over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you donate blood or not??

shearerr

Registered
Do you donate blood? If yes, how often and how long you are on TRT. If no, what is your TRT dose and how long you are on TRT?

Doc prescribed 100mg a week, been on trt for a year now and I donate everything 2 months. Blood source usually calls me in when I'm due. At that dose I'm usually running high RBC which gives me the red neck and face, I hate it.

On 200mg Test C/week and yep I give blood. Recently switched to doing double red donation. Take a little longer but gives a nice drop the RBC.

Just gave 600ml of whole blood today for the first time. Have been on test 100mg/week last three years. HGB was at the very top of the range, 18 g/dl so was probably a good idea I got it done. Felt drowsy after and had a nice nap at home. Aslo feels good to know the blood will be used to save lives.

Yes, If I don't my hemocrit and liver values jump. I had trouble finding a place life source near me closed all of their locations that were close. I just found another company that is even closer so I'm set up for ever ten weeks. I feel horrible when my hemocrit gets high.

I Can't

I'm on 300mg test E per week of self prescribed TRT.
But here in Sweden they test the donation and you will get reported to the authorities and prosecuted for drug use if you donate blood.

I do double red every 112 days have for years.

I'm on 300mg test E per week of self prescribed TRT.
But here in Sweden they test the donation and you will get reported to the authorities and prosecuted for drug use if you donate blood.

Yea I like the idea how they take care of their citizens in Sweden, health care, social equality, free schools etc. but sometimes they just exaggerate by trying to control life of the people against their will. Honestly I don't know why they do not allow blood donations by the people who are taking testosterone when in the U.S this is not a problem as long as count of red blood cells is within healthy range.
May I ask you how do you then control your red blood cells level if you cant donate your blood?

Last edited:
Yea I like the idea how they take care of their citizens in Sweden, health care, social equality, free schools etc. but sometimes they just exaggerate by trying to control life of the people against their will. Honestly I don't know why they do not allow blood donations by the people who are taking testosterone when in the U.S this is not a problem as long as count of red blood cells is within healthy range.
May I ask you how do you then control your red blood cells level if you cant donate your blood?

Yeah, the health care here is pretty awsome. To bad it one of the few countries in the world that uses "muscle profiling" - if you are bigger then average, big chest, or well trained traps, its enough for police to take you in to questioning and a urine test for steroids. Happens to people when driving cars, or out shopping..

Anyway, today Im on aspirin and a lot of healthy fats and oils every day, and hoping that helps. After my current blast of test/tren I'm going to check all blood values at the hospital - doctors don't report to the authorities unless it's a very serious crime which would result in several years in prison.

/MD2

I'm curious which would be better the double red blood cells donation or the regular whole blood. At first thougt you would think double red blood would be but its like twice as long to wait netween donations so I've been sticking with whole blood every 56 days. I'm wondering if the double red blood would be better even though its twice as long of a wait? Seems like the double wait time would cancel out any bnefit to that scenerio. I would love to hear opinions from anyhow who has done both and what has worked better.

Myself I'm on doc prescribed trt at 150-200 mg per week depending on what I want to do. Been donating whole blood every 8 weeks.

It's better to donate whole blood then double red cells. When you donate double red cells, they pump your blood liquid back to your body and you don't want it! The reason for this is because it is important to lower volume of blood, blood becomes thicker on TRT, in your body to make it thinner and easier to pump for the heart.

Last edited:
It's better to donate whole blood then double red cells. When you donate double red cells, they pump your blood liquid back to your body and you don't want it! The reason for this is because it is important to lower volume of blood, blood becomes thicker on TRT, in your body to make it thinner and easier to pump for the heart.

Makes sense now that you explained it that way. Thanks!

I agree with your answer, but not so much your reasoning.

To my knowledge, there is nothing bad about them pumping the extras back into you, and it may even be slightly beneficial.

The blood pumped back in is free of rbc's, it is thin as can be.

I stick to whole blood because I feel that the more frequent donations keep your hct/hgb at a more consistent level.

While some guys can get by just fine doing double rbc every 4 months, for others doing whole blood every 2 will have a higher impact.

The only time I have ever done double is at my alternate donation center, which I only go to if my levels are higher, and I do it in between donations to get my levels down even further.

At my next dr appt I am just going to get a standardized therapeutic form filled out. One of the centers near me will charge you a small fee if the blood is not usable, while the other will do it for free regardless.

Different places have different guidelines, so it is worth checking into if you have more than one in your area, or there is another one in an area you frequently travel to.

grapefruit is supposed to lower hematocrit
Ingestion of grapefruit lowers elevated... [Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 1988] - PubMed - NCBI

i take a low dose of testo but and am female my level got up to 47% and the dr gets a little nervous..

i am trying to avoid getting the theraputic blood draws because i dont like that giant needle.. a few years back the dr thought i had a tia so they are trying to be extra careful with the hematocrit levels.. but i am thinking that keeping it at 45% or lower is going to be pretty difficult as they took out a pint end of june but by the end of july i was back up to 47%.

trying the grapefruit seed extract- since i dont like grapefruit that well.. only not sure how much to take.. anyone know?
thanks

grapefruit is supposed to lower hematocrit
Ingestion of grapefruit lowers elevated... [Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 1988] - PubMed - NCBI

i take a low dose of testo but and am female my level got up to 47% and the dr gets a little nervous..

i am trying to avoid getting the theraputic blood draws because i dont like that giant needle.. a few years back the dr thought i had a tia so they are trying to be extra careful with the hematocrit levels.. but i am thinking that keeping it at 45% or lower is going to be pretty difficult as they took out a pint end of june but by the end of july i was back up to 47%.

trying the grapefruit seed extract- since i dont like grapefruit that well.. only not sure how much to take.. anyone know?
thanks

Take a read through this.
1g boldenone = aspirin? - Professional Muscle (Korean)

More importantly is your platelet count in conjunction with your HH (Hematocrit/Hemoglobin)
Are you still having a period?

Last edited:
I began donating whole blood every two months about 2 years ago when my hematocrit was 59.now it stays between 48 and 52 with regular donations

yes still having monthly periods.. not sure the ratios you are mentioning?
also my HDL as dive bombed down to 28 ..which is really low

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity