels. I don't think you need anything with tren since it's already a very strong androgen, but Deca, I think matching it with Masteron would be very smart. As weak as DHN is, it will bind to the DHT receptors in the penis and the brain and sure, just speculation but having DHT receptors with DHN in them can't be helping matters.

Low test IS for females, however I'm talking about using test purely as functional TRT. 100mg puts me 790ng/dl at the lowest trough...... that's not low at all, that's a good high/normal level. Let tren or deca do the work more efficiently.

TL;DR. I think testosterone is best used purely as a TRT base, I think if it works with tren it should work with deca as well as long as Masteron or proviron are matched at a fairly even dose. I do think it's those two DHT compounds that make the difference in mood/libido NOT testosterone.

I completely disagree, I think keeping the test high is key, other compounds are just for an additional effect and should be kept minimal due to their toxicity relative to test.

Ive tried every combination i can think of with various dosages of different compounds.

When im on cycle i always keep test between 500-750.

Ive tried low test high tren and it felt like I was wasting away. Size just wasn't there. Tren doesn't put ANY size on me. Just carves me up. I lose my sez drive on low test high deca. Wrll. I dont lose it, but its not as good as it could be.

Sounds like it's an individual thing. It's about 50/50 with the people here saying high test all the way vs other threads where it's low test (or even no test, just HCG or Masteron) and high 19-nor for almost no side effects.

I can see the issue with Tren completely flattening someone out though, but I do consider tren to be a cutter, when I think tren I think Zyzz.... shrink-wrapped but not very big.

This isn't something I'm personally doing btw., just something I've real a lot of people praising. This is my first time doing a low blast of NPP and the idea came to mind. I'm currently on

200 Test E/200 Mast E (this is year round)
100mg NPP EOD (this will be 10 weeks on/10 weeks off IF I don't get any sides)

If it doesn't work its back to plain old 400 test/400 masteron blasts but I wanted to give the NPP a shot as it's one compound I never did in my younger days because i was SO afraid of libido and ED issues

Ive done low test npp a few times now and i grow just fine.

Ive done

200test/450npp/200tren
200test/600npp/200tren/400dhb

Imo npp needs to be used at 400mg pw minimum for growth.

Again it has to be looked at individually.. some get issues with dht and high estro conversion even at low doses of test.. so for them test is not better... I remember talking to a 212 pro once who stated that test was nothing more than " side effects on a bottle " for him.. some will say to just add a aromatase inhibitor to ease some of the sides but for many th as t comes with it's own array of side effects.. so again it's a individual thing..

Running test at 200 mgs is enough to keep " healthy" in regards to the benefits of test.. then adding npp or primo.. or eq.. and other more anabolic compounds that dont convert at as high a rate etc is better for them..

And yes one can run just test. If you can tolerate the higher doses then that's your prerogative.. it would be a very cost effective way to go. But for me I'd have to add a inhibitor and no matter how low I go eventually my joints ache like crazy.. so its nor worth it. I'll just add primo or npp to my low test base and feel just fine.

This is probably one of the most common thread topics I've seen.

Not just deca, but low vs. high test.

All I can say is to try both and see which works best for you. Some people prefer high test + low deca, others prefer the opposite. Everyone is different.

Deca shot my BP through the roof at 600 per week. Not sure how to combat that. I already take lisinopril

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I look better...and don't lose as much size after, when test is low and other compounds are higher. I just feel like I'm getting more muscle this way. And I've used stupid amounts of test

But tren or sd, no thanks. Too toxic...

Here's my current cycle I just started (I'll add supposed 1test cyp at 500mg once it gets here)

Weekly
200mg test e
1000mg eq
1000mg npp (I prefer this over deca)

Last edited:
I look better...and don't lose as much size after, when test is low and other compounds are higher. I just feel like I'm getting more muscle this way. And I've used stupid amounts of test

Here's my current cycle I just started (I'll add supposed 1test cyp at 500mg once it gets here)

Weekly
200mg test e
1000mg eq

I could feed several babies on that cycle, straight from the nip.

I could feed several babies on that cycle, straight from the nip.

Lol!!

I do very well on NPP if mast is in there. No mast....itchy boobs.

200 test/600npp/600mast I look dry and full. If I replace npp with EQ I just look like a fucking roadmap

My next adventure will be low dose tren/test with a fuckton of primo. Like 200/200/800

Weekly
200mg test e
1000mg eq

Hot damn lol, that's a bit much for me but it is basically what I'm proposing. It took off with tren, with a lot of people feeling way better on minimal test and a ton of tren

That got me thinking. Ok, Deca is the same, just not androgenic. So why not just match it with an androgen
100mg test/400mg masteron/400mg NPP (caber on hand if needed)

My rationale:
1. That level of test puts me at a perfectly highly functional 790 ng/dl (obviously this will be tweaked by the individual).
2. At that dose of test, with 4x the Masteron, I shouldn't even need an AI at all. If e2 aggravates progestin sides, this eliminates that issue.
3. Nandrolone converts to DHN which attaches to DHT receptors in the brain and penis, potentially causing issues? The Masteron should in theory take care of that.
4. You've got enough test to feel good and function well, a decent doctor would put you in the 600-900 range..... trying to to bump it up to 200-250-300mg for no real reason is beyond me. You're just raising your estrogen and bloating more. Raise the Deca instead, you're taking a pretty strong/harsh (relatively) anabolic, let it do it's thing.

This is all just theory as I haven't done it, but apparently it's pretty common, and even going no test at all, just a DHT.

Now bang for buck, I get it. Just taking 750mg of test/750mg of Deca is cheap but for me, it's the Masteron that makes me feel good. Above 200mg of test and it non-stop libido issues, gyno etc. It's individual.

Lol!!

I do very well on NPP if mast is in there. No mast....itchy boobs.

200 test/600npp/600mast I look dry and full. If I replace npp with EQ I just look like a fucking roadmap

My next adventure will be low dose tren/test with a fuckton of primo. Like 200/200/800

Why mast with npp. Does mast help prolactin

Why mast with npp. Does mast help prolactin

Mast competes aggressively at the androgen receptor.. NPP will convert to dhn which will bind to receptors also but can cause the dreaded deca dick.. Mast / DHT will " push" dhn out of the receptor effectively competing with it.. It doesn't eliminate dhn and estrogen but it competes at the receptor helping control side effects..

Mast competes aggressively at the androgen receptor.. NPP will convert to dhn which will bind to receptors also but can cause the dreaded deca dick.. Mast / DHT will " push" dhn out of the receptor effectively competing with it.. It doesn't eliminate dhn and estrogen but it competes at the receptor helping control side effects..
So if high rbc's and hematocrit happen on test only, would lowering it and adding mast and npp help? Prolly not id suppose as both mast and npp will raise them individually as well correct?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members