over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trueloveisheavy log (Aurum RX) , Sustanon - anadrol inject

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
This is nice one :D

SUSTANON 250mg
LiquidDrol (ANADROL 25mg)

Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can,thanks!

Two of my favorite compounds of all time!!!

Ohhh snap :)

This is going to be epic ! Sust is my favorite test of all time :) Kill it brother :)

Ok guys I will start tomorrow on this journey. I'm more interested in improvements than just all out mass gains. But wanted to log the inject Drol for added aggression in the gym. Which I'm sure if it's quailty product it will vine with weight gain and awesome pumps.

So for the plan I was going with 1cc per day inject Drol possibly two on heavy leg days. I will add the Sust at 1/2cc per day and likely increase after a few weeks to 3/4 cc pee day.

So total will be around 3 and 1/2cc Sust 250 per week or 875mg Sust
With 175-200mg inject Drol per week or 25mg per day with the possibility of 50mg on leg day.

I train 6 days a week taking Sunday's off.
1-Chest
2-back
3-quads and calves
4-shoulders
5-arms
6-ham glutes and calves

I have a set split but no set plan on exersice or weight I go by feel.

I gota try both of those!...
Training six days a week?....I will be following!

How long before you train are you pinning the anadrol? Looking at getting some myself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

How long before you train are you pinning the anadrol? Looking at getting some myself

I personally like 45 minutes if possible. No more than an hour. I've been training going on 12 years besides last year I didn't due to falling into some bad habits which included cocaine and alcohol. So I'm done with that thank the lord and back to eating and training.
My warmups take about 30 minutes or so. So I like for it to kicking in when I start my first work set.

I actually decided to wait on starting the Drol until next week. I'm giving myself a deload week to maje the mist out of it. I did begin the Sust and I must say it was pretty smooth inject.

I personally like 45 minutes if possible. No more than an hour. I've been training going on 12 years besides last year I didn't due to falling into some bad habits which included cocaine and alcohol. So I'm done with that thank the lord and back to eating and training.
My warmups take about 30 minutes or so. So I like for it to kicking in when I start my first work set.
Thanks bro I appreciate the info. I'll be running in about a week or two. I like the idea of the 50mgs on leg day. I train in the morning so I'm going to throw in a little pwo with it too

Thanks bro I appreciate the info. I'll be running in about a week or two. I like the idea of the 50mgs on leg day. I train in the morning so I'm going to throw in a little pwo with it too

No problem brother. Yeah pre and post is s good idea too. That's the best times to have your hormones peaking.

sounds like a good plan interested to hear how it hits as well for pre workout

what a great day to follow a new log

I hope the cycle treats you well :)

Thanks guys! So far I haven't noticed a drop from switching over to Vikings Sust. Training is just light and easy this week. I felt a bit of tendinitis comjng on so I wanted to let it go down before I get crazy with the inject Drol!

Thanks guys! So far I haven't noticed a drop from switching over to Vikings Sust. Training is just light and easy this week. I felt a bit of tendinitis comjng on so I wanted to let it go down before I get crazy with the inject Drol!

I'm glad to hear it,pls continue to update us.

very cool brother

im about to watch the varmonster and follow it with masterghost ;) so far i love all the movies

im about to watch the varmonster and follow it with masterghost ;) so far i love all the movies

That sounds awesome bro! You can pist in here how it goes if you want! I'm interested in that!

I was thinking of training this way starting Monday instead of what I have laid out,I've trained the spilt I have laid out for around 10 weeks and I do like it and have made progress.
I was thinking of giving this a go
Chest Shoulders Tris
Legs
Back bi rear delt
Rest
Repeat cycle

Or maybe put legs as the last day in the cycle.
What do you guys think?

the link is in my signature brother but thank you :)

I already have my log thread in my signature friend thank you so much :) You are a stand up guy :) God bless

Ok guys so I started inject Drol yesterday. Chest,shoulders,tris

First exercise was incline DB press. I've been using 110s for 4 sets of 10-14 last night used 120s for 4 sets of 10-12. It gives an quick boost plus aggression that's why I wanted to log this particular product.

Anyway did back and bis tonight went extra hard. Did all vertical pulling movement. Pull ups first for 5 sets then in order overhand,neutral grip,underhand lay pull downs. 4-5 sets of each. Barbell shrugs worked up to 405 for 3 sets of 6-10
DB pullovers,then on to bis
1 arm preacher curls on machine up to 70lbs for 8
Hammer curl DB 45lb for 15-20 4 sets
Reverse grip barbell curl 65lbs 10-15 reps 4 sets
Cable curl from 80-120lbs 4 sets

The extra boost is great. Love this and suspension or TNE. That's a real pre workout lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws