YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you like better Superdrol-Epistane-Max LMG?

Which is your favorite?

• Superdrol

Votes: 23 48.9%
  • Epistane

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • Max LMG

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

reaper88

Registered
Hey guys curious to know what everyone on here likes? I am sure the winner will make its way to the board at a very affordable price as well.

This isn't the best booard for this type of question/poll. Most users would favor super hands down but the tradeoff is more sides. Superdrol is still available at very reasonable prices as we speak but I don't believe for long

This isn't the best booard for this type of question/poll. Most users would favor super hands down but the tradeoff is more sides. Superdrol is still available at very reasonable prices as we speak but I don't believe for long

Superdrol, Epistane and MAX LMG are NOT on the list of newly scheduled drugs that goes into effect on Jan 4th..although i am highly suprised that superdrol wasnt on that list...tren, bold, and DMT are the only 3 that will be scheduled

Superdrol, Epistane and MAX LMG are NOT on the list of newly scheduled drugs that goes into effect on Jan 4th..although i am highly suprised that superdrol wasnt on that list...tren, bold, and DMT are the only 3 that will be scheduled

Yes I was aware of that but I wouldnt be surprised if they all get banned soon

its just a matter of time till they all get banned..great to see my tax dollars at work on such a crucial matter!! :mad:

Back to the poll.....I've run both epistane and superdrol to a pplex bridge....I like the pumps and "euphoric" feeling I got from epi, and I didn't get any DOMS while on s-drol. I would rather have the epi effects going to the gym, then s-drol for after in that sense.

Both gave me backpumps, but they were worse on epi ( I went up to 50mg), and got lethargic with epi but not s-drol (max of 20mg)

I also got more bloat from epistane.

I got good size and strength gains from both, but the s-drol gains come much much quicker, and are harder to hang on to. That's why I did a p-plex bridge.

If it was safe to stack them I would definately do it!! I really love em both!!

And I also never had any issues with nips, nuts, libido, or high enough blood pressure to worry about. I've also had elevated liver enzymes from both, but that wasn't high enough to be concerned with, either.

I personally liked Epistane when I got it from a good brand. Strength was great got real hard and shedded fat quick. Never ran superdrol it looked a bit to harsh for me.

I was least impressed with EPI. SUPERDROL was a nice strong oral. I gained a ton of strength from it quickly.

Do you mind throwing out a brand? Always wanted to try it..what would you compare it to AAS wise?

Superdrol has lots of kick but man you have to drink tons of water.

epi is mild as fuck and gots nothing on superdrol.

superdrol is a combination of two dmz steroids combined together that disconnect when they get to your stomach acid.

Superdrol will make you feel like shit but you can easily put 30lbs on your bench press a lone. Amazing pumps, amazing everything.

Epi on the other hand is....meeeeeeh

epi is mild as fuck and gots nothing on superdrol.

superdrol is a combination of two dmz steroids combined together that disconnect when they get to your stomach acid.

Superdrol will make you feel like shit but you can easily put 30lbs on your bench press a lone. Amazing pumps, amazing everything.

Epi on the other hand is....meeeeeeh

There is so much hate for epistane on this thread LOL. I personally love epi as well as lots of my competitor friends. But it has to be dosed around 60+ ed.

Superdrol is not a combination of two molecules. Dimethylazine is a combination of two superdrol molecules joined together by an azine group.

There is so much hate for epistane on this thread LOL. I personally love epi as well as lots of my competitor friends. But it has to be dosed around 60+ ed.

Superdrol is not a combination of two molecules. Dimethylazine is a combination of two superdrol molecules joined together by an azine group.

oh yeah you are right. As I was typing that I thought it could be the other way around but my girl came behind me and I just clicked post and closed the window.

Epi is really mild. It's not a bad oral, it's just mild. The effects that SD has is pretty amazing and it's really quick. Epi on the other hand has to be ran for about 6 weeks and it doesn't come close to SD. People generally like big results in a short amount of time...which is why SD is so popular.

Same thing with phera plex. I have a bottle of it right now and I'm saving it to run it with SD probably a year or so from now. Hopefully it doesn't degrade any of the PP since they are suppose to be some what sensitive (from what I've read).

Again sorry about the mistake.

oh yeah you are right. As I was typing that I thought it could be the other way around but my girl came behind me and I just clicked post and closed the window.

Epi is really mild. It's not a bad oral, it's just mild. The effects that SD has is pretty amazing and it's really quick. Epi on the other hand has to be ran for about 6 weeks and it doesn't come close to SD. People generally like big results in a short amount of time...which is why SD is so popular.

Same thing with phera plex. I have a bottle of it right now and I'm saving it to run it with SD probably a year or so from now. Hopefully it doesn't degrade any of the PP since they are suppose to be some what sensitive (from what I've read).

Again sorry about the mistake.

Yea I have never tried super, but I have tried some strong stuff and I'll agree Havoc isn't the strongest thing, however, bang for buck it's awesome. Capin on here ran it for 16 weeks at 40 mg ed and his blood work came back in range. 20 mg of superdrol for a month will put a lot of stuff out of range. BTW I usually run it at 60-70mg ed for 8 weeks and for me that is pretty strong. I do plan to try superdrol in the future and I'm pretty excited about it.

Also be careful with that PP. There are a lot of studies showing how by madol is brother.

Superdrol by far. Cheap, effective, and it always works. Well it was cheap if you stocked up right before the ban. 10 bucks a bottle cheap.

I prefer epistane. To me it was less sides and steady gain that makes it preferable. Superdrol will put the strength on fast undeniably but it can really make you feel like crap.

Loved superdrol but the sides on it sucked! Lethargy, high bold pressure, and an overall feeling like dog poop. Sure does stack on the muscle though.

I never get sides from superdrol just epic size strength and fullness back pumps after a while

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131