over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

dangers of sugar on 60 minutes

brutus69

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
some bad news about sugar, fructose. its shown to increase ldl, among many other negatives.
and insulin? guys who are using it are playing with fire.
it increases cancer risks immensely.
check it out.

Insulin Increasing cancer risk is taking it out of context.. They said that existing cancer (specifically colon and breast) are fueled by glucose.. Cancer cells, similar to muscle and fat cells, have adapted to accept glucose from insulin.. As you know insulin is the transporter.. So more circulating insulin due to sugar intake, means cancer cells grow..

I'm sure they want us to just freak out and go with the wonderful alternative Aspartame which is 1000% worse. Causes cancer and organ failure but people are scared of sugar. If I am going to use a sweetener I'd rather just have good old organic non-gmo cane sugar.

Moderation is key. Too much sugar is of course going to be bad. Too much alternative sweetners also bad.

I'm sure they want us to just freak out and go with the wonderful alternative Aspartame which is 1000% worse. Causes cancer and organ failure but people are scared of sugar. If I am going to use a sweetener I'd rather just have good old organic non-gmo cane sugar.

Any proof that isn't from crackpots? Aspartame has been studied many dozens of times and has a pretty impeccable safety record.

look into Stevia

I like truvia/purevia. They're a mixture of erythritol (a natural sugar alochol that does not produce GI distress- it is excreted unchanged through the urine unlike most other sugar alcohols) + rebaudioside A (which is the sweetest chemical in stevia, and the least bitter unlike stevioside, which the predominant sweetener in the stevia plant in terms of quantity, but also the most bitter).

Any proof that isn't from crackpots? Aspartame has been studied many dozens of times and has a pretty impeccable safety record.

Bro please don't make me link you to the 10,000 studies / articles when you google dangers of Aspartame friend. Let me give you a quick history of how Aspartame was originally discovered. Scientists used genetically modified e colli bacteria to break down TOXIC WASTE from various factories including the toxic waist created in the process of making the actual metal aluminum.

When this genetically modified e colli bacteria broke down the toxic waist the bi product or its fecal matter was Aspartame. Would you ingest this? So please do your research an this before you say it is safe my friend.

Monsanto is at the forefront of GMO's including the production of Aspartame. Like I said just use google and you will crap your pants on all the reports of bone cancer, organ failure, and most of all hyper-feminization. This is why kids that get fed this stuff get their periods at 9 years old and so many young boys claim they were born gay / feel like a female inside. I AM NOT TRYING TO UPSET ANYONE just stating fact friend. I am going to stop now and let you use the all mighty google to do your own research don't believe me.

The 60 minutes episode talked about the areas of the brain that respond to a sweet stimulus.. They explained that it was designed to respond to naturally sweet things like fruit.. When you consume sugar you overload these sensors.. Now your body requires even more to satisfy this craving.. I also believe that artificial sweeteners trick your body, among other things.. Your tongue and brain receptors are accepting signals much greater than expected..

Aspartame is blamed for everything from lupus to anxiety. Mostly from crackpots. Studies have been done on rats @ 1000mg per kg of body wieght. If your eating that much then you may be asking for trouble. Or maybe if your a rat.

Processed sugar is not good for you. Neither are chemicals to sweeten food. I have been using natural honey for some time now. Not the store bought stuff. I get it from a nearby bee farm.

well as mentioned earlier,everything in moderation,it seems that is forgotten when it comes to alot of things,i dont see a couple of teaspoons of sugar or aspartame a day doing any harm,i use splenda probably only ingest 2-3 tablespoons a week and dont plan on stopping.

Bro please don't make me link you to the 10,000 studies / articles when you google dangers of Aspartame friend. Let me give you a quick history of how Aspartame was originally discovered. Scientists used genetically modified e colli bacteria to break down TOXIC WASTE from various factories including the toxic waist created in the process of making the actual metal aluminum.

When this genetically modified e colli bacteria broke down the toxic waist the bi product or its fecal matter was Aspartame. Would you ingest this? So please do your research an this before you say it is safe my friend.

Monsanto is at the forefront of GMO's including the production of Aspartame. Like I said just use google and you will crap your pants on all the reports of bone cancer, organ failure, and most of all hyper-feminization. This is why kids that get fed this stuff get their periods at 9 years old and so many young boys claim they were born gay / feel like a female inside. I AM NOT TRYING TO UPSET ANYONE just stating fact friend. I am going to stop now and let you use the all mighty google to do your own research don't believe me.
I'd like to see a study on Aspartame where it actually proves that it will cause cancer in humans. I just haven't seen one...At least not one that I understood to prove this.

I'd like to see a study on Aspartame where it actually proves that it will cause cancer in humans. I just haven't seen one...At least not one that I understood to prove this.

X2...it's the most researched food additive that the FDA has ever approved, and keeps coming up clean.

BCAAs can be, and are often, synthesized from human hair & feathers...doesn't mean they are any less effective for it.

Just to be clear, I avoid it to be on the safe side...but I haven't really seen a convincing argument why moderate consumption of aspartame is unsafe.

There will be many studies coming out soon about fructose and its relationship to many issues that were not thought of before. Every year we find out good is bad and bad is good. It flips every decade. Not sure what to eat anymore.

X2...it's the most researched food additive that the FDA has ever approved, and keeps coming up clean.

BCAAs can be, and are often, synthesized from human hair & feathers...doesn't mean they are any less effective for it.

Just to be clear, I avoid it to be on the safe side...but I haven't really seen a convincing argument why moderate consumption of aspartame is unsafe.

Here are a couple of articles you may want to check out. I have the PDF study on my laptop somewhere and will look for it so I can post it. But for now here you guys go..

Aspartame found to cause breast cancer, leukemia and lymphomas in latest animal experiments
This is an article by Mike Adams extremely respected in his field on GMO Foods, Organic Foods, and extensive knowledge on how to use nature to cure many illnesses.

New Study by Ramazzini Institute Confirms Aspartame Carcinogenic - Health Supreme
Ok this article actually has links to the data friends.

Processed sugar is not good for you. Neither are chemicals to sweeten food. I have been using natural honey for some time now. Not the store bought stuff. I get it from a nearby bee farm.

What about Agave. Heard that was a good sugar/honey substitute.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws