over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

how to lower hemoticrit?

musclehead33

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
just wondering with all the blood clots and things what does eveyone do to lower their hemoticrit?just cycle on and off,give blood,or what?

Coming off will eventually lower those numbers but if youre crusing and trying to lower that or other blood numbers you can give blood, thats what i do.

i was cruising on 100mg enth and my crit still got up to 52.5 even while donating every 2 months, might be time to just get off

will taking aspirin daily help as well as giving blood?

that thins your blood, i don't think it knocks down rbc, maybe someone else can chime in as to how it exactly thins it

Asprin inhibits the production of thromboxane which is what causes the platelets to bind together. Won't help rbc counts

Donating your blood is the best way to lower your blood count... trust me donating is not only the best way but smartest
1 free std testing
2 we are always short on blood
3 its monitored by a doctor also ...
Advice ..... don't tell them your on steroids or there for any reason besides helping out and remember donating plasma and donating blood are two different things

Good luck

One more thing if you cruise with osta-gain no need to give blood FYI

Donating your blood is the best way to lower your blood count... trust me donating is not only the best way but smartest
1 free std testing
2 we are always short on blood
3 its monitored by a doctor also ...
Advice ..... don't tell them your on steroids or there for any reason besides helping out and remember donating plasma and donating blood are two different things

Good luck

One more thing if you cruise with osta-gain no need to give blood FYI

osta please give more info on crusing with osta gain thanx.

I think eating red/pink grapefruit lowers rbc.

Last edited:
Ditto on giving blood

Rising red blood cell counts go with the territory when you use anabolic stuff. Gave blood last month. Hematocrit: 53 -> 46. Now creeping higher. Planning early Jan repeat.

1) Ingestion of grapefruit lowers elevated hematocrit... [Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 1988] - PubMed result

2) making sure your ferritin and iron count doesnt get too high (its a complicated balance regarding the two and IP6 might warrant being added to the diet)

3) Virtually across the board cardio fit and aerobically fit athletes have lower hematocrit....add cardio immediately

4) HYDRATION...in my experience all bodybuilders suffer from dehydration due to protein intake, heavy sweating and urination due to higher bodyweights and extremely hard training and very few take in enough water daily

1) Ingestion of grapefruit lowers elevated hematocrit... [Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 1988] - PubMed result

2) making sure your ferritin and iron count doesnt get too high (its a complicated balance regarding the two and IP6 might warrant being added to the diet)

3) Virtually across the board cardio fit and aerobically fit athletes have lower hematocrit....add cardio immediately

4) HYDRATION...in my experience all bodybuilders suffer from dehydration due to protein intake, heavy sweating and urination due to higher bodyweights and extremely hard training and very few take in enough water daily

DC i personally think grapefruit tastes like shit...what do you think about grape fruit juice instead?

DC i personally think grapefruit tastes like shit...what do you think about grape fruit juice instead?

Well all studies seem to lead to naringin as to the source of what is lowering hematocrit so you could most likely take a naringin supplement

Tons of good info on this thread and so there isnt much I can add. I am having trouble with this issue now that im on HRT and im having to go in every 3 months and have phelbotomies( give blood). I do it at my docs office and they just toss it in the trash because im also on coumadin. I advise all peoople that are on steroids to get a CBC done at least once every 3 months, so 4x a year. If your hematocrit is up over 50 its time to give. If you let it get to 54, most blood donation places will turn you down and tell you that you need a doctor's prescription to give blood and that of course opens up a can of worms. So the message here is be proactive and keep an eye on it and catch it before it gets too high. Back in the day mine one got up to 60%! Just getting off the sauce wont be enough once its up over 54 or so.

osta please give more info on crusing with osta gain thanx.

I'll let osta-president answer that .... but as of donating blood twice a year is plenty and a baby aspirin once daily will help wonders while on cycle. Honestly I haven't touched gear since osta-gain has arrived all the great benefits of gear but with out the sides strength and muscle gains are through the roof and I can stay on year around... lol oh ya no needles :love:

Last edited:

Great post DC x2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity