over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT with TREN ENAN/TEST ENAN

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
I have a question. I remember there was a thread on using tren enan along with test enan for HRT. I can't find the thread or do a search on my phone. Does anyone remember the best dosing? Was it 75mg tren enan with 75mg test enan once a week? Thank you for your help, everyone.

Here is some literature on using tren enan for HRT:

Joshua Yarrow and his colleagues at the University of Florida feel that trenbolone may be a viable alternative to testosterone for androgen replacement therapy. They are set to publish their study results in the February 2011 issue of the American Journal of Physiology – Endocrinology and Metabolism. The researchers report that trenbolone enanthate may have certain advantages over testosterone that may make it an appealing treatment option for some individuals. Trenbolone is not adversely affected by the aromatase or 5-alpha reductase enzymes that metabolize testosterone into estradiol and dihydrotestosterone,respevtively. Bodybuilders have enjoyed tren for years precisely because they are able to avoid steroid side effects related to estrogen and DHT. Yarrow reports that low-dose trenbolone enanthate effectively produces anabolic effects in muscle size and partially maintains bone mineral density without causing prostate enlargement or polycythemia in castrated laboratory rats. Supraphysiological dosages of testosterone enanthate were required to produce anabolic effects similar to low-dose trenbolone administration. However, negative side effects of prostate enlargement and elevated hemoglobin became problematic at this dose of testosterone. University of Florida researchers are excited by the “SARM-like potential” of trenbolone. They suggest that the actions of trenbolone are similar to selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs). Low-dose trenbolone is called “SARM-like” because of the positive anabolic effects in muscle and bone without negative side effects of prostate enlargement or polycythemia. Trenbolone may have benefits over testosterone in terms of androgen receptor activation, the upregulation of growth factors such as IGF-1 and fibroblast growth factor, and anticatabolic mechanisms. Competitive bodybuilders have often preferred using trenbolone in the weeks prior to a bodybuilding competition due to its purported effects at accelerating fat loss. The current study confirmed that trenbolone has more potent lipolytic effects on visceral adipose tissue than testosterone milligram per milligram. Furthermore, visceral fat loss increased in a dose-dependent manner with trenbolone. In other words, the more tren used, the greater the fat loss. Trenbolone’s lack of aromatization, while generally desirable, has often been problematic for bodybuilders who have used trenbolone as the only steroid in a cycle. Therefore, most bodybuilders include an aromatizable steroid such as testosterone or Researchers also recognize that the lack of aromatization could be a potential problem if trenbolone is used alone in androgen replacement therapy. In their study trenbolone only provided a partial bone protective effect when administered to castrated rats. The authors attribute this to the non-aromatizable nature of trenbolone. They conclude that low-dose trenbolone enanthate treatment has SARM-like effects on muscle/fat body composition. Androgen replacement therapy with low-dose trenbolone could potentially produce anabolic gains comparable to supraphysiological testosterone treatment without the associated side effects. The therapeutic risk-benefit profile of low-dose trenbolone appears superior to supraphysiological testosterone treatment; however, additional research into this treatment option is necessary The researchers should be applauded for dispassionately and objectively researching the potential of trenbolone in androgen replacement therapy.

Was it Dr. G's thread? It was 100/100 and (likely)inject with slin pins spaced twice a week.

Bro

I was on HRT 100 test E 100 Tren Ace for 4 months...

Pros

+Always pumped
+Leaned me out
+Kept more size than lets say HRT at 250 of test
+More sex drive than normal

Cons

-Injection EOD
-Insomnia

Insomnia was still a problem at 100 test 100 tren a so I stopped it because I'm going back to school and I need to sleep well at nights, don't want it to fuck my school... and yes after I stopped Tren, I'm sleeping better at nights

Bro

I was on HRT 100 test E 100 Tren Ace for 4 months...

Pros

+Always pumped
+Leaned me out
+Kept more size than lets say HRT at 250 of test
+More sex drive than normal

Cons

-Injection EOD
-Insomnia

Insomnia was still a problem at 100 test 100 tren a so I stopped it because I'm going back to school and I need to sleep well at nights, don't want it to fuck my school... and yes after I stopped Tren, I'm sleeping better at nights

You were injecting EOD, how much per inject, how many total mgs per week?

I like running Tren E and Test E for TRT. I however do SQ shots ED.

Just finished my blast and started my cruise about 2 weeks ago, i dont mind inj every day. Still running my hgh, so i slin pin .25 combo test ace and tren ace ed, its so tiny i backload pin and at that little of a dose im sure its not exact. With that being said i feel and look great, the tren really helped me cut fat so i was worried whn i came off. Havent gained a pound and still look great. I lost a little definition in my abs but other than that working out well.

I actually do 100 test, 120 tren, both enanthate....

Test is 250/ml, tren 200/ml, so I do .2ml and .3ml for a whole half ml injection 2x a week.

I figure all the ester weight nit picking and such that its less than that anyway.

But rawman nailed it for effectiveness...all the same for me as well

I am interested in this myself, I have a couple questions

1. Does the Tren affect your blood work? Mostly want to know if it affects the Estrogen readings. Those of us on HRT cannot have stupidly high numbers or the docs will raise a red flag.

2. Do most people need an AI with this?

Thanks for any info

I actually do 100 test, 120 tren, both enanthate....

Test is 250/ml, tren 200/ml, so I do .2ml and .3ml for a whole half ml injection 2x a week.

I figure all the ester weight nit picking and such that its less than that anyway.

But rawman nailed it for effectiveness...all the same for me as well

Do you take anything for prolactin sides at that dose? That sounds interesting.

And the study was a nice read, but their premiss that you take Tren over Test because it has fewer sides demonstrates their lack of "street use" knowledge of Gear. I do agree that tren is more effective. And you guys who want to chime in that you tolerate Tren better than test - sure, and then show me the blood work that backs up your bro science.

But I would d really like to add some Teen to my HRT, but I don't want to deal with prolactin/prami - they pound me whenever I try Teen.

Why SQ bro?

Likely a lower conversion to estrogen. Personally, I don't like SQ because of the risk for lumps/bruising/pain.

Obviously has to be kept to under .5ml too.

Last edited:
I don't take anything for an AI or for prolactin....no issues here, luckily.

I do want to see if B6 really helps fight prolactin sides, as I've read it does pretty well, but I might hafta wait for a blast.

600 of tren ace I definately take my caber tho, lol

You were injecting EOD, how much per inject, how many total mgs per week?

Yes eod because it's tren ace ummm hello ?*replied with a gay voice*

30 30 40mg, so 100 a week

Last edited:
Yea no ais or anti prolacs here eithere, zero problems

Why SQ bro?
In the Dr. G thrend I believe he stated that SQ HRT shots were effective at slowly releasing the compound as it would prolong its effectiveness compared to IM. It was something to that affect. It was a very good read actually.

Was it Dr. G's thread? It was 100/100 and (likely)inject with slin pins spaced twice a week.

Are the injections sub or IM? Also would it be 50mg of each twice a week?

Are the injections sub or IM? Also would it be 50mg of each twice a week?

As already stated, I believe the test at least...is often suggested subq due to less conversion to e2. However, I'm not sure I would want to inject tren subq....but that's just me. The goal of a good HRT doctor is to avoid the use of an AI if possible...which is why the subq route is a good one. Personally, if I was doing test and tren 100/100 I would likely just go IM. You can break it up however you like but yes, 50mg of each twice a week would be sufficient.

As already stated, I believe the test at least...is often suggested subq due to less conversion to e2. However, I'm not sure I would want to inject tren subq....but that's just me. The goal of a good HRT doctor is to avoid the use of an AI if possible...which is why the subq route is a good one. Personally, if I was doing test and tren 100/100 I would likely just go IM. You can break it up however you like but yes, 50mg of each twice a week would be sufficient.

Got it. Thanks :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members