over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Kynoselen vs b12

LJack

Registered
A buddy of mine has been going through symptoms similar to adrenal fatigue or micronutrient deficit. Doubt its likely the first one due to his lack of stimulant use. I have heard some wondrous stories of b12 supplementation. Any feedback from experience would be great. I know some get b12 injections weekly and Syntheselen appears to need daily administration. Thanks

A buddy of mine has been going through symptoms similar to adrenal fatigue or micronutrient deficit. Doubt its likely the first one due to his lack of stimulant use. I have heard some wondrous stories of b12 supplementation. Any feedback from experience would be great. I know some get b12 injections weekly and Syntheselen appears to need daily administration. Thanks

Firstly it's synthelamin that is the B12 supplement from Synthetek. I have yet to use it but hear it is amazing. I plan to use it for a variety of reasons. A primary one is the amount of caffeine I am using at the moment (I love my coffee). I plan to have a break from it and will add in synthelamin when I do. It can increase appetite and as I am cutting with an already high appetite I thought it would be best leaving it out till another month or so.

The great thing about synthelamin is you only need to dose it 1-2 times weekly. You would be fine with once weekly dosing but I would recommend dosing it twice (or e3d's). Years ago I tried regular injectable b12 (added it on to an aas order) but it had to be dosed frequently. It made me feel incredible though. I would dose it in the evening and would wake up feeling incredible and be full of energy. So if that is anything to go by I am going to love the synthelamin.

Yes syntheselen is best dosed ed and is more a metabolic stimulator and helps improve cardiovascular endurance.

I have used both products and had great success...Like E said with Synthelamin you really only need to dose it twice weekly, although myself and others have used it more frequently than that...Great energy and appetite boost!

I like Syntheselen because I don't get the shakes and edgy feeling that I did with kyno...It does have to be taken daily but also has b12 as one of it's ingredients.

I have used both products and had great success...Like E said with Synthelamin you really only need to dose it twice weekly, although myself and others have used it more frequently than that...Great energy and appetite boost!

I like Syntheselen because I don't get the shakes and edgy feeling that I did with kyno...It does have to be taken daily but also has b12 as one of it's ingredients.

Is Syntheselen essentially the same as kynoselen?

I believe Kynoselen can be used for site growth. Does anyone know if Syntheselen can work the same way?

Is Syntheselen essentially the same as kynoselen?

I believe Kynoselen can be used for site growth. Does anyone know if Syntheselen can work the same way?

I don't think it does, been using it along with Synthetine on my quads, 2 shots a day for about 8-10 weeks and I see no site growth.

I don't think it does, been using it along with Synthetine on my quads, 2 shots a day for about 8-10 weeks and I see no site growth.

What have you noticed using that combo? How many ml are you using? How do your quads handle the injections? Thanks

What have you noticed using that combo? How many ml are you using? How do your quads handle the injections? Thanks

For reference, I'm using them for my pre contest prep.

-What I notice from the combo is, getting lean is easier, endurance is up big time even while running 125mgs of tren eod, pumps and vascularity are enhanced, 10-15 mins after taking shot of Syntheselen hunger kicks in and just a general sense of well being, not sure if its related but for being so depleted and training 6 days a week alongside cardio, I'm feeling great even though I'm 3.5 weeks out which is very odd to say the least lol.

-Im using 5mls of Synthetine and 4mls of syntheselen (I skip it at night as my cravings get pretty bad and the appetite boost that comes with it doesn't help)

-Now this is where I almost said, fuck it, and skipped using this supp in fear of the multiple IM injections. I'm using 1/2 inch 25 gauge needles alternate quads and no pip at all because its water based. If i want to give quads a break I will do shoulders at 3CC each and no problem or PIP whatsoever.

So far all in all, I am VERY impressed :D :headbang: :love:

For reference, I'm using them for my pre contest prep.

-What I notice from the combo is, getting lean is easier, endurance is up big time even while running 125mgs of tren eod, pumps and vascularity are enhanced, 10-15 mins after taking shot of Syntheselen hunger kicks in and just a general sense of well being, not sure if its related but for being so depleted and training 6 days a week alongside cardio, I'm feeling great even though I'm 3.5 weeks out which is very odd to say the least lol.

-Im using 5mls of Synthetine and 4mls of syntheselen (I skip it at night as my cravings get pretty bad and the appetite boost that comes with it doesn't help)

-Now this is where I almost said, fuck it, and skipped using this supp in fear of the multiple IM injections. I'm using 1/2 inch 25 gauge needles alternate quads and no pip at all because its water based. If i want to give quads a break I will do shoulders at 3CC each and no problem or PIP whatsoever.

So far all in all, I am VERY impressed :D :headbang: :love:

Thanks for the detailed post. I can't wait to up my synthetine dose to 4ml. Not used syntheselen yet but will in the future. Maybe you should try getting some 29-30G 1/2 inch pins. Good luck for your show :)

Thanks for the detailed post. I can't wait to up my synthetine dose to 4ml. Not used syntheselen yet but will in the future. Maybe you should try getting some 29-30G 1/2 inch pins. Good luck for your show :)

My pleasure and thank you bro I appreciate it.:)

As for the 29-30 gauge, I cant find any where I live. I would order online but I go to a medical supply store here and the prices are amazingly low.

My pleasure and thank you bro I appreciate it.:)

As for the 29-30 gauge, I cant find any where I live. I would order online but I go to a medical supply store here and the prices are amazingly low.

I wish I had a medical supply store here... having loads of issues :eek: Once them come though I will be set for life :D

I wish I had a medical supply store here... having loads of issues :eek: Once them come though I will be set for life :D

I have seen your other posts and that does sound like a pain in the ass for sure. Hopefully they come thru for you quickly.

Good ol'customs :rolleyes:

I have seen your other posts and that does sound like a pain in the ass for sure. Hopefully they come thru for you quickly.

Good ol'customs :rolleyes:

Thanks... hopefully I have them very soon. I actually plan to try synthelamin in the near future. I was going to sooner but want to get ripped so anything that may increase my appetite is a big no at the moment.

Thanks... hopefully I have them very soon. I actually plan to try synthelamin in the near future. I was going to sooner but want to get ripped so anything that may increase my appetite is a big no at the moment.

I have a bottle of Synthelamin as well just waiting to finish this prep and im hoping on it. No need for an appetite boost at this point lol, cant be waking up raiding my fridge and pantry haha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131