over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Affordable HRT clinics no such thing... :(

chgolatin2

Registered
Went to my personal Dr, he performed a full physical and blood work, test levels came up below the 300 mark :naughty: he said that I was a candidate for HRT but that he will only prescribe a patch/cream and not injections. Also, he said that for optimum level I should be in the upper 300 :confused: maybe 600 give or take. Now optimum levels are not considered above the 300/600 range but more in the 1000/1200 range, correct?

I could use my insurance to cover the cost and be at mediocre range or go the HRT clinic route. However, HRT could cost anywhere from $1,400 to 2k a year :eek::eek: do to safety issues w UG gear and work related issues it would be good for me to have a script and be monitored by a Dr so that I can be somewhat safe. My health comes first, but at 2k a year is quite expensive, I'm seriously considering going the UG route, self monitor my blood work and not overly do a cycle in the higher than expected testosterone level range and stay in "safe" zone.

I know one thing that the good ole days are gone, back in the days I used to order from good UG labs but now those days are gone and many UG labs tend to scam you, not be reliable, or just disappear... For those that have the experience what route should I take??? Maybe all those cycles in my youth really messed me up, maybe old age but I'm approaching my 40's and my life isn't the same as it "once" used to be... Damn fucking age!!

Went to my personal Dr, he performed a full physical and blood work, test levels came up below the 300 mark :naughty: he said that I was a candidate for HRT but that he will only prescribe a patch/cream and not injections. Also, he said that for optimum level I should be in the upper 300 :confused: maybe 600 give or take. Now optimum levels are not considered above the 300/600 range but more in the 1000/1200 range, correct?

I could use my insurance to cover the cost and be at mediocre range or go the HRT clinic route. However, HRT could cost anywhere from $1,400 to 2k a year :eek::eek: do to safety issues w UG gear and work related issues it would be good for me to have a script and be monitored by a Dr so that I can be somewhat safe. My health comes first, but at 2k a year is quite expensive, I'm seriously considering going the UG route, self monitor my blood work and not overly do a cycle in the higher than expected testosterone level range and stay in "safe" zone.

I know one thing that the good ole days are gone, back in the days I used to order from good UG labs but now those days are gone and many UG labs tend to scam you, not be reliable, or just disappear... For those that have the experience what route should I take??? Maybe all those cycles in my youth really messed me up, maybe old age but I'm approaching my 40's and my life isn't the same as it "once" used to be... Damn fucking age!!

Although they are obviously private money makers for the dr's, $150 a month for your script+clinic visit+bloodwork seems affordable no? Am I naïve assuming that annual cost includes all 3 facets of hrt program (drug/visits/bloodwork)?

Hey

Find an HRT doc who will give you a script for injections. Even if you have to travel out of your area its worth it.

Take a trip to FL. There are a substantial amount of Dr's that will prescribe AAS for injection..

I'm not sure what you're getting at.

My testim with insurance and a discount card costs ZERO dollars and at 10 grams of gel per day, I regularly test at 800 to 1100 or so.

My friend's T level once got up to 1300 with a small dose of HCG and 5 grams of Testim per day with the same doctor I go to.

See another doctor.

If I am not mistaken, you were offered TRT from someone here for about 400 dollars every 10 weeks? If you cannot afford 40 bucks a week on your health, then maybe it is not for you. Even if you go through an HRT clinic, your insurance should cover much of the blood work. That's not too bad a price to pay for your health, right?

I'm not sure what you're getting at.

My testim with insurance and a discount card costs ZERO dollars and at 10 grams of gel per day, I regularly test at 800 to 1100 or so.

My friend's T level once got up to 1300 with a small dose of HCG and 5 grams of Testim per day with the same doctor I go to.

See another doctor.
Thats not he norm with creams and gels from what Ive heard. 200 mg test compounding cream daily got me to 590. I believe that is 2 times the amount of test in testim you are taking.

Even at your high end estimate of $2,000 a year that's less than $170 a month. Not an insignificant amount of money for sure, but not a lot for what you are getting.

My friend in Tampa charges $139 a month. It's gonna be tough finding much less than that unless your insurance covers it 100%. This game aint cheap.

Good luck, with levels at 300 HRT is a good idea.

You are either doc shopping, going to a HRT clinic or visit a UG supplier of your choice.

Wouldnt we all love to find a doc who would supply Test C, HCG and Letro for cost of a co pay.

back to reality...........................

My clinic charges $80 or so for a bottle of compounded test cyp, labs once a year, and a script/ship fee that isn't too high. So if you take 100mg a week you are looking at around $14 a week counting the fees and blood work. You should definitely go UGL!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I pay $20 (office visit) for labs, $48 for a 200mg/ml 10ml vial of cyp that lasts me 3 months. So I pay ~$25/mo for labs, cyp & misc supplies.

You are either doc shopping, going to a HRT clinic or visit a UG supplier of your choice.

Wouldnt we all love to find a doc who would supply Test C, HCG and Letro for cost of a co pay.

back to reality...........................

^^Yeah, exactly.

I pay a little over $100 a month at a TRT clinic and that includes labs, consultations, 200mg test cyp a week, an hCG script and a script for anastrazole that I get filled at Walgreen's for $12. I calculated it out and the total for the year is about $1400 for everything, I don't pay all at once, I pay as I need each item. This is very manageable compare to these other "Anti-aging clinics" that want up to $500 a month.

Some people might think this is expensive, but now my test levels are at the very top of the range @1200 which is something an endocrinologist or urologist will not get you to, usually they just get you into the low end of the range.

And who is your doctor, and where is he located?

Denver, come on over.

However, the doc is not the issue. I legitimately have low t, and am treated accordingly.

You guys need better insurance.

Last edited:
Denver, come on over.

However, the doc is not the issue. I legitimately have low t, and am treated accordingly.

No better insurance than BCBS... That's what I have ;) now finding a good Dr to treat your conditions and get to the full bottom of the problems and why your having that issue is my main concern. All avenues need to be explored, full physical, semen culture test, testicular sonogram, PSA levels, etcetera etc... Just because you have Low T doesnt mean that you need to start doing a cycle, the problem could be something that maybe causing it. All medical conditions, proper medical procedures need to be followed In order to maintain good health..

No better insurance than BCBS... That's what I have ;) now finding a good Dr to treat your conditions and get to the full bottom of the problems and why your having that issue is my main concern. All avenues need to be explored, full physical, semen culture test, testicular sonogram, PSA levels, etcetera etc... Just because you have Low T doesnt mean that you need to start doing a cycle, the problem could be something that maybe causing it. All medical conditions, proper medical procedures need to be followed In order to maintain good health..

I totally agree with this post... But what you also need to understand is that getting a thorough examination doesn't always come cheap.
I think I am onto a good doctor. He charges a fair bit but I get alot back through health cover. He has me on TRT but he is also looking deeper at what else could be causing the problem. Yes I also told him about prior use. I was honest with him.
But his analogy was he is happy to fill the bucket up but it's counterproductive if there's holes in the bucket

I totally agree with this post... But what you also need to understand is that getting a thorough examination doesn't always come cheap.
I think I am onto a good doctor. He charges a fair bit but I get alot back through health cover. He has me on TRT but he is also looking deeper at what else could be causing the problem. Yes I also told him about prior use. I was honest with him.
But his analogy was he is happy to fill the bucket up but it's counterproductive if there's holes in the bucket

If you are paying out of pocket, yes it's not cheap. However, if you have insurance, a valid medical condition that needs treatment, such as Low T, etc etc then your out of pocket expense should be minimized too..

I've got the same situation. My PPO covers the TRT clinic and I get Test C, HCG, Adex and all labs for just co-pays. The clinic I use also has a location in Denver. Might be the same one.

Denver, come on over.

I've got the same situation. My PPO covers the TRT clinic and I get Test C, HCG, Adex and all labs for just co-pays. The clinic I use also has a location in Denver. Might be the same one.

Low T Center?

I started in Westminster until they opened an office in DTC. That 30+ mile drive was a PITA.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws