YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

colitis or proctitis guys. powdered supplements?

beans

Registered
anyone here with colitis or proctitis? if so, are you guys using any protein powders/ carb powders ect? experiences with either would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I have UC and the protein powder I can handle is SythePure

unflavored? do ypu flavor it if that's the case? what about carb powders? I was doing oatmeal, banana, egg whites, pb, and honey in a shake but my stomach wasn't tolerating it

I don't have that condition. But I am very lactose intolerant.

Synthepure unflavored is the best product of its kind I have ever used!

30 grams of this and about 25 grams of milled flax seed makes for a very nice shake that gives me no issues with digestion whatsoever.

Being unflavored, I was hesitant. But I know prefer this to anything else on this category.

Can't emphasize enough how smooth it is!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

unflavored? do ypu flavor it if that's the case? what about carb powders? I was doing oatmeal, banana, egg whites, pb, and honey in a shake but my stomach wasn't tolerating it

Unflavored mixed with water

Carb powders I can't handle

. . . I was doing oatmeal, banana, egg whites, pb, and honey in a shake but my stomach wasn't tolerating it

I'm on a doc-prescribed generic for Nexium for acid-reflux. Basically what that does is combat the acid production healthy stomachs are supposed to do for digestion. It can also combat digestion itself. In general I can't eat too much at one sitting, or too much too soon next feeding, never gonna be a "mass monster." Peanut Butter especially is tricky for me, I can do it, but in small amounts. I have used too big a glop of PB before, no horror stories, but it does seem to just sit down there and take forever to keep moving down. Have had PB flavored burps hours later suggesting that stuff hasn't moved an inch yet.

It’s going to be different for everyone, and something that works today might give you issues tomorrow.

As far as carb sources, I can’t do oats, but I use a pure sweet potato powder instead and it seems to work.

It’s going to be different for everyone, and something that works today might give you issues tomorrow.

As far as carb sources, I can’t do oats, but I use a pure sweet potato powder instead and it seems to work.
I figured. unfortunately. I didn't even think of sweet potato powder.

any suggestions on a possible tolerated carb source? or is that extremely subjective?

I eat alot of fruits, potatoes, and grains with no issues but all the instant carbs like karbolyn etc bloat the hell out me

I eat alot of fruits, potatoes, and grains with no issues but all the instant carbs like karbolyn etc bloat the hell out me
if i could eat solid meals during my work shift id do rice or potatoes. fruits tend to destroy me. be on the can non stop. lol

if i could eat solid meals during my work shift id do rice or potatoes. fruits tend to destroy me. be on the can non stop. lol

Its different for everyone cause rice boats me

Have UC and highly recommend staying away from carb powders! Moose has some excellent points. The only other protein powder I’ve found that sits ok besides Synthetek’s is the Dymatize hydrolyzed whey isolate.

For whatever reason bananas don’t sit right with me, but like others have mentioned a lot of it is trial and error as each of us has different tolerance/intolerances etc.

Hope this helps!

Have UC and highly recommend staying away from carb powders! Moose has some excellent points. The only other protein powder I’ve found that sits ok besides Synthetek’s is the Dymatize hydrolyzed whey isolate.

For whatever reason bananas don’t sit right with me, but like others have mentioned a lot of it is trial and error as each of us has different tolerance/intolerances etc.

Hope this helps!
bananas don't sit tolerate well for me either. pretty challenging to structure a diet with these issues. especially when trying to add in calories. thanks guys.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner