over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Raw fertile eggs reduce myostatin...

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I recently read a study that proved the consumption of raw fertilized eggs lowers myostatin levels in the human body. Fertilized eggs contain high levels of follistatin. Follistatin binds to myostatin preventing it from falling into the myostatin receptor. The follistatin in the fertilized egg is responsible for much of the development of the chicken. 12 hours after consumption of the raw fertilized eggs, myostatin was reduced by 47%. Myostatin remained low for 24 hours. Upon learning this, I decided to consume 15 raw fertilized eggs per day (5 eggs in 3 meals.

DIET:

6am: 5 raw fertilized eggs with 4 servings of chocolate LBA's...mixed together into a pudding.

9am: 6oz extra lean ground turkey breast, 2 cups steamed white rice, one scoop whey protein.

Noon: same as 6am meal.

3pm: same as 9am meal

6pm: same as 6am meal.

9pm: same as 9am meal.

Midnight: 2 scoops whey, 2 scoops instant oats.

Have any of you tried this style of diet with raw fertilized eggs?

I notice my energy is way up. My muscles look flat due to low carbs. Strength is good. I just started this diet yesterday.

Thoughts?

where do you get such eggs, and how much do they run? can you get it at like whole food trader joes, or is this like raw milk and have to have a connection?

also do you have any worries about salmonella eating them raw? what about biotin deficiency although rare?

Last edited:
where do you get such eggs, and how much do they run? can you get it at like whole food trader joes, or is this like raw milk and have to have a connection?

I get then from Trader Joe's. $2.79/dozen

also do you have any worries about salmonella eating them raw? what about biotin deficiency although rare?

Biotin deficiency is only relevant if you consumer the egg white alone. When consumed with the yolk the negatives are neutralized. The yolk membrane is where most of the follistatin lies.

The odds of getting salmonella from a raw egg are 1/100,000. Most of those cases probably came from regular store bought eggs that were mass produced.

I do 4 raw every AM, 3 boiled for lunch.....

Anyway none of the cartons say fertilized or non, unless I'm looking wrong? They are "free range organic" but that's all I know....and yummy!!

I get then from Trader Joe's. $2.79/dozen

X2 Trader Joe's is the best!!

They don't sell :spam: :naughty: Just incase you were wondering.

Humanotropin is actually a solid supplement. I was very skeptical until I used it. I would not vouch for a supplement if I truly didn't notice anything.

I have to agree with this!!

I do 4 raw every AM, 3 boiled for lunch.....

Anyway none of the cartons say fertilized or non, unless I'm looking wrong? They are "free range organic" but that's all I know....and yummy!!

The carton has to say, "fertile" on it. I had to go a couple places before finding them at trader Joe's

Get some chickens.

ok, so where do I get the real deal humanofort at a great cost? Also I heard that when you shake up raw eggs in a shaker, it decreases its effectiveness, meaning it turns off some of the enzymes. Has anyone heard that before?

I just read an 8-page abstract on studies which identify follistatin, primarily located in the egg-yolk membrane and membrane attachment of the raw fertilized egg. I was unable to attach the pdf due to the file size being too large.

ABSTRACT INFO

Follistatin is mainly in the egg yolk membrane and attachment. The fluid within the yolk, and the egg white, do not contain follistatin. I also learned that the egg yolk contains plenty of biotin. It is the egg white that causes biotin deficiency. Cooking the egg whites neutralizes the negative effects that cause biotin deficiency. Therefore, I believe it best to consume the egg yolks raw, in tact, to avoid losing nutritive value from portions of the egg yolk fluid sticking to the side of my shaker cup. The egg whites I will separate and cook to avoid issues of biotin dependency. Whipping the egg yolk, and heating the egg yolk may separate the follistatin peptide bond making it inactive.

I think there may be something to this approach at lowering myostatin; a very affordable approach. I trained legs real hard at 3pm. I just got up from a nap, 5 hours post workout. My entire upperbody is incredibly full! My lats, pecs, delts, bis and tris are fully pumped, and vascular! This is not something I have experienced post leg workout in the past, and not something I would expect due to the fact that I cut my daily carbs in half by having raw fertilized eggs with whey protein for half of my meals. My energy level is much higher than usual, as well. This is very exciting! :D

I just read that myostatin levels increase as we grow old. At 43, my guess is I have alot of myostatin in my body. This may just be the cure. ;)

What is old is new again.

50 years ago Vince Gironda advocated large amounts of raw fertilized eggs. :D

What is old is new again.

50 years ago Vince Gironda advocated large amounts of raw fertilized eggs. :D

Funny how those "crazy old guys" sometimes seem to get some things way before everyone else...

I decided to change my protocol to make this thing work the best way possible. First, clean the outside of the egg to reduce risk of salmonella. It's important to consume the raw fertilized egg yolk and connective cord in their entirety to keep the follistatin peptide bond in tact. To do this, I separate the yolk and connective cord from the egg white by cracking the egg in half, and draining the egg white into a microwavable bowl. I swallow 7 egg yolks and connective cords whole, one at a time. I then microwave the 7 egg whites, to neutralize the possibility of biotin depletion, and eat them cooked with hot sauce and soy sauce. I decided it better to consume 7 raw fertilized eggs, instead of 5, for 3 of my meals. I dropped the scoop of whey protein or LBA's from these meals. This brings my total raw fertilized egg total to 21 for the day, and keeps my calories per meal at 500, which works best for me precontest.

Also I heard that when you shake up raw eggs in a shaker, it decreases its effectiveness, meaning it turns off some of the enzymes. Has anyone heard that before?
I blend my raw eggs; I would like to know the answer to this.

I decided to change my protocol to make this thing work the best way possible. First, clean the outside of the egg to reduce risk of salmonella. It's important to consume the raw fertilized egg yolk and connective cord in their entirety to keep the follistatin peptide bond in tact. To do this, I separate the yolk and connective cord from the egg white by cracking the egg in half, and draining the egg white into a microwavable bowl. I swallow 7 egg yolks and connective cords whole, one at a time. I then microwave the 7 egg whites, to neutralize the possibility of biotin depletion, and eat them cooked with hot sauce and soy sauce. I decided it better to consume 7 raw fertilized eggs, instead of 5, for 3 of my meals. I dropped the scoop of whey protein or LBA's from these meals. This brings my total raw fertilized egg total to 21 for the day, and keeps my calories per meal at 500, which works best for me precontest.

I also blend my raw eggs and run them (in shell) under hot water for about 30 sec. to kill any bacteria off of the shell.

Keep us updated jj, this sounds great. May have to switch to fertilized for my raws

I recently read a study that proved the consumption of raw fertilized eggs lowers myostatin levels in the human body. Fertilized eggs contain high levels of follistatin. Follistatin binds to myostatin preventing it from falling into the myostatin receptor. The follistatin in the fertilized egg is responsible for much of the development of the chicken. 12 hours after consumption of the raw fertilized eggs, myostatin was reduced by 47%. Myostatin remained low for 24 hours. Upon learning this, I decided to consume 15 raw fertilized eggs per day (5 eggs in 3 meals.

DIET:

6am: 5 raw fertilized eggs with 4 servings of chocolate LBA's...mixed together into a pudding.

9am: 6oz extra lean ground turkey breast, 2 cups steamed white rice, one scoop whey protein.

Noon: same as 6am meal.

3pm: same as 9am meal

6pm: same as 6am meal.

9pm: same as 9am meal.

Midnight: 2 scoops whey, 2 scoops instant oats.

Have any of you tried this style of diet with raw fertilized eggs?

I notice my energy is way up. My muscles look flat due to low carbs. Strength is good. I just started this diet yesterday.

Thoughts?

I wold like to see that study about raw fertilized eggs, if possible.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws