over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Preparing for my test

nilla

Registered
Ive been on cycle for 4 years "blast and cruise" and at the time being im cruising on 200mg test e "self prescribed".

Im at the point where i want to do this correctly and be safe and healthy about it so i decided to tell doc everything about my use of gear.

She agreed to prescribe me testosterone if i test low and need it "as id imagine i would once injections stop".

She wants me to do labs in 2-3 weeks and im curious if i stop cold turkey today will my levels be low enough by then to be considered?

Ive been on cycle for 4 years "blast and cruise" and at the time being im cruising on 200mg test e "self prescribed".

Im at the point where i want to do this correctly and be safe and healthy about it so i decided to tell doc everything about my use of gear.

She agreed to prescribe me testosterone if i test low and need it "as id imagine i would once injections stop".

She wants me to do labs in 2-3 weeks and im curious if i stop cold turkey today will my levels be low enough by then to be considered?

I would tell her 3 or 4 weeks will work better for you. Don't do it just after two weeks, you will be too high. If she truly understands you are on "Test", then she should know this blood test will be flawed one way or another?

honestly she dosent seem to know much about trt but seems to be going along with what im saying and is talking with another doc in the same building...she's a PA.

I simply told here i made this choice years ago and im tired of playing the guessing game with my health..i been a mess latley up and down emo..depressed..crying during movies lol feeling rough bro..

Im ready to take it easy and hopefully get this trt presrcibed and have a doc to oversee it rather then me guessing at t levels and estrogen.

just got labs back for lipids and she says my ldl is the worst shes ever seen in here 20 years!

hdl 58
tris 140
cholesterol 380
vldl 28
ldl 294

Also rbc and hemoglobin/hematocrit are high.
Im sure the hemo could be reduced with some good ol blood letting but the ldl is some scary shit!
Not sure what to make of it "trt related?"but she wants me on 40mg crestor and this would be the second doc to say that about my cholesterol...runs in the fam as well pops had a stent in his 50's

Last edited:
don't play around with that I had high cholesterol for years my tris were off the charts ldl was bad and I had a heart attack at 43
its been 7 years now and all is good but came real close to a dirt nap
ive been on crestor 40 mg for 7 years no problems at all

just got labs back for lipids and she says my ldl is the worst shes ever seen in here 20 years!

hdl 58
tris 140
cholesterol 380
vldl 28
ldl 294

Also rbc and hemoglobin/hematocrit are high.
Im sure the hemo could be reduced with some good ol blood letting but the ldl is some scary shit!
Not sure what to make of it "trt related?"but she wants me on 40mg crestor and this would be the second doc to say that about my cholesterol...runs in the fam as well pops had a stent in his 50's

Yes, your LDL is a concern. I may even be more concerned with high hematocrit/hemoglobin, if high enough that is very dangerous. Ask her what those numbers are along with RBC and platelets.

stats
36 yr
225 lb.

RBC count 6.29
hemoglobin 18.4
hematocrit 54.6
platelet count 185

Last edited:
And to be honest my diet and routine have been crap as of late.. I receantly started a new business and have no time for what once was.
Im hoping a diet change and some natty supps along with tons of cardio will help these ldl #'s.
Id like to see where i land with that approach before going on the statin...but then again its so damn high maybe i need to be on them??

IMO

I would make dramatic dietary changes and monitor the results before I would begin a lifelong affair with statins.

MaineGuy, Id like to here what your thoughts on these numbers? Could a simple blood donation help these or is there other concern?

nilla,
I recently had some blood work done and was concerned about my numbers also. Your numbers are a little higher than mine in some cases.

WBC 7.5 4.8-10.8 Th/mm3 -Z
RBC 6.30 HIGH 4.7-6.1 Mil/mm3 -Z
Hemoglobin 17.8 14.0-18.0 g/dL -Z
Hematocrit 53.1 HIGH 42-52 % -Z

If I were you I would drink a lot of water, take some fish oil and 81mgs baby aspirin per day. It won't hurt giving blood once or twice. If you start giving too much blood it can mess up some of your other numbers, like iron. After all this and the next time you get a blood test, make sure you are well hydrated, even if you have to fast, you can still drink water.

If the doc wants you to go on a statin for your cholesterol, I would probably do it for now, once you have everything under control you could make the decision later to stop as long as you monitor your levels. I don't know why people are telling you not to go on a statin, it could save your life.

sound advice..I actually went today and donated blood for a first time and funny thing is "my hemoglobin was fine" so she said.

I told her that it tested high previously and she said it might of been due to dehydration?

One of my clients is a cardiologist and i told him of my statin debate and he suggested cycling them. He said that if attacked aggresivly "high dose" and short term "2 yrs" you can actually remove the plaque from the arteries and avoid the bad side effects to a degree. He actually does this himself. He thinks the bad effects from statins come from running low to moderate dosages for very long periods of time.

Funny thing was i read some similar stuff the night before he came in and told me this...
I think i will take the 40mg crestor for awhile and clean diet and more cardio then recheck.

On a side note im a week in without a test e shot and 3 more weeks to go before I get t levels tested....hoping they test low low by then??

Assuming a complete shutdown and high estrogen I do not think you will produce enough to test high in two weeks.

By the second week of no use your levels should be already below 340, and end of week 2 you are looking at very low levels.

The doctor's time line is correct in your case because of how long and how certain she is there is a total shutdown of the Hpta axis.

Follow your doctor's advise, you can always re test--we are obliged to re test if you experience new side effects or symptoms worsen ;)

Assuming a complete shutdown and high estrogen I do not think you will produce enough to test high in two weeks.

By the second week of no use your levels should be already below 340, and end of week 2 you are looking at very low levels.

The doctor's time line is correct in your case because of how long and how certain she is there is a total shutdown of the Hpta axis.

Follow your doctor's advise, you can always re test--we are obliged to re test if you experience new side effects or symptoms worsen ;)

If half life of Test E is 7 days, then he will have 100mgs still active after the first week. By the third week he will have 50mgs active, plenty to keep him in the normal range. Why chance it?

If half life of Test E is 7 days, then he will have 100mgs still active after the first week. By the third week he will have 50mgs active, plenty to keep him in the normal range. Why chance it?

Our body does not use anything in smooth mathematical proportions. From clinical experience his lab work would show low testosterone in that time frame.

He should follow his doctors advise.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Our body does not use anything in smooth mathematical proportions. From clinical experience his lab work would show low testosterone in that time frame.

He should follow his doctors advise.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

His doctor was not giving him advise on when he would test low, the doctor just scheduled the date for him. He wants to make sure he is low, so there is no reason whatsoever to risk coming in anything but low. His choice though.

His doctor was not giving him advise on when he would test low, the doctor just scheduled the date for him. He wants to make sure he is low, so there is no reason whatsoever to risk coming in anything but low. His choice though.

this is correct.. however I do appreciate both comments...
I think I will play it safe though.

Happy Thanksgiving Bro's!
A thought thats been concerning me about my stoping shots and playing the waiting game...how long before issues arise? When i do go in for blood draw it have been 4 weeks since last shot and who knows how much longer after that for results,dr apt,and getting script and so on....that could be some time of of test! Not sure what to expect being of this long kinda worried to say the least. As of today i can say i seem to be dropping some weight for sure actually allot. Anxiety seems a all time high as well but that could just be the situation at hand and other life issues im going through. BP is elavated as well been bouncing above and below 130/70 again not sure its related??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear