over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

psa level 65 any help please

rodeo

Registered
hi.last week i went to hospital for tests,because my gp found that my psa level is 65,i had the dre first and the urologist nurse said it was hard and smooth,then i had the biopsy,the urologist nurse said it was highly likely i had prostate cancer i get the results on monday,i am 65yrs old,and i have been doing my own self prescribed trt 100mgs test cyp a week for about 7 yrs,and feel fine,i just happened to my gp that my stream was a bit slow ,and this has set it all off,anyway what i would like to know shall i tell my gp that i have been doing test,what difference will it make telling her,i am in the uk,some guys on uk muscle say i should tell her,but the damage is already done,but i will not pin again,last time i pinned was 9 days ago,should i tell my gp yes or no.any help please.

rodeo, your PSA should not be above 4, please stop your gear usage and tell your Dr. everything and I mean everything. My Dad was the same age as you and he died from prostate cancer that spread to the bone, and he never did any drugs, alcohol, or tobacco. Man I feel for you, keep in contact with me through private message and maybe I can give you some advice when you get your results back. Time to start praying brother, it breaks my heart to read your post. rt...

hi.last week i went to hospital for tests,because my gp found that my psa level is 65,i had the dre first and the urologist nurse said it was hard and smooth,then i had the biopsy,the urologist nurse said it was highly likely i had prostate cancer i get the results on monday,i am 65yrs old,and i have been doing my own self prescribed trt 100mgs test cyp a week for about 7 yrs,and feel fine,i just happened to my gp that my stream was a bit slow ,and this has set it all off,anyway what i would like to know shall i tell my gp that i have been doing test,what difference will it make telling her,i am in the uk,some guys on uk muscle say i should tell her,but the damage is already done,but i will not pin again,last time i pinned was 9 days ago,should i tell my gp yes or no.any help please.

Anything over 4 is high. A 65 ng/ml for a PSA result is beyond a high level. It's so high I would question the results and take the test again. U need to tell ur DR everything. This is why we all take blood tests every few months and are under the care of a doctor. They could have picked up on this years ago and probably done something about it earlier. I'm sorry to heAr this my friend, take the test again and good luck to u in the future.

I agree brother. So sorry to hear, this is serious and this is not the time to HIDE anything from your Dr.'s. Unfortunately prostate cancer is all too common in men over 50, that is why you should have a yearly exam and scope when you turn 50. I wouldn't blame this on trt, as this is can and does happen to many men as we age. Good luck.

:yeahthat:
Definitely agree with all advice above, retake blood test and full disclosure to your doctor. Just guessing here, but would not do PCT on your own at this point unless you discuss with doctor, as they usually give you medicine which blocks Testosterone, but definitely would add Estrogen to new blood test, and dependent upon results, seek doctors opinion about how to mitigate negative effects if levels high. If it does turn out to be cancer, and I hope it doesn't, insist on the bilateral nerve-sparing procedure, less to no side effects. Good luck.

Anything over 3 usually warrants a biopsy in my neck of the woods...

Definitely tell your doctor everything. Cancer is nothing to play around with.

IronBrothers, please get your prostate checked by your Dr. and have a PSA Test done, when you hit 40. I'm 40, and had my Family Physician check my PSA when I was 39, and again when I turned 40; have your Dr. feel your Prostate and see if it feels like it should. I also had a Colonostopy done in December of 2013, and was told to have it done again when I turn 50, God willing. rt...

Taking an aromatase inhibitor (letrozole) will help. Estrogen makes your prostate grow. Lowering your estrogen will help.

Taking an aromatase inhibitor (letrozole) will help. Estrogen makes your prostate grow. Lowering your estrogen will help.

ignore this advice.

Your PSA is beyond high... Doing the above is pissing in the wind and downright dangerous.

ignore this advice.

Your PSA is beyond high... Doing the above is pissing in the wind and downright dangerous.

x2, tell your doc everything and do NOT try to self medicate this!

just been diagnosed with prostate cancer

just got back from hospital for my biopsy result,the doc told me i have moderate prostate cancer gleason score 7,i have just started hormone treatment cyproterone acetate 300mgs a day to wipe out the test,after 2 weeks i start having injections zoladex,i said how long have i got he said worst case scenario 5 -7 years,i am 65,could have been worse,some new treatment might come out before then. he said with my psa score 65,it has most probably has moved out of your prostate,but might be able to confine it,he said have you got any backache or pains i said no,next step after hormone treatment will be scan for bones,could have been worse like aggresive,i did not have to tell him that i was using 100mgs of test cyp a week,because the tabs will wipe out the test,see how we go anyway,any replies appreciated.

I am so sorry to hear the news bro. Keep your spirits up and beat the odds. I will pray for you my brother. You are correct, the test use is a mute point. Get the best possible health care you can and be a strong advocate for yourself and your treatment, as you can be treated pretty much anywhere if you have your Dr's fight for you and of course insurance is a major issue, but you fight them too!!

psa 65 any help please

thanks, just have to see how i respond to treatment,insurance is not an issue as im in the uk,i nearly told them at the hospital that i have been doing test ,but when he said start on hormone treatment there was no need to, it was a relief to know whats what,see how it goes.

Sorry to hear bud.

Keep your spirits up... "Worst case is 5-7"... There's a chacne that something else will pick you off before the prostate cancer does.

psa 65 any help please

thanks,just wondering will the homone pills cyproterone acetate iam on to wipe out test,does that include injected test,guess it should last pinned 100mgs 12 days ago, so cant be much left now.next week i go for an injection of goserelin(zoladex),that blocks a message from my brain to tell my testes not to make anymore test,my testes wont be making anymore test for a while anyway because i have been shut down a long time,might have to tell my gp.anyway i have enjoyed my time on my own trt it made me feel a lot better,the test wont have caused my problem,its just that i must have had problems for a while and the test has been feeding it cheers.

Rodeo, hopefully if you don't mind I'd like to offer you some advice and if you so choose to consider using it, I hope it benefits you in some way my brother. I'm only someone trying to help you in the best way I know how.

Follow your doctors advice and ask and seek all the knowledge you need concerning your current condition. Also, it may be a good idea to look into and consult your doctor about remedies other than drugs but I wouldn't do anything without his/her consent unless I was convinced it would help. Maybe research anti-fungal supplements and/or drugs as cancer and fungus are often indistinguishable when looked at under a microscope. NSC Beta-glucan, Dr. Ohhiras Probiotics, Seagate Olive leaf, are just a few off the top of my head but you would need to research for yourself what you feel would be best for you.

Also I would eliminate sugar and refined carbs and follow an anti-fungal diet. Sugar actually feeds cancer so I would stop eating it. A healthy normal cell only has 4 sugar receptors, but a cancer cell has 96 sugar receptors.

Also trust in the Lord Jesus Christ for your healing as the scriptures tell us "by his(Jesus) stripes we are healed". Look up "healing" scriptures and speak them forth and declare Gods promises for your healing. He wants you healed and well and to overcome the attacks of our enemy and the effects we sometimes endure as a result of living in a fallen world. He loves you brother unconditionally. Be healed in Jesus name! You will be in my prayers my brother.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws