over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High test cycles

Young gun

Newbies
Im curious on your guys experiences im shooting for nationals next year and want to crank things up.

Just started 2 weeks ago
Currently on 825mg testosterone
300mg deca
10iu humalin r and 10iu gh Mon/wed/Fri
Using mk-677 in between

The slin and gh are new to me never ran before

I waiting to hear back from tp for some medis to crank the gh up.

Is high test a base for the top guys or moderate test high anabolics.

Currently 245 10%bf 5'10

-Young Gun

I'll be the first to ask bro,many others will also first things first brother, can you post a pic,don't need face just a good body pic...

THE REAPER

so you are wanting to compete in Nationals in 2018 as in lik 15 months away??

if thats the case I'd blast and cruise my way through running a base of test and say deca slightly upping it each blast to grow. The Slin and HGH is gonna make a huge.difference if you can run it that long.

what have your previous cycles looked like

I'll be the first to ask bro,many others will also first things first brother, can you post a pic,don't need face just a good body pic...

THE REAPER

I would prefer not to for legality reasons. Hope you understand.

so you are wanting to compete in Nationals in 2018 as in lik 15 months away??

if thats the case I'd blast and cruise my way through running a base of test and say deca slightly upping it each blast to grow. The Slin and HGH is gonna make a huge.difference if you can run it that long.

what have your previous cycles looked like

They all have been moderate 150mg testosterone 400mg tren. 500test 200npp, 400test 600eq 200npp. I haven't ran too much honestly. For my structure I need to get high in the. 200's and cut down and be a super heavy. I respond very well already seeing changes fast woth the newest run this is the most by far ive ever ran

And to gunsmith yes next year, i want to grow as much as possible cut down and destroy a small show to qualify for nationals

I would prefer not to for legality reasons. Hope you understand.
Of course brother, being honest for Nationals your gonna need to add a good amount of pure stage weight to win a National show at your height...Which is very do able for 2018...

THE REAPER

Of course brother, being honest for Nationals your gonna need to add a good amount of pure stage weight to win a National show at your height...Which is very do able for 2018...

THE REAPER

Would you slowly increase the dosages of the anabolic as I get stuck weight wise, or just hit it hard amd crank up soon

Would you slowly increase the dosages of the anabolic as I get stuck weight wise, or just hit it hard amd crank up soon
You have some time to do,I'd say do what feels right to you...I'm not going to tell you to do something unsafe or unhealthy for you...You have good stats,just need quality stage muscle weight added,do some thinking on what's best for you bro and make that decision...Reason I'm this way is I went off what people told me and almost had a heart attack from not being smart and informed on my decisions...Even shut my kidneys down had to be on dialysis for over a year,thank god I bounced back...Knowledge is your greatest power brother...

THE REAPER

Im curious on your guys experiences im shooting for nationals next year and want to crank things up.

Just started 2 weeks ago
Currently on 825mg testosterone
300mg deca
10iu humalin r and 10iu gh Mon/wed/Fri
Using mk-677 in between

The slin and gh are new to me never ran before

I waiting to hear back from tp for some medis to crank the gh up.

Is high test a base for the top guys or moderate test high anabolics.

Currently 245 10%bf 5'10

-Young Gun

Here is what your competition will be on MINIMUM:

2g test
700 tren
700 mast
1g eq
100mg winstrol
40mg halotestin
20iu gh/day

Top guys will run 2-4g test

You have some time to do,I'd say do what feels right to you...I'm not going to tell you to do something unsafe or unhealthy for you...You have good stats,just need quality stage muscle weight added,do some thinking on what's best for you bro and make that decision...Reason I'm this way is I went off what people told me and almost had a heart attack from not being smart and informed on my decisions...Even shut my kidneys down had to be on dialysis for over a year,thank god I bounced back...Knowledge is your greatest power brother...

THE REAPER

Thank you bigdawg i appreciate the input. Ive been having alot of guys tell me i have 1 in a million genetics and that they would hate to see me let an opportunity to do something with fitness slide by. Which i understand that but they arnt the ones putting their health on the line pushing things to that level. I would love to see how my physique looks with that amount of tissue. Sadly for my weight I dont look "big" as someone with a smaller frame would with the muscle I have now. Its a big decision for sure.

Last edited:

2g test
700 tren
700 mast
1g eq
100mg winstrol
40mg halotestin
20iu gh/day

Thanks for the input goal245, that's around what ive been seeing. Im sure those guys just go balls deep with the doses from the start. Since i haven't used 1/4 of that should I walk the doses up as my weight stalls out.

Thank you bigdog i appreciate the input. Ive been having alot of guys tell me i have 1 in a million genetics and that they would hate to see me let an opportunity to do something with fitness slide by. Which i understand that but they arnt the ones putting their health on the line pushing things to that level. I would love to see how my physique looks with that amount of tissue. Sadly for my weight I dont look "big" as someone with a smaller frame would with the muscle I have now. Its a big decision for sure.
Yea being 5ft10 makes you taller than most your competition... So when they come in at same weight at around 4% bf your not as big as them...At your height bodyweight for stage should be at least 240#s for a National show for you having a good chance at dominating your competition...

THE REAPER

OP - what does your contest history look like? Have you done junior nats yet?

I don't know for sure what your competition will be taking and neither does anyone else - so don't base anything off of that. I know guys that have done well in nats and even won their class and their use was as varied as their eye color. There will definitely be guys pushing the limit, but there will guys that look phenomenal and you wouldn't believe what they don't take.

I hope that you kick ass and wish you luck - don't take my post as a downer at all. I think that setting a big goal and striving for it is one of the best things a person can do!

Last edited:
OP - what does your contest history look like? Have you done junior nats yet?

I don't know for sure what your competition will be taking and neither does anyone else - so don't base anything off of that. I know guys that have done well in nats and even won their class and their use was as varied as their eye color. There will definitely be guys pushing the limit, but there will guys that look phenomenal and you wouldn't believe what they don't take.

I hope that you kick ass and wish you luck - don't take my post as a downer at all. I think that setting a big goal and striving for it is one of the best things a person can do!
Exactly right brother, OP needs truth not someone who knows nothing about him telling him he needs X amount of gear,hgh,insulin or whatever drugs to do...

THE REAPER

Just start where u left off dose wise. Raise it a tiny bit when you stall. If u need a break come off. If not and blood work is good keep blasting. Don't just jump at a high dose. But be prepared to be upping your doses and food often. Imo a great diet. Just test some deca and slin is all your gonna need for gear. Throw some low dose dbol and run it for long periods of time. No need to use harsh compounds for offseason

Last edited:
And to gunsmith yes next year, i want to grow as much as possible cut down and destroy a small show to qualify for nationals

Plenty of time to get it perfect!

Gunsmith has some great advice in his signature. I outlined it in red, so you can't miss it.

Attachments

• 2017-03-09-16-00-21.jpg
    2017-03-09-16-00-21.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,004
Last edited:
The highest does I know is 1200mg Sus per week and no PCT or HCG after cycle, but he felt well and let his girl pregnant. It is amazing, maybe it has different effect for different body.

I repeated my first cycle like 6 or 7 times. On some cycles I added D-bol or Anadrol all 8 weeks though.

2g test
700 tren
700 mast
1g eq
100mg winstrol
40mg halotestin
20iu gh/day

This couldn't be further from the truth

Forum statistics

Total page views