over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

free test at 7.3 and doc says its within range

surf256

Registered
I got a phone call today from the dr office letting me know that my free test was at 7.3pm/ml and that I was within the normal range.

I asked the girl on the phone what was the range and she said that it was 5pg/ml - 40pg/ml. I about shit myself when I heard this. If I was 78 with diabetes, etc then I could see myself being at 7.3. But I am healthy, eat right, work out, run, and am only 33. I asked her some basic questions but she could not answer them for me.

I am still waiting for my total test, cholesterol, estrogen, etc results to come back and then I am going to schedule another dr apt and talk to the doc about this.

What levels of free test does your doc require for you to get a script?

I also had to fight over the stupid "in range" numbers when we never even had baselines... for all my doc knows my test could be normal at 1500ng.

If you have the symptoms and the doc won't treat you, go see a uro or endo. Some doctors don't realize these ranges include old and sick people. Everyone of us is different, but generally speaking; If you are under 40, you should be mid to upper 3/4 of the range.

Where is your E2, LH, FSH, Total Test, Thyroid and Adrenals?

Last edited:
I was within range but very low on it...
My doc wouldn`t treat my low T symptoms and in fact suggested that I see a psychiatrist :confused:
The Endo I saw next didn`t know shit regarding TRT, a couple of things he said to me were that TRT causes liver and heart damage as well as I was not in need of treatment.
Get on the web and ask around for facilities with experience in treating low T that are in your area.

lethargy

i am 52. I was crazy apathetic and lethargic a year ago. I went for 2 visits to my GP. he's been practicing since 1978. he wouldn't even think about trying Test. Thinking it was stress from my growing business, I eventually asked him, Have you ever not wanted to be a DR? he laughed and said no. I since found this board and some helps and I am bullet proof and running hard again. F him.
HGH 3 iu day. test cyp 200mg twice a week some peptides melanotan2 and tb500, I've been on hgh for a month now and my stomach looks like a stomach. not a bag of potatos

i am 52. I was crazy apathetic and lethargic a year ago. I went for 2 visits to my GP. he's been practicing since 1978. he wouldn't even think about trying Test. Thinking it was stress from my growing business, I eventually asked him, Have you ever not wanted to be a DR? he laughed and said no. I since found this board and some helps and I am bullet proof and running hard again. F him.
HGH 3 iu day. test cyp 200mg twice a week some peptides melanotan2 and tb500, I've been on hgh for a month now and my stomach looks like a stomach. not a bag of potatos

test cyp 200mg twice a week ? That would be a cycle man, not TRT... take care...

thanks

test cyp 200mg twice a week ? That would be a cycle man, not TRT... take care...

I am working out hard on legs while rehabbing shoulder rotator surgery and working 15 hour days at work 7 days a week.

If you want to go on doctor prescribed HRT obviously you need to find another doctor. They are out there.

Lyndon, I am in exact same boat. Having a difficult time finding a Doc that will treat me according to how I have felt for the last 10 years, rather than my borderline T levels...though I do understand the situation the Endo's are in. Thank goodness I found this site. Helpful beyond belief, and will soon be starting TRT on my own.

The sad truth is you have to become an amateur endocrinologist. Doctors know less about male hormone therapy than just about anything else in medicine.

If you are fortunate enough to get a prescription for 150-200mg of T per week, learn about excess conversion to estradiol, unless you want male breasts, weepy emotional mood and excess estrogen. In men it is also associated with increased risks of heart attack, stroke, etc...

In other words when you finally obtain the legal means to a meaningful amount of test... enough to make you feel like a man again, you better know what to look out for on the flip side.

If your doctor does not want to test for estradiol levels than try lef.org. you can become a member and get discounted blood/lab work and know if your estradiol levels are ideal.

Male Basic Hormone Panel Blood Test

If your levels are out of range sometimes you have to go the route of research chemicals for anti-aromatase because the doctors won't even consider testing, much less prescribing for your estrogen levels saying "that's for women only."

Just idiotic failure to open their eyes to anything other than what they learned decades ago.

Biffn youre right

before nov 11 I was cycling about this amount with decca, I tore my rotator and realy didn't want to drop the test because I felt so good. but you are right. without working out hard, I have become an asshole and irritable. so , yes, I have this week and with your suggestion, lowered to 100 twice a week. i have added 200 mg of tren though to help my leg workout. so i guess i may still be an ass. lol but she is not going anywhere after 30 years. What really sucks is as we go through this rejuvenation at 50 or so years and sex gets on our mind more, the females have about lost interest in it with grandbabies and quilting.

I just had complete rotator cuff repair five months ago and boy I have never had such a slow rehab in my life. I also increased my test and started deca and it did help, but man I hope I can regain full strength again in my shoulder. Also on another note, I had to go through 4 different endo's before I got a halfway decent one and even then I seem to know more than them about my endocrine and pituitary problems and I demand more blood test than he recommend.

I'm about 40 years old and mine is total 865 or something and they say that is normal.

I was within range but very low on it...
My doc wouldn`t treat my low T symptoms and in fact suggested that I see a psychiatrist :confused:
The Endo I saw next didn`t know shit regarding TRT, a couple of things he said to me were that TRT causes liver and heart damage as well as I was not in need of treatment.
Get on the web and ask around for facilities with experience in treating low T that are in your area.

I had a psych in the past so cool he put me on TRT...

Did your doc run SHBG blood work?

Stew

Did your doc run SHBG blood work?

Stew

surf256 you need to make them give you this ^ and your complete BW. If no Free T, SHBG, FSH, PSA, Hematocrit, Estradiol - you have a bad doc for TRT. I go to a Naturopath now that has everything dialed up perfect - they're allowed to do TRT in my state and do great work. Allopathic docs seem pretty locked in to old reference ranges for the most part.

It's changing fast so it's understandable they don't have new info, plus we're not exactly heading for the grave over low T -most of us- so they have bigger fish to fry.

In my 8 month journey with TRT I've seen 3 GP, 2 Uros and and Endo. Nome of them were qualified to be prescribing TRT in my opinion. None would even consider HCG, or going above 100mg/wk. Even though my trough never got above 351. I did have an idiot Uro prescribe Arimidex at 1st daily. I finally am with a TRT clinic. It hasn't been long enough to give an opinion yet. Good luck.

Guys sorry for not updating you on this.

So I ended up calling the doc and left a message for him to talk to him about this. In the meantime I went to a trt clinic and got prescribed 220 test cyp a week, 250 ius hcg 2x a week and arimidex

I did end up hearing from the doc and he did agree that I was low and he also prescribed me 200mgs of test cyp a week. The girl I spoke with on the phone didn't know her head from her ass.

I spoke with my doc about hcg and arimidex and he looked at me like I was crazy. I didn't want to push my luck so I got the test script from him

The hrt clinic gave me enough stuff to run for 6 months. After that i'll switch to my dr's script and get the arimidex and hcg from a sponsor.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131