over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just received my Obamacare is there any good trt docs around Kansas City

bigfish303

Registered
My general practitioner will not prescribe me injections at home so I am looking for a new doctor in the area. Thanks

Affordable HRT paid for by the taxpayers of the U.S....hmmm

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Go fuck yourself.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

so what all were requirements for it. whats your annual income on avg

If you truly have a medical reason for hormone replacement therapy, like endocrine issues or pituitary, then most insurance will cover the therapy, as this is truly a health issue in men.

i almost fell out of my chair when i read the title and the rest of this post. if you think your new wonderful insurance is going to help you, try and try again my friend. read the fine print. unless your endo prescribes it and codes it a certain way, you are on your own. my family sells insurance so i know a few things. obamacare is not an insurance carrier. good luck with that. hope you didnt use a subsiby to be able to get hrt!

i almost fell out of my chair when i read the title and the rest of this post. if you think your new wonderful insurance is going to help you, try and try again my friend. read the fine print. unless your endo prescribes it and codes it a certain way, you are on your own. my family sells insurance so i know a few things. obamacare is not an insurance carrier. good luck with that. hope you didnt use a subsiby to be able to get hrt!

And it's not Obamacare, that's what the right wing call it - it's the Affordable Health Care Act.

And people act like we just started paying for other people's insurance. Who do you think has been paying all the medical bills of the uninsured all of these years?

You know what I'm more pissed about, the $3.3 billion dollar budget that was just passed to go to Syria...where is all the uproar over this??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I'm happy to go to work everyday so u can get shit for free. Shit I have to pay for after going to work! Worthless!!!

I'm happy to go to work everyday so u can get shit for free. Shit I have to pay for after going to work! Worthless!!!

Hey bro, some of us pay for our insurance, as I have for many years, and pay a nice co-pay for the script. Thank God I do not have to rely on Obama's Affordable Health Care act. That does seem like a nightmare.

Unfortunately I haven't heard great experiences in the Olathe area. Either the t-centers costing a shit ton per shot or docs being very weary of what your (clients) history of potential usage and abuse.

But don't worry, cigarettes are still widely available! :banghead:

This is exactly how I feel. Self employed and paying out the ass for insurance. Yet my taxes go to this

And it's not Obamacare, that's what the right wing call it - it's the Affordable Health Care Act.

And people act like we just started paying for other people's insurance. Who do you think has been paying all the medical bills of the uninsured all of these years?

You know what I'm more pissed about, the $3.3 billion dollar budget that was just passed to go to Syria...where is all the uproar over this??

You don't think the government fucks up everything it gets it hands into. How about this, the government stay the fuck out of our lives, give back State rights, and quit spending all of our money and then sticking your fucking hands in my pocket for more. Some of us are truly fed up with this shit, call it right wing all you want. I just cannot wait for this damn administration to get the fuck out of office.

You don't think the government fucks up everything it gets it hands into. How about this, the government stay the fuck out of our lives, give back State rights, and quit spending all of our money and then sticking your fucking hands in my pocket for more. Some of us are truly fed up with this shit, call it right wing all you want. I just cannot wait for this damn administration to get the fuck out of office.

See that's what the problem is, you think it's just "this" administration! What about the previous administration that set this shit in motion? Who do you, when did you and by whom did you think all of Bush's unfunded tax cuts were going to paid for? If you don't have income and you spend a shit ton of money you don't have (by lying about WMD's and starting a War), how do you propose to pay that all back?

Do you not have a problem with the 100 of BILLIONS OF DOLLARS paid to Halliburton or Blackwater in uncontested government contracts (your money) that was based off of lies and hidden agendas?? Or is all of that just OK because of your right wing position?

See that's what the problem is, you think it's just "this" administration! What about the previous administration that set this shit in motion? Who do you, when did you and by whom did you think all of Bush's unfunded tax cuts were going to paid for? If you don't have income and you spend a shit ton of money you don't have (by lying about WMD's and starting a War), how do you propose to pay that all back?

Do you not have a problem with the 100 of BILLIONS OF DOLLARS paid to Halliburton or Blackwater in uncontested government contracts (your money) that was based off of lies and hidden agendas?? Or is all of that just OK because of your right wing position?

Please keep the government away from my kitchen table and PLEASE keep politics out of Professional Muscle.

It's a rule for a very good reason. It's contentious and divisive in a realm that should be occupied by the shared passion of enthusiasts.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws