over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone instead of test?

j2048b

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Sooo has anyone used this trestolone? Also if so,. How many guys have stopped using test cyp all together? Interesting compound this trestolone is... But could it be a lot like 1-test-cyp?? Very hard to find at a very high cost when found???

Im just asking questions, not bashing anyone just researching is all w questions

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

I'll be starting a log here soon as I'll be trying Trest as a standalone form of HRT to replace my TRT.

I'll be starting a log here soon as I'll be trying Trest as a standalone form of HRT to replace my TRT.

Ok nice, u gonna run bw before during and after? It would be awesome to see that done in order to see how it effects u in terms of estrogen, and test levels....

Ok nice, u gonna run bw before during and after? It would be awesome to see that done in order to see how it effects u in terms of estrogen, and test levels....

Not before because I already know where I stand Test and estro wise. On and off, etc.

I will run labs after a while on Trest (Ai when/if needed), especially if I don't feel good/right on it.

Not before because I already know where I stand Test and estro wise. On and off, etc.

I will run labs after a while on Trest (Ai when/if needed), especially if I don't feel good/right on it.

Ok cool, please link me to ur run, id love to know how this stuff does as opposed to test cyp

Ok cool, please link me to ur run, id love to know how this stuff does as opposed to test cyp

If I remember correctly there are quite a few guys running Trest at 15mg's ED/EOD and doing great on it.

I've been running it by itself and really liking it. I will also be getting bloods done in a week.

I've been running it by itself and really liking it. I will also be getting bloods done in a week.

Nice! I look forward to seeing bw, i may have to get some tres and see how it goes w all u guys doing it, it seems pretty good!

What dose are you using and what results are you getting? Any sides?

Thanks

It's awesome stuff to use even for HRT in place of test. I am running it now at 25mg eod and loving it

If your test levels are low, can you use trestolone to bring the levels up or would test be the only way for this?

im going to research this stuff some more.. seems interesting.

What are you experiencing? :)

I have a big boost in libido, and it does feel like test with the positive mood and confidence. I can see it as an alternative to hrt Test C/E

I have a big boost in libido, and it does feel like test with the positive mood and confidence. I can see it as an alternative to hrt Test C/E

That is great to hear. Sounds really good. Do you know if your test levels stay as high as when you are on Test (TRT dose)?

would it be best to run a low amount of test with this? say like 125mg test e or c week?

would it be best to run a low amount of test with this? say like 125mg test e or c week?

Good q! I was wondering the same thing but wonder since it supposed to by like 5 x more potent than test it may cause more issues bw wise etc.... It mimics everything test does so from what ive read u can drop the test, but not sure....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity