over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PSL clen log

flex22

Registered
I was given the chance to run a log on PSL clen. They gave me (2) packs of 50 pills dosed at 40mcg each. Packaging is very nice, identical to the site. And communication with mace dog was always easy and fast. So when they arrived I actually had to work a double. So I took 3 throughout the day. The biggest setback I don’t like about clen is the headaches I’d get after is started weening off. This is the very only clen I’ve ever taken that has not given me a single headache. It’s hard to explain but I feel very good energy on them. Not crackhead over stimulated but just perfect. So far very impressed with the product. I’ve used them for 3 days so far.

Had a doc appt today. And weight is down 3 lbs. but strength is climbing. Not cramping to bad. Been drinking a ton of water and already seeing effects after just short of a week.

Casmcularity has been absolutely insane. No headaches and my new favorite preworkout. PSL has a very high quality clen product. Shakes were pretty intense first week but not too bad the second.

So I am now up to using two pills a day. One when I wake up and 1 about an hour preworkout. Body is getting more vascular but getting the random cramps here and there even though I’m drinking about a gallon and a half of water daily. But I expected that from good clen. Mainly will get cramps in my arms and sometimes in my sides but not to bad. Shakes haven’t been to bad anymore just for like first hour when they hit. Otherwise loving the product and happy with how dry there keeping me

I know most people and I myself have used clen for weight loss in the past. But I have to say I’ve been using it as my preworkout and to help me stay lean during my cycle I’m currently running and this product more than delivers as promised. I’ve been setting PR’s in the gym weekly and my mood has been great while running it as well. Weight is sitting at 220 and staying full and lean. Very happy so far. I’m currently running 120mcg split daily

Meant to update more for y’all. So this stuff has been keeping my alive through some serious long days trying to make up for all these holidays and give me the extra boosts in the gym. Vascularity is outta this world still. I started mk677 and I believe it was helping keep the bloat off. But after a little over a week on the mk677 I feel and see the abdomen bloat coming on. Have about a week left of pills. So happy to have had this opportunity and glad to have gotten them at such a busy time in my
Life. Thanks again PSL

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner