over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ashley Madison

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Website is fucking crazy man !!!!

Can't believe this shit, lol married people go there to find one night stands

Most of the women on there are just looking or playing games. 90% of them have not even checked in in several months. There are threads on the internet saying the site is a joke.

It's real but I am guessing they are people like fuck this guy, I am going to cheat on him, make a thread and account, and never do it because they kissed and made up.

Ummm,.. It's real.

LOL, are you living in the dark ages? There is plenty of sites to go to if you want to cheat on your wife. Personally they should not be married, just think they don't love their wives like they say.

LOL, are you living in the dark ages? There is plenty of sites to go to if you want to cheat on your wife. Personally they should not be married, just think they don't love their wives like they say.

Bro there is a lot of Women that want to cheat on their husbands on that website... it's kinda opposite then what your sayin. Single dudes slaying married wife's haha

Bro there is a lot of Women that want to cheat on their husbands on that website... it's kinda opposite then what your sayin. Single dudes slaying married wife's haha

Either way, it shows no respect to who you are married too. Not what a marriage should be about. Either be committed to marriage or just stay single.

That is f*ckin crazy. I can't believe there are sites like that.

seen some of these advertised, but always wondered if they are really work

60% of the women at my job cheat on their husbands and then they act like they have sum perfect family, that goals to church on Sundays with their family and involve din all these things. These are educated women masters degree and upper middle class and most husband are too and they don't really even talk bad about their husbands. They say they love their family but just want some other dick after 10-20 yrs.:eek:

AFF, POF, and even Match are loaded w/ cheaters.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I had a bunch of girls on AM play games and then had one AWESOME experience. I think its pretty hit or miss. Some truly want an affair but others just want to test the water and get off on just talking about an affair.

I had a buddy on one of those sites, can't remember the name but he used to have a decent amount of luck hooking up with several ladies.

Either way, it shows no respect to who you are married too. Not what a marriage should be about. Either be committed to marriage or just stay single.

lol...thanks captin obvious! :cool:

The problem is we live in a world of "NOW" rather than "LATER". Back in the day my dad married my mom and she was 19, now I am 33 and unmarried. I am more old school and all these girls are about money and think who they are, no respect. No offense, just saying. Sites like these just defer me from wanting to get married at all. Who needs this problem on top of all the other shit that may come our way. Scratch that!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws