over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off TRT! Is HPTA recovery possible?

TT

Registered
Blessings!

I have a question on HPTA recovery. I was on TRT for 6 years and came off in September 2013. Did a small PCT with HCG and Nolva for 4 weeks than 4 weeks of Clomid.

In December my Test was 228 and this week it was 172. LH and fSH are also in the shitter. 1.5 and 1.7 respectively.

I am trying to make a decision now on how to proceed further and want to get yours' opinion.

Do you know of anybody that was ON for 5+ years and then came off and had at least some decent HPTA recovery.

God Bless,

TT

hey bro have you looked into triptorelin?

Curious about this topic too...If more can shed light on the protocol to restore HPTA after prolonged use..

YES!! I have been ALL NATURAL for over a year and loving it!

I will post my entire protocol, you get a LARGE spike in testosterone from three factors:

1.) Drugs such as Clomiphene and Arimidex (or Aromasin/Letro) that stimulate the HPTA.

2.) Herbs that work synergistically with drugs to upregulate HPTA function.

3.) FOODS that are high in certain types of fats and cholesterol in order to provide SUBSTRATE for the testes.

Will post tomorrow, you can stay big too!!

TRT is for people that are not producing enough T on their own. Where you on TRT or just doing cycles and cruising? If you were low before then you probably would not be any higher now after years of therapy.

hey bro have you looked into triptorelin?

Yes I did. I am considering trip but can not make a call now since I don't see a long term benefit. You see, I used clomid and it elevated my test levels but it was art officially and my test dropped back down after I stopped clomid. I am afraid trip might do just that. I would like to see if more people have blood works done after trip let's say at least 6 months post.

YES!! I have been ALL NATURAL for over a year and loving it!

I will post my entire protocol, you get a LARGE spike in testosterone from three factors:

1.) Drugs such as Clomiphene and Arimidex (or Aromasin/Letro) that stimulate the HPTA.

2.) Herbs that work synergistically with drugs to upregulate HPTA function.

3.) FOODS that are high in certain types of fats and cholesterol in order to provide SUBSTRATE for the testes.

Will post tomorrow, you can stay big too!!

Interesting! Please post it up.

Thanks

TRT is for people that are not producing enough T on their own. Where you on TRT or just doing cycles and cruising? If you were low before then you probably would not be any higher now after years of therapy.

My TRT was self-prescribed. I did many cycles prior to TRT and then I noticed my body was more stressed out with all that yo-yo effect so I just started cruise and blast. I guess I should've called my TRT a cruise, which is a more accurate term for that since I incorporated some blasts here and there and my cruise was 300mg of TE / week. Only once a year every winter I would drop down to 150mg for 4 moths straight or sometimes longer depending on my blood work (CBC, metabolic panel, lipids and E2).

I know I am not going to get my test level that was prior to AAS but 400's range would make me happy right now.

God Bless

How do you currently feel, how is your function?
If you feel good, and things work as there supposed to don't get wrapped up in the number.

When you cycled on and off how long did a cycle/off time typically last for? I ask bc maybe you didn't give your body enough time to recover between cycles, ie you only went off for 2-4 weeks for instance

your body is not going to recover to a good, healthy level of say 800. If you wanna try all this other nonsense herbs, trip, it is gonna cost way more than doing PROPER TRT, of 150-200mg/wk... 300mg T wk is a small cycle.

your body is not going to recover to a good, healthy level of say 800. If you wanna try all this other nonsense herbs, trip, it is gonna cost way more than doing PROPER TRT, of 150-200mg/wk... 300mg T wk is a small cycle.

This is not true, you can FULLY RECOVER the HPTA in many circumstances, depending on AGE first and foremost, and secondly, your cycle history.

I respectfully disagree with you Ross. Your hpta will NEVER reach the same level they were before you took your first shot without artificial assistance.

But I will also submit that recovery is possible. Recovery enough to be satisfactory but never 100%. Never the original numbers you once had.

This is not true, you can FULLY RECOVER the HPTA in many circumstances, depending on AGE first and foremost, and secondly, your cycle history.

I would love to see some proof of this. Sure your test levels are going to look good when you are on the Clomid, HCG, etc... but after you come off them and they are out of your system then you are usually left with low T again. If his levels were supressed for 6 years, I highly doubt he will get back to what he was before.

I respectfully disagree with you Ross. Your hpta will NEVER reach the same level they were before you took your first shot without artificial assistance.

Dude, I started using steroids at 21 years old, stopped shortly after I turned 29. Went on a specialized fat diet in conjunction with clomiphene, Arimidex, and a host of herbs and brought my natural level up to 750, and I am sure it is higher now. This is DOGMA and this main reason why MOST GUYS don't even come off anymore. The Golden Age guys managed just FINE.

Then again, the golden age guys (and I) didn't abuse steroids like guys do today..

Last edited:
Dude, I started using steroids at 21 years old, stopped at shortly after I turned 29. Went on a specialized fat diet in conjunction with clomiphene, Arimidex, and a host of herbs and brought my natural level up to 750, and I am sure it is higher now. This is DOGMA and the main reason why MOST GUYS don't even come off anymore. The Golden Age guys managed just FINE.

Then again, the golden age guys (and I) didn't abuse steroids like guys do today..

A couple of questions or points. Firstly, you say your levels are 750; how long have you been off Clomid or any HPTA stimulating drugs when you had this bloodwork done? Secondly, you mention in the last sentence that its because you didn't abuse drugs like people do today. How does abuse have any effect on the situation? In other words, the OP was shut down for 6 years with TRT. What does it matter whether he was taking 3grams a week or 250mg a week. The body's natural pulse is still shutdown in both circumstances and doesn't know the difference.

Dude, I started using steroids at 21 years old, stopped shortly after I turned 29. Went on a specialized fat diet in conjunction with clomiphene, Arimidex, and a host of herbs and brought my natural level up to 750, and I am sure it is higher now. This is DOGMA and this main reason why MOST GUYS don't even come off anymore. The Golden Age guys managed just FINE.

You have two major flaws. You don't have a clue what your numbers were before you went on and the second is you even admitted that those numbers were WHILE YOU WERE STILL ARTIFICALLY STIMULATING with clomid and adex. That's not recovered.

Ok, as usual, I see where this is going. Believe what you want lol my testosterone levels are very healthy, who gives a fuck if they are equal to pre levels???? I HAVE AGED 9 years since I first started, SO THEY SHOULD BE LOWER...:lightbulb:

Ok, as usual, I see where this is going. Believe what you want lol my testosterone levels are very healthy, who gives a fuck if they are equal to pre levels???? I HAVE AGED 9 years since I first started, SO THEY SHOULD BE LOWER...:lightbulb:

I think you are missing the point. Are you saying that your levels are 750 after you have the HPTA drugs out of your system or that it is 750 with them? If you are saying that you have 750 with them still stimulating your system then that is meaningless as that is not your natural production, it is your natural production with stimulation.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws