Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Dating Forum > FIND A DATE!
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree447Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-23-2017, 11:36 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

98 percent of them are F'n nuts
tenny likes this.
Old 06-23-2017, 11:56 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by little slice View Post
so you are attractive and successful, and women treated you very well?

well that makes perfect sense. you say that you joked with them about changing careers, and that they supported you in that.

truth is, they truly believed that they did support you in your hypothetical decision, but once they saw the repercussions on that (MUCH less money), they would have changed their minds in the blink of an eye.

so perhaps they were wanting to 'settle down' with you, and that's why they were so pleasant.

I think that the parable of "the woman in the man store" gives a perfectly clear and concise depiction of woman's unrestrained hypergamy, and how it has resulted in many, many unhappy women.
Well there is no way for me to argue that point. I only have the perspective of myself, so there is no way to know what would happen if I was short or ugly or had a low-paying career.

I do have a feeling there's no anecdote I could provide that would change your mind anyway lol

I would of course have to settle for less attractive women in that hypothetical scenario but plenty of the less attractive women I've met in my life are at least as high quality (if going by non-physical traits) and often times more so.

I do agree if I all of a sudden did drop out of my profession and took some 40k/year job I may very well have had a different experience. But again....are we really going to fault a woman who wants a man with a successful career? I likely wouldn't date a woman with a crappy job either.

I do notice the quality of women who are still single at 25+ does seem to go down each year as they become more and more desperate. If I was single I would probably date around until I was 35 and then wife up a quality 25-26 year old who was in grad school and ready for a serious relationship.

Last edited by Pumped340; 06-23-2017 at 12:01 PM.
Old 06-23-2017, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumped340 View Post
But again....are we really going to fault a woman who wants a man with a successful career? I likely wouldn't date a woman with a crappy job either.

that wasn't the argument I was making, but we do seem to be on the same page otherwise.
Pumped340 likes this.
Old 06-23-2017, 12:33 PM
Banned

Good looking + big & lean + attorney + money + sense of humor = game over. With that profile you can pull ass until 50 with ease anywhere...

Quality girls require more than the average bar slut but money + being an attorney is just a magic combination for any woman. They can't help themselves, the gold digging sloots they are. Once you realize this you get bored and jaded and actually start not playing that card to see who is interested without knowing about the career/money.

I'm none of these things. I just know a guy who knows a guy...

Last edited by G.I.Bro; 06-23-2017 at 12:38 PM.
Old 06-23-2017, 06:01 PM
Registered Member

I don't think there is any age where you are done for good. That being said, the odds of establishing a real relationship with a really young chick would be a lot harder the older you get once you get past 30 or so I'd imagine.

That being said as well, nobody should ever be getting in a "real relationship" with a young chick in the first place, they have the most irrational, illogical thinking/perspectives on earth and are not emotionally stable enough (99% of the time) for a real long-term relationship that lasts longer than a couple years.

My $0.02
Old 06-23-2017, 06:08 PM
Featured Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by get it in ya View Post
98 percent of them are F'n nuts
100% bro
get it in ya likes this.
Old 06-23-2017, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natrol View Post
That being said as well, nobody should ever be getting in a "real relationship" with a young chick in the first place, they have the most irrational, illogical thinking/perspectives on earth and are not emotionally stable enough (99% of the time) for a real long-term relationship that lasts longer than a couple years.

My $0.02

the younger girls I talk to are WAY more realistic and personable than the 30 year + crowd..

probably because their brains aren't being melted by baby rabies

the aforementioned group are a unique combination of 'incredibly entitled' and 'dumpy as fuck'
Old 06-23-2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
it's all relative.

ive seen girls who are early 20's who look like COMPLETE shit

and ive seen women in their 50's who I would tap without shame
there's a couple on youtube that posts silly videos..but she's like smoking hot at 50.

he hasn't aged as well but he was actually a male model and did fitness bb ads back in the 1990's.

I see a lot of women like this in the gym you can tell by getting real close that they are late 40's and 50's and they take care of their bodies in the gym and at the table.

I see so many young girls today that just look like crap, they think fraps from starbucks and panera bread food is healthy stuff.

This farmgirl hasn't aged much in 20 some years, exercise and diet are her key.

Last edited by Massive G; 06-23-2017 at 08:37 PM.
Old 06-23-2017, 08:47 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
the younger girls I talk to are WAY more realistic and personable than the 30 year + crowd..

the aforementioned group are a unique combination of 'incredibly entitled' and 'dumpy as fuck'
I mean more in the under 23 year old demographic. Those girls are notoriously poor choices for long-term relationships. F-buddies and non-monogamous relationships they are fantastic, but for monogamous long-term relationships, not so much in my opinion.

I've never dated someone 30+ so I couldn't really say about them anyways haha.

I know exactly what you mean about the combination of entitled and dumpy though for that age range. I worked at a higher end bar/lounge downtown a couple years ago and most of the women that showed up were in their 30's and just felt like they deserved the fucking planet on a silver platter.

Last edited by natrol; 06-23-2017 at 08:49 PM.
Old 06-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Featured Member/ Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by JITB View Post
Has anyone here done the reverse? That is to say, while they were in their prime of youth dated a women 20-25 years older?
Yes sir. Not 25 but 17 years older than me... been together 7 years and I wouldn't change her for ANYONE.

Now truth is she's certainly not your typical 50+ y.o. ... not many teens could actually keep up with her... always been an incredibly active woman, will be till her last breath... probably what keeps her looking way younger than most chicks in their 30's I meet daily.

And dating a 20 y.o. making 10 spelling mistakes per sentence and whose life revolves around FB, Instagram and Twitter? No way... I want to be able to have serious conversations with the people I live with... which, let's face it gets harder and harder with this new generation, whose, without making genaralizations, tends to have banned the word "culture" from its vocabulary...

So much that when I now talk to chicks (same goes with dudes btw) below 25, I pay attention to NOT speak too well or wise... No kidding, there are plenty of words I don't use anymore just to avoid a silly look on their face and an embarrassing "what?"

This society is facing a dramatic leveling downwards... but that's another story.

Old 06-23-2017, 10:29 PM
Registered Member

Doesn't matter their age if they look like a toilet seat lol

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
thejefe likes this.
Old 06-24-2017, 02:05 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
Although I wouldn't date a 20 year old girl (I am 40 and married anyway) simply because of the maturity difference and because I already have children, I certainly wouldn't say it is "gross" to be with someone simply because they are young enough to be the person's daughter.

You do realize that could mean just an 18-20 year age difference (or less in some cases), right? This would mean that a 58 year old man couldn't date a 40 year old woman without being "gross". I don't think so.

Furthermore, and of significant importance here is that throughout ALL of recorded history (until JUST RECENTLY) in nearly all cultures it was considered VERY normal for 30-35 year old men to marry 13-16 year old women. In fact, this happened all the time and was widely accepted everywhere. It would have been considered "weird" for a man who was well off and respected in his community to marry a woman his own age. In most cases the man was AT LEAST 10-12 years older...minimum.

Why were things this way? Back then the men "took care" of the women--completely--and that wasn't possible (for most) if the man was only 20 years old, as he hadn't yet acquired the means for doing so! Also, one of the main considerations when marrying a woman was her ability to bear children. A younger woman (in her young to mid teens) was considered ideal because she was not only more likely to bear healthy children, but she could have more of them and be less likely to die during childbirth.

If a 35 year old man married a 35 year old women, he could basically say "goodbye" to a family, as she would not only be nearing menopause, but she would be less likely to have healthy children and more likely to encounter health issues--and die--during pregnancy due to the lack of medical technology. And with sickness and disease claiming WAY more lives back then, having children die young was very common. Basically, you needed to beat the odds in order to produce a family, which meant having a wife young enough to get pregnant many times...because if your wife was impregnated 10-12 times (assuming she lived through all of those pregnancies), 3 of them might result in children that actually grew to an adult age. Furthermore, the average life expectancy was way lower--like 45-50! If the mother was 35 when she got started, she likely wouldn't even have been around long enough to raise her children into maturity! This is why, if a woman wasn't married by her mid-20's (late 20's at the very latest and that was pushing it), she would likely remain single for life.

There are other reasons as well (also supported by science), but it is anything other than "gross". Only someone with a limited perspective would see things that way. If anything, it is today's culture that has a skewed perspective...not the other way around.
As usual, Mike Arnold has a way with succinctly summarizing complicated situations.
tenny, Phidias and zombiesauce like this.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phidias View Post
Yes sir. Not 25 but 17 years older than me... been together 7 years and I wouldn't change her for ANYONE.

Now truth is she's certainly not your typical 50+ y.o. ... not many teens could actually keep up with her... always been an incredibly active woman, will be till her last breath... probably what keeps her looking way younger than most chicks in their 30's I meet daily.

And dating a 20 y.o. making 10 spelling mistakes per sentence and whose life revolves around FB, Instagram and Twitter? No way... I want to be able to have serious conversations with the people I live with... which, let's face it gets harder and harder with this new generation, whose, without making genaralizations, tends to have banned the word "culture" from its vocabulary...

So much that when I now talk to chicks (same goes with dudes btw) below 25, I pay attention to NOT speak too well or wise... No kidding, there are plenty of words I don't use anymore just to avoid a silly look on their face and an embarrassing "what?"

This society is facing a dramatic leveling downwards... but that's another story.
or you prolly scare off young girls Phidias...

Food for thought [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Phidias likes this.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natrol View Post
I worked at a higher end bar/lounge downtown a couple years ago and most of the women that showed up were in their 30's and just felt like they deserved the fucking planet on a silver platter.

I can't really blame them though.

assuming a woman is half decent looking, she will be inundated with validation and compliments from men every day of her young life.

guys always asking her out, wanting to give her things and spend time with her.

tens of thousands of guys on instagram telling her how perfect she is...every. single. day.

and then all of a sudden, sometime in their 30s, the attention just screeches to a stop, as the men turn around and look to the new batch of 20 year olds.

women really do have the rug pulled out from under them.

the young woman betrays her future self. she doesn't lock down a man when she's in her prime.

her demands are highest when her bargaining power is lowest
Old 06-24-2017, 05:00 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:

assuming a woman is half decent looking, she will be inundated with validation and compliments from men every day of her young life.

tens of thousands of guys on instagram telling her how perfect she is...every. single. day.

and then all of a sudden, sometime in their 30s, the attention just screeches to a stop, as the men turn around and look to the new batch of 20 year olds.

the young woman betrays her future self. she doesn't lock down a man when she's in her prime.

Agreed on the whole thing. One of my favorite things about my girlfriend is she is not big on social media. The three highest quality girls I've ever been with were her, a girl from Hopkins, and a girl from France studying abroad here. All were nerdy girls who didn't realize they were hot (largely because they didn't really try) and just happened to be the one hot girl in their friend group. None of them were big on facebook (just a typical amount), none had an IG account, they didn't drink much or go out so they weren't constantly hit on by guys and they didn't seek validation.

The more a girl posts selfies and pics of herself on IG and the more she goes out drinking with her girlfriends the less stable she probably is in my experience. Obviously there will be exceptions.
Phidias likes this.
Old 06-24-2017, 05:15 AM
Banned

Nice Phidias!

I can't even be around a 25 year old without getting irritated.
The value system they were raised under is in a sad state of affairs.

The behavior I see as the "norm" is one entangled with selfishness, sin,
entitlement, and want and need.

I may sound old, but that's okay with me.

We'll all be judged on the lives we lead and the decisions we made.

And if you don't believe that simple premise, you're probably in your 20's.

-MT

Quote:

Phidias and get it in ya like this.
Old 06-24-2017, 05:28 AM
Banned

Social media - the route of the problem.

You'll look back and agree someday LS. you'll see.

-MT

Quote:

Phidias and get it in ya like this.
Old 06-24-2017, 05:50 AM
Registered Member

Quote:

The fact that there is anyone out there that there world doesn't revolve around facebook or instagram is amazing they are hard to find its sick you are lucky
Old 06-24-2017, 07:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini Truck View Post
Nice Phidias!

I can't even be around a 25 year old without getting irritated.
The value system they were raised under is in a sad state of affairs.

The behavior I see as the "norm" is one entangled with selfishness, sin,
entitlement, and want and need.

I may sound old, but that's okay with me.

We'll all be judged on the lives we lead and the decisions we made.

And if you don't believe that simple premise, you're probably in your 20's.

-MT

Exactly!! I am 39 and cant be around them, i dont care how hot they are. Soon as they talk i am done. So selfish, full of themselves. 25 year olds with 15 year old brains. Also the men i work with are in there 20"s, this country is in trouble, pathetic little boys that smoke pot all day and play video games, pathetic. Glad i dont have kids(boys) because they would be getting beatings
Phidias, Mini Truck and NGL34 like this.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:29 AM
Banned

Quote:

Younger chicks still function on "he's physically attractive, he turns me on, he makes me laugh, I'd fuck him." When they hit a certain age, its not just about a good time anymore. They start sizing dudes up based on what kind of lifestyle they can provide, if they're a family man who she can have a family with, etc. Their criteria becomes much more complex and it's simultaneously much more of a pain in the ass for the dude to be eligible. Money is unfortunately a HUGE factor. But this is why sometimes the 24 year old hotty seems like an easier bag than the 32 year old who is baby crazy and is more concerned with your career than your physique.

Way of the world....

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/find-date/139190-oldest-age-you-legitimately-think-you-can-attract-much-younger-women.html
Posted By For Type Date
Oldest age you legitimately think you can attract much younger women at? - Professional Muscle This thread Refback 06-27-2017 02:46 PM