YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your playlist/music right now while training?

x1xjcramair1x1

Registered
For me currently I am listening to a little bit of everything, but today it was:

Eminem
Pearl Jam
Bush
LiL Wayne
Tiesto
Hardwell
Nickelback
Metallica
NAS
Jay-Z
Rocky IV Soundtrack (mostly that song NO EASY WAY OUT - this song get's me fired up)

Whatever funky beat I hear on XM electric area then download....

eminem
linkin park
green day
rhianna
dr dre
snoop
chili peppers
kanye
rage
keys n krates
lauren hill
missy

I usually just listen to whatever pandora throws on but my main stations are metallica, rob zombie, eminem and hard rock radio. Some awolnation as well[emoji106]

Couple playlists on spotify. Pumpin Iron, hip hop workout, power workout. Few of my own lists that have a combo of rock, rap and country. To many artists to name them all. If it moves me, I play it.

I usually just listen to whatever pandora throws on but my main stations are metallica, rob zombie, eminem and hard rock radio. Some awolnation as well[emoji106]

I usually do that too, but with Spotify. If you haven't checked out Spotify and you like Pandora check it out. You can get a premium membership for 90 days for $1.00. Ad free, any song etc...I set a reminder at the 85 day mark to cancel, but enjoyed the 85 days of music without ads, rewinded or replaying a song.

I usually do that too, but with Spotify. If you haven't checked out Spotify and you like Pandora check it out. You can get a premium membership for 90 days for $1.00. Ad free, any song etc...I set a reminder at the 85 day mark to cancel, but enjoyed the 85 days of music without ads, rewinded or replaying a song.

Holy cow man really!? I'm all for it dude. Pandora gets a little irritating when it plays the same songs over and over and then the same artists that you have consistently gave a thumbs down to.
I'll check it out thanks!

Spotify Premium is the best. I've had it a couple years now. Have something like 20gigs of music on my phone right now.

Spotify Premium is the best. I've had it a couple years now. Have something like 20gigs of music on my phone right now.

Without writing a book I have a rooted Android (Note 4) and have Pandora and Spotify mods lol. If I hit thumbs up on Pandora it downloads the song and I have the premium features of Spotify with the exception of an AD every 15-20 songs, but if I am in a playlist it's ad free. It took me 20 minutes to root the phone and was totally worth it plus the fact that my battery life is literally no joke giving me 4 hours of day of heavy use for 3 days before a re-charge.

Pantera, NIN, Psyclon Nine, Ministry, Assemblage 23, Aesthetic Perfection, Slayer, Selpultura, Beastie Boys, The Cult, Surgyn, Combichrist, Coal Chamber, Nirvana, and Old Alice in Chains

good topic

lemme see... I use Pandora and my fave playlists are:
Moby (I know, kinda weird maybe)
50 Cent
DMX
Linkin Park
Stone Temple Pilots

F2S

Cannibal Corpse
Ingested
Suicide Silence
Emmure
Heaven Shall Burn
Dying Fetus
Whitechapel
Slayer
Slaughter to Prevail

Pantera
Hell Yeah
FFDP
Straight Line Stitch
Hatebreed
LOG
Metallica

Pantera
COC
Yes
black Sabbath
Slayer
Rush
Machine Head
Lamb of God
Mastadon
Meshuggah
Opeth
and a whole lotta heavy stuff!!!!

Pantera, NIN, Psyclon Nine, Ministry, Assemblage 23, Aesthetic Perfection, Slayer, Selpultura, Beastie Boys, The Cult, Surgyn, Combichrist, Coal Chamber, Nirvana, and Old Alice in Chains

Alice in Chains & Beastie Boys just got put on a new playlist I am building. Good selection a few songs from Slayer also.

everything from ultra miami 2015 I could find, tiesto, martin garix, alessio, hardwell

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity