over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

mcnabb to the redskins!!

db006

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
my team just traded my quaterback, and to a team in our own division!! WTF!! i never thought it was actually gonna happen. now we lost mcnabb and westbrook in the same year. how do you recover from that?? not to mention were 1 play away from mike vick being our starter. football means alot in philly. i hope kevin kolb is ready, cause philly just hopped on his back whether hes ready or not.

im a giants fan so im not unhappy about this lol, but in all honesty im sure philly has something up their sleeve planned for the draft. whether they trade up or trade picks for somebody else i highly doubt kolb will be their starter

my team just traded my quaterback, and to a team in our own division!! WTF!! i never thought it was actually gonna happen. now we lost mcnabb and westbrook in the same year. how do you recover from that?? not to mention were 1 play away from mike vick being our starter. football means alot in philly. i hope kevin kolb is ready, cause philly just hopped on his back whether hes ready or not.

Westbrook was seriously run down. He was a great running back but it was time to get rid of him because of his injuries. Not his work ethis or accomplishments.

McNabb? I'm not gonna get into it. It was about time. Thats all I will say!

im a giants fan so im not unhappy about this lol, but in all honesty im sure philly has something up their sleeve planned for the draft. whether they trade up or trade picks for somebody else i highly doubt kolb will be their starter

there is no way thats gonna happen. they think kolb is an aaron rodgers caliber QB. hes our guy now. unfortunately. we need other things in the draft. so i can only hope that they dont fuck that up now TOO.

Westbrook was seriously run down. He was a great running back but it was time to get rid of him because of his injuries. Not his work ethis or accomplishments.

McNabb? I'm not gonna get into it. It was about time. Thats all I will say!

oh your THAT guy huh? a fair weather mcnabb fan?? he been to 5 championship games for fucks sake. the best QB in franchise history!! if we only had other players of his caliber or even an offense coordinator of his caliber we would of won multiple superbowls by now.

as far as him being traded within the division i wouldnt worry too much about the skins they are still gonna be bad. washington is looking to pick up a qb in this draft and im sure their reason for getting mcnabb is to prep the new qb for a year or two

Goodbye McNabb!

as far as him being traded within the division i wouldnt worry too much about the skins they are still gonna be bad. washington is looking to pick up a qb in this draft and im sure their reason for getting mcnabb is to prep the new qb for a year or two

im not buying that. they traded us the 37th pick and a 3rd or 4th round pick next year. i think they will resign him. the redskins arent horrible. they will finish above the eagles this year.

OMG

I just saw this after getting home.........Mcnabb was/is THE BEST PLAYER in the NFL........when healthy and with weapons. Philly just Fed up royally. He took so much flack in Philly.........he will win it all with Washington.....watch.

I am a psychotic Eagles fan..and I am just sitting here stunned. Our new GM is a jackass...specfically for trading to a team in the division, and then not getting a #1 rounder...the Redskins would have given us that...

JM

I just saw this after getting home.........Mcnabb was/is THE BEST PLAYER in the NFL........when healthy and with weapons. Philly just Fed up royally. He took so much flack in Philly.........he will win it all with Washington.....watch.

i cant believe all the disrespect around here. can anyone remember what was going on around here BEFORE mcnabb?? it was an absolute clusterfuck. and the reason you cant remember is cause of mcnabb. wait to you see how quickly this goes downhill..

1991 Jim McMahon (8-3), Cunningham (1-0), Jeff Kemp (1-1),
Brad Goebel (0-2)
1992 Cunningham (10-5), McMahon (1-0)
1993 Bubby Brister (4-4), Cunningham (4-0), Ken O'Brien (0-4)
1994 Cunningham (7-7), Brister (0-2)
1995 Rodney Peete (9-3), Cunningham (1-3)
1996 Ty Detmer (7-4), Peete (3-2)
1997 T.Detmer (2-5), Bobby Hoying (2-3),
Peete (2-1)
1998 Hoying (1-6), Koy Detmer (1-4), Peete (1-3)
1999 Doug Pederson (2-7), Donovan McNabb (2-4), K.Detmer (1-0)

then mcnabb came in and went 85-42-1 i believe...

imo vick is better

imo vick is better

wow really??? i dont know bro athletically they are each unique vick is so quick but mcnabb is powerful. however when it comes to leading a team i dont think vick could hold mcnabbs jock.

i always thought macnabb was a great QB but hey was never able to bring philly over the hump in big situation games, hey was a good QB but he wasnt great. plus andy reid is the problem in philly, that idiot is so predictable, pass pass pass, thats all his game is. how can you expect your QB to excell under that. hes gonna have a good year with the redskins, there going to the playoffs this year, and macnabb will be a free agent next year and go to the vikings, imagine what he can do there with petterson.

All I can say it is a bad move on Philly, he still has it in him...

HAHA
No Vick fans here I take it? - understandably

Went to college with him and he grew up down the street from me. Love his playing style. Would like to see him at the reigns again.

If I was a big Philly fan - I would be pissed too. But who did have the only TD in the last game last year?... haha jking

At least they will be saving a lot of money getting rid of him.

Yall think Philly will pick up Tebow or McCoy maybe in draft (now they have 1 first rounder and 2 2nd)??

Last edited:
The trade isn't going to work for them this year. I think they will finish last in the NFC east. They should of kept McNabb and added a few more good players around him. Then they could of traded Kolb to the browns for a first and 3 round pick,drafted Bradford and let him sit a season behind mcnabb. Im a cowboy fan and was really hoping they would trade him...just not to a team in our divison....:mad:

HAHA
No Vick fans here I take it? - understandably

Went to college with him and he grew up down the street from me. Love his playing style. Would like to see him at the reigns again.

If I was a big Philly fan - I would be pissed too. But who did have the only TD in the last game last year?... haha jking

At least they will be saving a lot of money getting rid of him.

Yall think Philly will pick up Tebow or McCoy maybe in draft (now they have 1 first rounder and 2 2nd)??

Nope they have Kolb as their "future" or so they think......dumb move philly dumb move. Mcnabb is going to be a lot better in Washington dc then in philly with their unlimited funds in free agency they seem to have lol

I like the Redskins running game now with Portis, Larry Johnson, and now Willie Parker. What do they have for receivers though? Mc Nabb is a definite upgrade to the sorry Jason Campbell.

As far as Philly goes, they will still be good with their D and if they get another backup besides Vick.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws