YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Northface3111. Powerlifting offseason, big numbers coming in 2017. (Solberg lab) LOG.

VikingLab

Kilo Klub Member
Any information will help our community,we'd love to see pictures of the product if you can.

Thanks!

This week ill be starting my Solberg Labs cycle. I will be running his sus 325, deca, eq and kick starting with his new superdrol. I have currently be on a test e/eq blend at 500 mg of each. I'm 31 year old powerlifter weighing 229 lbs. I'm currently in "offseason" training now, working my week points . I'm looking to possibly do my first raw meet maybe in April or May. I normally complete in multi ply. Best numbers are 710 sq 475 bench and 630 deadlift. I'll be starting my cycle at
sus 485mg then will increase to 650mg or higher
Eq 800mg
Deca 450mg then will increase to 600mg
Superdrol 20mg first 25 days

This week ill be starting my Solberg Labs cycle. I will be running his sus 325, deca, eq and kick starting with his new superdrol. I have currently be on a test e/eq blend at 500 mg of each. I'm 31 year old powerlifter weighing 229 lbs. I'm currently in "offseason" training now, working my week points . I'm looking to possibly do my first raw meet maybe in April or May. I normally complete in multi ply. Best numbers are 710 sq 475 bench and 630 deadlift. I'll be starting my cycle at
sus 485mg then will increase to 650mg or higher
Eq 800mg
Deca 450mg then will increase to 600mg
Superdrol 20mg first 25 days

Have you ever run your eq over 1000. I think you will like it. It starts working alot faster and is really nice.

You're gonna love the Superdrol

Sponsored by Ukgear (www.ukanabol.cc)"

Yesterday I started my first day on superdrol. I did 10mg an hour before squats. Later took 10mg a few hours after training. This was also the first day of a new training cycle.

Sq several warm up sets then 3x10 315
Pause sq 3x5 255
Hack sq 4x15
GHR 4x10-12
Rev hyper 4x15

After training I noticed my bp seemed to still be running pretty high not if it was The superdrol or what

You're gonna love the Superdrol

Everything I've read so far has been crazy. I know u said u got a nose bleed during training, did u feel like your bp went up?

Today was bench day. I woke up today and my bp still seemed high. So after training I went and donated blood. It's been way to long. Even the last time I had blood work, it said my rbc was high. Not sure if it was from donating or what, but about hour after giving blood I could tell my bp started to come down. Today's training was

Bench 3x10 225
Pause bench 3x3 240
Banded lat pulls 5x10
Seated rows 5x10
Tri press down 3x12
Cable curls 3x15
Banded flys 100 reps

It maybe in my head or maybe this superdrol is that damn quick, either way I had the most crazy pump when finished

Everything I've read so far has been crazy. I know u said u got a nose bleed during training, did u feel like your bp went up?
Yeah I did. It's par for the course with me. It felt elevated so I might try what you did and go just 10mg pre lifting and the other 10mg in the morning.

Bp has seems to calm down a little bit. It did jump up a little after my sets of front squats today, but other than that everything felt great. I'm following a new deadlift routine that I thought looked interesting so I thought I would give it a try.

Deadlifts worked up to a top set of 405x2 then dropped the weight for speed pulls
Speed pulls 8x3 305 90 sec of rest
Front sq 3x8 225
2x12 135
Stiff leg DL 3x8 225 slow and controlled and focusing on glutes at the lock out
Leg curls 4x12

+ Private Message

How do you train? Like what methods u follow? Conjugate? Prog overload? 531 lololol of and where do u train? Do u have a crew??

How do you train? Like what methods u follow? Conjugate? Prog overload? 531 lololol of and where do u train? Do u have a crew??

My crew and I normally are follow the 10/20 to life program. I'm trying something a little different from the crew right now and trying to focus more on my week points bc I have issues with weak glutes and the left one not "firing" properly is what my ART special has said

My crew and I normally are follow the 10/20 to life program. I'm trying something a little different from the crew right now and trying to focus more on my week points bc I have issues with weak glutes and the left one not "firing" properly is what my ART special has said
I hear good things about that program. Brian Carroll is on the money with everything he's written.

I hear good things about that program. Brian Carroll is on the money with everything he's written.

The guy that runs my gym is close to Brian Carrol and his crew, so we end follow a lot of what they do.

This superdrol is crazy I've had to cut my dose to 5mg twice a day. About 45mins after taking a dose my heart rate and bp go up like crazy. I don't feel like my eating has changed much from my normal routine but I woke up this morning feeling 6lbs lighter than the day I started the superdrol, which I believe was last mon. The last dose I took at 10mg I noticed that my left hand could stop shaking. I didn't feel amped up like I took and stims but it was very strange how my hand wouldn't stop shaking. Anyway yesterday was bench accessory day

Close grip incline 3x10 185
2x10 135
Banded hammer chest press 4x8
Hammer high row 4x12
Rev lat pulls 4x12
Rear and front raise 4x12 each
Dirty 30 (10 skullcrushers, 10 pullovers, 10 close grip presses) 75 I stole these from Jason Coker they are a great finisher

You feel any change in strength?

All of my deadlifts moved super fast last week, but tomorrow will be my second week of training while on the superdrol. Squats in the morning. I'm gonna try and bump it back up to 15mg tomorrow. Either 10mg pwo then another 5mg later or 5mg three times a day. BP has been good all day. I've upped all of my cycle support supps and that seems to been helping my bp.

Yesterday so an interesting training session. When I left the gym I felt like I didn't get a lot of work in and I should has done more, but my time was short and my schedule is a little of this week bc school started back. Crazy thing was about 2 or 3 hours after I left the gym I was already feeling nice and sore. The never happens to me after legs. Still did 5 mg of superdrol preworkout and after 5 mg later.

Lots of warm up sets
Squats 3x8 340
Pause squats 3x5 275
Single leg squats 4x20 each leg
5x20 kb swings 40

I decided to up the superdrol today, 10mg pwo and 10 later today. Bp and heart rate stayed good most of the day. I had to change up my training today bc I will have to train 4 days in a roll to bc of my work and school schedule this week. Bench today

Bench 3x8 235
Pause bench 3x2 255
DB bench 4x15 60
Hammer rows 4x12
Seated cable row 4x12
Rolling DB tri ex 4x12
Banded press downs 100 reps

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member