Votes: 77 48.1%
  • I dont even lift bro

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Very sensitive to estrogen, even at 100mg of test, I need ais

I don't need an ai unless I run cycle doses of test. 200 mg ew of test cyp and my estro stays below 40 on lab work

Use very little,do 15-20 mg prop daily,daily injections help keep estrogen in check.

When on HRT dosages I still have estradiol issues. I run 25 aromasin a day on 120mg of test a week and that keeps it around 30-40.

When I was on TRT, 150mg of Test E elevated my estro. Had to take Exemestane, 12.5 twice a week. When I used 140mg of Prop (20 every day) E2 was always within range with no need of AI

I am prescribed 200mg a week of Test C and have estrogen issues, I am prescribed 1mg Adex 3 x per week to keep it under control.

Lower test doses split up (ie 200-300 total per week split into 3 shots for example) usually keeps me in range now that I stay somewhat lean. I keep prescribed exem on hand just in case of issues but usually I can even use an over the counter anti-E supplement to get levels down just a bit...

120mg/week and my E2 is around 20

I am sensitive as well. Alcohol will also elevate it a lot. I take 200mgs a week and 2 mgs of Arimidex and it's around 40-50

200mg of test c with 12.5 mg of aromison 3x a week but its not what we do u need to find out what works best for you everybody is different

Aromasin's half life is too short for 3x weekly dosing. That's just sending your hormones for a roller coaster ride.

Everyone is Different

I was actually prescribed 400 ml per week test cyp. My blood work does show test levels to be high, but I feel much better than when I tried to take lower doses. I was prescribed 1 mg anastrozole three times a week. I have been trying .5 mg every day.

I was actually prescribed 400 ml per week test cyp. My blood work does show test levels to be high, but I feel much better than when I tried to take lower doses. I was prescribed 1 mg anastrozole three times a week. I have been trying .5 mg every day.

Sorry, got my ml and mg, etc. mixed up.

200mg Test C per week and .5mg Arimidex 3 x week keeps my estrogen in check.

I have been prescribed test by more than one doctor, but never an anti-E. For some reason I've always been on my own for that, and I'm REALLY susceptible to gyno, it's ridiculous.

I just started twice a week injects and has made a difference! Less aromatization , and feel better. Have not gotten bloods on this protocol. 60mgs twice a week. Hair coming out a little faster, so probably more test being used!

New to this forum. Was a regular on Anabolex. I personally use a testosterone troche, 40mg, 2x daily. Have a daily cycle. Transmucosal. In and out of your system in 12 hours. No gyno, no testicular atrophy. Prescribed by physician. Get levels of aprox. 1400 for test. Can be obtained by prescription by O'Brien Pharmacy in Kansas. An excellent product. I occasionally use arimadex, but is not much of an issue. Cost is reasonable.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws