YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can MK-677 be used for cutting or bulking?

Auris

Newbies
For cutting or bulking what dosage would be perfect for me?

Weight: 248lbs
Height: 5'9"

I don’t see how anyone cuts on MK. The hunger is fucjing crazy

It can be utilized effectively for both, lower dose does not stimulate the same hungry issues for most. I found it very effective for staying full while cutting, this is of course after the initial water retention phase and assuming diet is on point.

i do 25mg 5 days per week and 12.5 the other 2 i have been in a maintenance phase as far as calories go for about 10 months now. sides subsided after about a month for me.

I don’t see how anyone cuts on MK. The hunger is fucjing crazy
Not ideal for cutting for this reason (ghrelin mimetic - hunger hormone). Plus I get abdominal bloat (water) on mk moreso than gh.

I didn't like it for a Cut, too many variables person to person.
Some Guys may do OK, while others will have trouble with the Hunger and Bloating.

For me Personally, I was doing 25 Mg a day for a few months.
And my Fingers and Wrist were holding alot of Water, couldn't wear any Rings or my Dress Watch until about a month after stopping.................. JP
P.S.
Had a Craving for Fruit for the 1st week, really bad, knocked out like a Cantaloupe a night, and a couple of times Half a Large Watermelon.

Hunger is the biggest effect it has on me. I have a lot going on in here that I will update soon.

I think I'm up 10-12 lbs.....but its been clean food. I look a lot better I think as I don't get any bloat.

But I have noted in my log that my appetite is starting to subside. Enough so that I will continue it when I do start cutting.

If my appetite stays like it is now....I think I could diet while using it. If so...I think it will be very beneficial especially if it keeps the muscles as full as it does now once the calories start getting lowered.

That's the biggest issue for me when dieting.....the "flat" look that inevitably comes.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I have awful hunger to begin with. I have used MK during this mini cut and I was able to incorporate it by:

1. Taking it at no more than 10mg.(Unknown quality, I have taken it before so I know there is active in there but is it dosed correctly? No idea. It would not surprise me if I am getting only 5mg. I will be using a sponsor if I ever decide to get more.)
2. I only take it on days I will be lifting. On these days I take it prior to cardio in the morning and lift in the afternoon followed by more cardio. I generally eat more on these days so the appetite is not as big a deal.
3. I take a carralluma extract which is hands down the best appetite suppressant I have found for me, it even beats stims now which literally do nothing for my appetite after all these years of cycling them.

Using it in this fashion I am making use of the lipolytic effects of the GH and not really looking for any anabolic effect so the lower dose is fine for me. I also am not getting the lethargy effect which is important as I work nights and days and 15 hour shifts door to door(commute included.)

I honestly didn't experience hunger with MK, that being said I prefer to use 10mg-12.5mg (depending on the supplier) versus the more standard 20mg due to that fact *and* the fact that the higher doses seem to equate to more water retention as well in my experience - which is totally fine if you don't give a crap, but in the case of cutting, why the hell would I want to sit around carrying a bunch of extra water weight? The fat loss from it alone is meh at best, I actually had it combined last year with real GH and was dosing a 4iu shot of GH in the AM and taking one of Mike Arnolds MK's at night - worked pretty well as a combo.

2.5iu of black tops with 25mg of mike arnolds mk all before bed..........amazing combo

Been taking 10mg pre bed while cutting. No hunger issues...

I’m cutting on 12.5mg MK-677. This is day #12. All hunger issues are gone. The first week was real bad. Now it’s essy and my muscles are staying very full even on low calories which is awesome! 😀

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws