over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can Steroids Enlarge Your Head?

Whew. At first I was thinking, which head are you talking about? :p

Nice title...

Should have not been aas but gh in the title...we all know a little about the issue.

Should have not been aas but gh in the title...we all know a little about the issue.

Yeah GH does increase your head size. Bonds went up a few hat sizes they said from all the GH he's been on.

He must have been on a sh*tload of GH!

This part makes me laugh: "What about anabolic steroids? They don't give you a big head, but they might make you a bit more like a woman—a bald woman. The body converts a portion of anabolic steroids, which are synthetic forms of testosterone, into estrogen, which causes breast enlargement. Researchers also believe that huge doses of testosterone can cause testicles to shrink by one-quarter or one-third of their original size. And anabolic steroids, like testosterone, can cause hair loss."

Does it really do all that? :D Maybe that's why they created ancilliaries:confused:

I don't buy it.

You don't buy it? The only other thing known to man to enlarge your skull is if you have the disease gigantism ( what Andre the Giant had, and eventually died from). Its no lie, Bonds skull grew from HGH.

You don't buy it? The only other thing known to man to enlarge your skull is if you have the disease gigantism ( what Andre the Giant had, and eventually died from). Its no lie, Bonds skull grew from HGH.

I don't buy it for 1 second!

the skull does not grow from hgh.. what can happen in excessive amounts is certain portions can enlarge.. most common is the eye brow ridge and the jaw.. but, the general circumference does not change.. if one looks at the bodyparts effect by agromeglia it is the hands, eye ridges, jaw as the most common.. but, the rumors like the one about bonds is just that.. a rumor.. no one would know what bonds took except bonds and his trainer.. and they aint talking..

I think it enlarges some people's head so much I'm surprised they can fit through the gym doorway! :D :D

I've also noticed it severely enhances chronic imaginary lat syndrome.. lol :eek:

GH isnt a tissue specific compound, unlike anabolic steroids. As far as I'm aware, it makes everything grow. Bones, nerves, organs, muscles.

Yeah, the head cant grow in circumference but parts of it can grow thicker. The growth plates have long closed in those flat bones. I do know that the jaw can thicken as well as the supra orbital ridges.

aswell if you have a myostatin disorder...but i would love that

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity