over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

my trt dose

sade

Newbies
250mg Test Enanthate and 0.5 adex twice a week. I want levels above 1200 ng/dl. Does this look ok?

That's about 5x a trt dose! I would spit 250mg in half and shoot twice a week. Then have bloods done and see where it at. When I run 500mg a week I'm well over 1200! Jmo
Sage

Last edited:
200 mg EW is the higher end of trt

I agree Jim, but I know a buch of guys at the gym, some guys at work, and two family members that only get 100ml every 10 days. I want to meet the docs of some of the members of this board lol!

That's about 5x a trt dose! I would spit 250mg in half and shoot twice a week. Then have bloods done and see where it at. When I run 500mg a week I'm well over 1200! Jmo
Sage

I think he meant 250mg/week of Test, and only Adex twice per week.

I agree Jim, but I know a buch of guys at the gym, some guys at work, and two family members that only get 100ml every 10 days. I want to meet the docs of some of the members of this board lol!

Often the dr starts you out low. Does blood work and adjusts from there. It's just the way it works. 100 EW should be the bare minimum in my opinion

Often the dr starts you out low. Does blood work and adjusts from there. It's just the way it works. 100 EW should be the bare minimum in my opinion
I agree. There are charts showing a man with natural 550ng/dl Test, taking anything lower than 125mgs/week of test would actually give him lower test levels than his normal natty levels. Someone on here posted the studies

I agree. There are charts showing a man with natural 550ng/dl Test, taking anything lower than 125mgs/week of test would actually give him lower test levels than his normal natty levels. Someone on here posted the studies

Yeah some can get by with eow week injections but not me

Dosage definitely depends on the person. I started out at 120mg EW (.6mL), then 160mg EW (.8mL), and now 200mg EW (1mL) and I'm still low... Doc is nervous about going to high. Doing bloodwork again in a few weeks.

Dosage definitely depends on the person. I started out at 120mg EW (.6mL), then 160mg EW (.8mL), and now 200mg EW (1mL) and I'm still low... Doc is nervous about going to high. Doing bloodwork again in a few weeks.

I feel your pain 200 EW keeps my levels at about 797 ng/dl I just metabolize it quick.

250mg of test E every 10 days split into 2 doses every 5th day ... When i got my blood work done my test wuz in the high 1100s.. I switched gear and i have another blood test coming up soon so we will see... I thought it wuz kinda low for that dose

200mgs a week is my prescription. People respond to doses differently I guess.

What is your test levels at that dose if you don't mind me asking.. I want to compare it with mine and does your doctor offer and anti-e's with that dose becuz mine never did

the 100mg/week i am prescribed will put me at 1100 2 days post inject and at about 450 at 6 days after. with HCG added in towards the end that bumps it up a couple hundred points. course i often don't follow the Dr.'s protocol. And .3mgs Anastrozole 2x a week keeps the E2 in check.

the 100mg/week i am prescribed will put me at 1100 2 days post inject and at about 450 at 6 days after. with HCG added in towards the end that bumps it up a couple hundred points. course i often don't follow the Dr.'s protocol. And .3mgs Anastrozole 2x a week keeps the E2 in check.

Nice bro
Thanks for the info.

Thos are good trt numbers bro

I do 250 per week split into two shots. I also get hcg three times a week. norm test in at 1300.

I did 250 split into two shots a week and test was at 2136 last test, doc was a little unhappy with me because my script was for 50 a week but I supplemented my script with some ugl.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear