over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Glycation Factor causing aging and disease

kinglewy

Banned
I've been watching quite a few of this guys videos and they are great. He explains alot of what goes on in the body when carbs are consumed vs fats and enzymes and other things that are very interesting.

How many times have we seen a young mass monster in his early twenties with the face of a 30 something year old? Makes me wonder if maybe the carbs+slin is aging these guys faster than normal.

I wish all doctors were like this guy...I once went to the hospital and when I took my shirt off to put on the hospital gown (I was shredded at the time) the doctor says "It must be nice to be young and have a fast metabolism(I was 36 lol:confused:)", I told her that actually I have a slow metabolism and she asks why am I so lean?I told her because I dont eat any carbs...the look of shock and horror on her face almost made me break out laughing because I knew what was coming...she went on to give me a lecture about how unhealthy that was and all that:)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GICZWpq7k7Q"]The Glycation Factor - Dr Gregory Ellis PhD, CNS - YouTube[/ame]

I'll check this out , I'm asuming he's discussing non enzymatic glycation as it relates to carbohydrate , but mainly sugar consumption. Looks like a good talk. Thanks for posting

There's several epidemiological (environmental and hormonal) reactants and changes involved with accelerated aging. Interesting enough glycation being one as well as deficient or dysfunctional DNA methylation patterns. Even estradiol has implications in the aging process. It's been observed that estradiol is one of many regulators of telomerase expression. Suggesting that low levels of estradiol independently speeds the aging process up.

Epidemiological and Mendelian randomisation studies of dihydrotestosterone and estradiol, and leucocyte telomere length in men. - PubMed - NCBI

Cool video. Thanks for sharing!

I've been watching quite a few of this guys videos and they are great. He explains alot of what goes on in the body when carbs are consumed vs fats and enzymes and other things that are very interesting.

How many times have we seen a young mass monster in his early twenties with the face of a 30 something year old? Makes me wonder if maybe the carbs+slin is aging these guys faster than normal.

I wish all doctors were like this guy...I once went to the hospital and when I took my shirt off to put on the hospital gown (I was shredded at the time) the doctor says "It must be nice to be young and have a fast metabolism(I was 36 lol:confused:)", I told her that actually I have a slow metabolism and she asks why am I so lean?I told her because I dont eat any carbs...the look of shock and horror on her face almost made me break out laughing because I knew what was coming...she went on to give me a lecture about how unhealthy that was and all that:)

The Glycation Factor - Dr Gregory Ellis PhD, CNS - YouTube

I don't have time to watch the video right now but dude, this is beyond question TRUE!

just anecdotal stuff will show you, simply looking at ppl and there life style!

low slin is super important, as is working at slin sensitivity just about everything the normal bber does goes against this.

gh too. or igf.
all blood work I have ever done shoed my igf on the low side.

when you think about the gym stuff you think oh shit, bad! perfect excuse for hgh....

but...

what about health stuff....
I think everyone with a blood relation to me has had cancer.. lol
maybe this is a way my body is trying to protect against something I am predisposed to...?

pretty much all of my friends who have used lots of gh over the years had an older look to them, and puffy face like you see on a lot of big bber's.

my face looks better when I am in low to mid teens bf wise!
this is weird for most, once I get my stomach even a little lean, my face gets VERY lean. 10% and under my cheeks get thin and sucked in.

you and I BOTH have predisposition to be fat, the age thing clearly too, I see other potentially fat ppl with similar thing. many skinny ppl the opposite...

not science but interesting!

ill watch later.

thanks bud!

just watched that!

holey shit n fuck me too!

that video connected some BIG dots in my head far outside my previous rambling....

what a world we live in!
no one wants to hear my paranoid rambling but there is some real fucked up shit going on, and its all connected!

:eek:

:star-w:rs

Common sense really but I attribute the accelerated aging of certain pro's to the general stress they put their bodies though. Stress mainly coming from the huge amounts of drugs (androgens, hgh and slin), constantly elevated igf-1 levels, huge amounts of food and most importantly genetics.

Thanks for posting the video I will check it out now.

LEF.org had a great article on this, i believe we are talking about A.G.E.'s.....Advanced Glycation End factors. Its from cinsumption of sugar, which actually ages the body faster than it normally would.
Would love to post the link for you guys.....but im using my tablet.

Doesn't benfotiamine help with/protect against glycation? Or am I thinking wrong here?

Doesn't benfotiamine help with/protect against glycation? Or am I thinking wrong here?

Metformin and berberine both inhibit advanced glycation end products.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws