over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT Newbie

love2build1

Registered
Hello all. Long time member here on the forums. Have used AAS for years (started young, in all my infinite wisdom). I am now 27 with a wife and 2 year old son (and no more kids), and on TRT. Tried to recover for 6 months, test initially was at 195 and estrogen through the roof. Them tested again after trying to restart, felt much much better but test was at 163, estrogen at 15. So my feeling better was attributed to estrogen under control I assume.

So now, I am on TRT Test Cyp 200mg/wk. doctored currently has me
Coming in every 3 months with bloods, but going to try to change to every 6.

My questions are, is every 6 months the "common" frequency for bloods once everything appears to be within range?

Secondly, what compounds are commonly used with TRT, and times to quit before bloods needed. Most specifically, Tren E?

Any and all pointers to a beginner would be much appreciated. Will continue my research but any personal experience would be greatly appreciated.

If I were to add Tren E, would stopping 1 month prior and dropping Test to TRT dose be ok for maintaining my bloodwork? Would probably run exemestane eod the month leading up to bloods.

I went on TRT 2 years ago because my total T was at 88 :eek: you can use things like Tren or Deca and it will not effect your total T when you do blood work. So no worries. I have done it so I know first hand.

I went on TRT 2 years ago because my total T was at 88 :eek: you can use things like Tren or Deca and it will not effect your total T when you do blood work. So no worries. I have done it so I know first hand.

That's what I was thinking. However he is checking e2 this next time, maybe every time, and I know tren threw my last reading way up (like 125). Will using the exemestane the month leading up to bloods help alleviate this?

You do not want to be using other compounds during your trt treatment because it can alter other values which gives your dr false readings. If you really want to be on a good trt protocol you need to stick to your dr orders so he can treat your condition. A good trt dr will look at all your labs keep your testosterone in a normal range as well as your estrogen. He or she will look at your lipid values and at least run a CBC panel to manage your hematocrit level and red blood cell count. Adding any other compounds can alter those results

You do not want to be using other compounds during your trt treatment because it can alter other values which gives your dr false readings. If you really want to be on a good trt protocol you need to stick to your dr orders so he can treat your condition. A good trt dr will look at all your labs keep your testosterone in a normal range as well as your estrogen. He or she will look at your lipid values and at least run a CBC panel to manage your hematocrit level and red blood cell count. Adding any other compounds can alter those results

Yes, this I know. Just curious as to how others on the board have success with blasting and cruising while on TRT with other compounds. It's commonly done. Plenty of TRT guys here run other compounds while blasting.

Yes, this I know. Just curious as to how others on the board have success with blasting and cruising while on TRT with other compounds. It's commonly done. Plenty of TRT guys here run other compounds while blasting.

There are many things you can do. If you run some shorter esters on top of your trt dose that's a really easy way to get out of the blast fast. The whole thing is to make sure that you have discontinued your blast in enough time to let your labs return to normal values

Last edited:
There are many things you can do. If you run some shorter esters on top of your trt dose that's a really easy way to get out of the blast fast. The whole thing is to make sure that you have discontinued your blast in enough time to let your labs return to normal values

Thanks. That's what I was thinking. Test prop for one for sure, just wasn't sure about tren enan since it takes so long to clear, primarily with elevated estrogen readings. I'll continue my research. Thanks for the input, much appreciated.

Thanks. That's what I was thinking. Test prop for one for sure, just wasn't sure about tren enan since it takes so long to clear, primarily with elevated estrogen readings. I'll continue my research. Thanks for the input, much appreciated.

Tren is strong. Rather its Tren e or a you would want to be off that for doe time to let the body recover. It's strong and will mess with your labs

Im on test c @200 wk and I split my shots up 100mg tue and sat . last year I ran some test c @ 1500 wk for awhile and 5wk later I did my bloodwork and it came back high:eek:. he re teasted me and I was fine but this year I don't want any issues so im gonna hold off until my physical is done thewn blast away . if your doc is cool like mine don't mess up a good thing

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws