over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Captain America casted

IRON37

Registered
The roles for the newest Marvel Comics film have (supposedly) recently been decided. First Chris Evans as Captain America and Hugo Weaving as his Nazi counterpart Red Skull. I think both are great choices and Evans has like 2 years to add 20-30 pounds on him for the role. He was the human torch in the fantastic 4 movies btw, so hes also kindof familiar with that style of movie.

Attachments

• capam 2.JPG
    capam 2.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 1,332
Others have already been casted for multi-movie deals with Marvel also to do the future Avengers movie in 2012. Chris Hemsworth was casted as Thor a few months back for his own Thor movie as well which is filming right now in new mexico, Robert Downey Jr. returns as Iron Man, Don Cheadle comes in as War Machine, Scarlett Johanssen as Black Widow, Sam Jackson returns in Nick Fury, and Edward Norton may return as the Hulk.

Sounds like a stacked cast to me

Attachments

• avengers1.JPG
    avengers1.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 1,302
i like samuel jackson, but he definitely doesnt scream nick fury to me. i groaned when i heard hugh jackman was gonna be wolverine, and still wish they couldv found somebody betr, but it seems to be doin good.

btw has the new conan movie been cast yet?

Last edited:
i like samuel jackson, but he definitely doesnt scream nick fury to me. i groaned when i heard hugh jackman was gonna be wolverine, and still wish they couldv found somebody betr, but it seems to be doin good.

Yeah I was hoping they would use the old (white lol) version of Fury but I bet Sam can pull it off. They said they created the whole new ultimate (black) version of Fury in the comics based on Sam Jackson so..

And yeah I cant decide on Jackman. Hes too tall and lean, plus wolverine isnt sposed to have a handsome face. But eh its hollywood and he seems to really care about his movies so I can live with it.

Yeah they recently casted Conan, its Jason Momoa. Dont feel bad if youve never heard of him.. I havent either. H e definately has the face but I think personally hes gonna be too lanky to live up to Conans look. hes like 6'5" 215 lbs., and wants to only gain 10 lbs. for the movie..

Attachments

• l35d1c8400000_1_32112.jpg
    l35d1c8400000_1_32112.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,298
Great choice for Captain America. Dudes a character and gets ripped. Scarlett J, DANG!!!!!!

There casting imo has been spot on spot on since Iron Man, hope it continues!

last time i was at the movies i saw a preview for the A team movie and honestly it looked pretty bad

The roles for the newest Marvel Comics film have (supposedly) recently been decided. First Chris Evans as Captain America and Hugo Weaving as his Nazi counterpart Red Skull. I think both are great choices and Evans has like 2 years to add 20-30 pounds on him for the role. He was the human torch in the fantastic 4 movies btw, so hes also kindof familiar with that style of movie.

I think the captain america movie begins filming this June...

Yeah I was hoping they would use the old (white lol) version of Fury but I bet Sam can pull it off. They said they created the whole new ultimate (black) version of Fury in the comics based on Sam Jackson so..

And yeah I cant decide on Jackman. Hes too tall and lean, plus wolverine isnt sposed to have a handsome face. But eh its hollywood and he seems to really care about his movies so I can live with it.

Yeah they recently casted Conan, its Jason Momoa. Dont feel bad if youve never heard of him.. I havent either. H e definately has the face but I think personally hes gonna be too lanky to live up to Conans look. hes like 6'5" 215 lbs., and wants to only gain 10 lbs. for the movie..

THIS GUY IS CONAN?!?! :( WTH? I'm SO disappointed.
One of JT's friend had almost the whole series at one point and he let us borrow it. I think JT had read most of them already but I had only a few run ins with the comic. I sat and read every issue he had...and I'll admit I might have had a small crush on the character...lol! :eek:

if he is conan ill refuse to give my $ to anything associated with the movie...seriously.

WAYYYYYYY too many Super Hero movies. Come on already, all have the same plot just differenct characters. Hell I had my fill after Batman Returns wayyy back in 1992. To add to that, I thought music was out of control with all the remakes you hear, movies are getting just as bad, Conan, Karate Kid, etc...............when and where does this crap end?????

There casting imo has been spot on spot on since Iron Man, hope it continues!

I agree. I have faith that Marvel knows what its doing with its characters, ever since Batman Begins & Dark Knight theyve stepped up their game to compete.

last time i was at the movies i saw a preview for the A team movie and honestly it looked pretty bad

yeah man.. it does seem that way

I think the captain america movie begins filming this June...

thats what imdb says, I have no clue :confused:

THIS GUY IS CONAN?!?! :( WTH? I'm SO disappointed.
One of JT's friend had almost the whole series at one point and he let us borrow it. I think JT had read most of them already but I had only a few run ins with the comic. I sat and read every issue he had...and I'll admit I might have had a small crush on the character...lol! :eek:

Yeah theyre trying to base the story more on the comics it seems and break away from the arnold schwarzenegger ones. But hell even in the comics he was jacked.. imo frank frazetta best represented how he should look. Maybe well be surprised and it will end up decent at least?

WAYYYYYYY too many Super Hero movies. Come on already, all have the same plot just differenct characters. Hell I had my fill after Batman Returns wayyy back in 1992. To add to that, I thought music was out of control with all the remakes you hear, movies are getting just as bad, Conan, Karate Kid, etc...............when and where does this crap end?????

eh thats your opinion man. I grew up with comics and to be honest im loving the surge of comic movies. Have you seen any since batman returns? Any of the new batman films? The dark knight broke box office records and I believe has the top or second spot of all time. Theres a 3rd on the way.. I'll be sure to see that too lol. But thats just me

Definate FAIL on casting Conan. Noone puts Arnold in the corner.....

Atleast Hugh made a real effort to get big for his Origins: Wolverine role.. I personally think the movie sucked, but the guy did a pretty good job conditioning himself.

Well that was easy:

The Human Torch has cooly accepted the title of Captain America.

Fantastic Four hunk Chris Evans has signed on to play the red-white-and-blue-defending superhero in Marvel Studios' upcoming First Avenger: Captain America, according to the Hollywood Reporter .

The trade reports that the 27-year-old actor was just offered the job last week—and, apparently, negotiations went quite smoothly.

Evans joined a pool of possible leading men that, at one time or another, included John Krasinski, Chace Crawford, Ryan Phillippe and, most recently, Channing Tatum.

Joe Johnston has been in place to direct for some time, and now cameras can start rolling in England with an eye on a summer 2011 release.

In the comics, all these guys were drawn as muscular, but when selecting actors that part gets left out. I feel sorry for any BBer that plans to move into acting. Hollywood obviously doesn't want anything to do with the super-fit athlete look.

if he is conan ill refuse to give my $ to anything associated with the movie...seriously.

Yeah, I think that the "WHOLE" bodybuilding community would FREAK OUT if that guy was the new conan! Arnold was a monster in that movie, so in my opinion the new Conan should be as big, or bigger!

Same bat channel, new bat time.

Warner Bros. isn't about to let little detals like no title, no production start date and no locked-down plot stop it from setting up a tentpole, as the studio today announced a July 20, 2012, release date for the third installment of the rebooted Batman franchise.

Christian Bale will be back in the cowl under the direction of Christopher Nolan.

With the release date now set, Nolan is currently hashing out a story for the Dark Knight followup, which already faces some steep competition. Also headed to the big screen in 2012: The Avengers (May 4), Battleship (May 25), Star Trek 2 (June 29), and what will likely be the Bat's biggest competition: the Spider-Man reboot's reboot (July 3).

Comic geeks, get ready.

Same bat channel, new bat time.

Warner Bros. isn't about to let little detals like no title, no production start date and no locked-down plot stop it from setting up a tentpole, as the studio today announced a July 20, 2012, release date for the third installment of the rebooted Batman franchise.

Christian Bale will be back in the cowl under the direction of Christopher Nolan.

With the release date now set, Nolan is currently hashing out a story for the Dark Knight followup, which already faces some steep competition. Also headed to the big screen in 2012: The Avengers (May 4), Battleship (May 25), Star Trek 2 (June 29), and what will likely be the Bat's biggest competition: the Spider-Man reboot's reboot (July 3).

Comic geeks, get ready.

wait... so... they're doing another spiderman movie but its a spiderman movie that starts from scratch?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear