over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why do Dr's prefer Test C or E?

chgolatin2

Registered
Why do most HRT clinics, Dr's etc choose to prescribe Test Cyp or Enan? :confused: Any reasons? Also, is anyone running Test E as an HRT protocol? or are you using Test Cyp? Correct me if I'm wrong but whats the differences???

Thanks!:headbang:

There is not enough difference to notice. Dr's do not haves preference they just prescribe what is available

There is not enough difference to notice. Dr's do not haves preference they just prescribe what is available

Not really true. Cypionate is widely/seemingly always prescribed in America, while Enanthate is often given abroad.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Test C is prescribed in the US. If someone is using Test E in the US for HRT, it is most probably self administered.

Not really true. Cypionate is widely/seemingly always prescribed in America, while Enanthate is often given abroad.

Most pharmacy's in the us do not have test e available and most dr just prescribe out of a book. General practice dr that is

Last edited:
Yes that's on purpose.

Can you elaborate on your statement? "On purpose?" Why do you believe that's the case? Lastly, any major differences between the 2 compounds? Seems that many bodybuilder prefer test e, but I'm no bony builder myself, lol. I love to stay in shape, look good but I don't compete, want to or need to.

Back in the days I abused AAS, I took everything and anything without knowledge following gym rats advice that truly didn't know shit. Well, I paid the price which now my body produces extremely low levels of test, and I always low energy, low sex drive, lost desires, shitty moods, etc

I wish I knew back then what I know now, but nobody learns without stumbling blocks, right? Thanks for all the help guys!

Can you elaborate on your statement? "On purpose?" Why do you believe that's the case? Lastly, any major differences between the 2 compounds? Seems that many bodybuilder prefer test e, but I'm no bony builder myself, lol. I love to stay in shape, look good but I don't compete, want to or need to.

Back in the days I abused AAS, I took everything and anything without knowledge following gym rats advice that truly didn't know shit. Well, I paid the price which now my body produces extremely low levels of test, and I always low energy, low sex drive, lost desires, shitty moods, etc

I wish I knew back then what I know now, but nobody learns without stumbling blocks, right? Thanks for all the help guys!

There isn't a noticeable difference people choose based on availability as they are interchangeable

My doc prescribes a 90 C/10 E blend from a compounding pharmacy.

I prefer test prop myself but watson cyp is what is available thur pharmacys in US

I prefer test prop myself but watson cyp is what is available thur pharmacys in US

Man if you ask for it there name brand called paddock maybe 1 d can't remember think it comes n 1 ml vials it is 10x better imo than Watson but the pharmacy want offer usually unless u ask cuz Watson is much much cheaper than paddock check it out man you will like

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Man if you ask for it there name brand called paddock maybe 1 d can't remember think it comes n 1 ml vials it is 10x better imo than Watson but the pharmacy want offer usually unless u ask cuz Watson is much much cheaper than paddock check it out man you will like

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Paddock is located at walmart pharmacies everywhere :)

HRT clinics will prescribe Test E also, they get it from compounding pharmacies.

HRT clinics will prescribe Test E also, they get it from compounding pharmacies.

Yeah and at what cost that would be? Hundreds, if not thousands. HRT Clinics are all a rip-off! Ever wonder why they don't take health insurance? Because they want to make a profit at your expense. I did that mistake once and I learned my lesson. The truth is the if you have insurance, BCBS, etc you can find a Dr who specializes in HRT/Hormone replacement therapy who is not intrested in making a profit of your hard earned money but actually cares about your health...

If HRT would be smart and truly want lots of patients, they should consider accepting health insurance... Otherwise, its mainly a scam hidden under the name "HRT" clinic which in fact all they are is a AAS distributor with a license :headbang::)

Yeah and at what cost that would be? Hundreds, if not thousands. HRT Clinics are all a rip-off! Ever wonder why they don't take health insurance? Because they want to make a profit at your expense. I did that mistake once and I learned my lesson. The truth is the if you have insurance, BCBS, etc you can find a Dr who specializes in HRT/Hormone replacement therapy who is not intrested in making a profit of your hard earned money but actually cares about your health...

If HRT would be smart and truly want lots of patients, they should consider accepting health insurance... Otherwise, its mainly a scam hidden under the name "HRT" clinic which in fact all they are is a AAS distributor with a license :headbang::)

That was not my point. Some people were saying you can't get test e in the states. You can. Also, if you can't afford 130 bucks every ten weeks, that's not our problem, many of us can. There are HRT clinics that deal with insurance, you just have to file the paperwork.

In australia, we used to get prescribed Sust if we found a good Dr ... I believe it has long since dried up since I live away for so many years and came looking again when first back in Aus.

An old man like me could probably hit the overpriced "TRT clinics" here, but I am pushing natural as long as I can at this point.

im in the us and i used to get delatestryl test e all the time scripted. i have now since switched over to cypionate. it seems to work better for me in the libido area. >> i dont know why this is but it does seem that way.

In the UK we have never had access to cyp and now no longer have access to enanthate or prop!

Nebido or sust as far as injectables go over here!

Stew:cool:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave