over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood test results...

chgolatin2

Registered
Just got my blood test results and I need some clarification. Total testosterone LC/MS/MS 1665. Free testosterone 456.2, estradiol 22 and PSA 0.9. TSH 1.52, T3 3.4, I have other numbers but I don't know if those are needed for further review.

I've been doing 150 to 200 test per week every 7 days. About 1/2 CC or a lil bit more over 1/2 CC from a 250 Test E.. Other supplements as well..

Oh also, cholesterol total 154
HDL 32
Triglycerides 100
LDL 102
Chol/hdlc ratio 4.8
Non-HDL cholesterol 122

So how are those numbers??? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Your total test is pretty damn high for 150- 200 mg /week.looks like you got some high quality stuff there .hdl is a little on the low side , try increasing your good fats by eating avacados,almonds and fish oil supps .also try a tablespoon of coconut oil in your protein shakes

The most important thing is how do you feel? Numbers are just a way to identify an approach to a better feeling.

Sent from my iPhone, slacking at work, using Tapatalk

Bring the Total Testosterone numbers down within range. Staying too high for too long is not good, especially if you are going to do TRT for life, which I know you are. Your PSA number looks good but also depends on what it was at baseline. It is when it starts climbing you need to take care of it.

Your total test is pretty damn high for 150- 200 mg /week.looks like you got some high quality stuff there .hdl is a little on the low side , try increasing your good fats by eating avacados,almonds and fish oil supps .also try a tablespoon of coconut oil in your protein shakes

I do that currently, take coconut oil and flaxseed oil in the am, one teaspoons of both, at nite I take salmon oil and fish oil caps, my Dr recommended omega 10.

Funny how my numbers are damn high with just 1/2 of CC... I'm going to lower the injection by a few. How I feel? Well, suffering from low adrenals isn't helping much. Still lacking a few other things but do to the fact that I don't have normal sleep schedule or lack of sleep that may contribute to all sorta of things...

Thanks!

I do that currently, take coconut oil and flaxseed oil in the am, one teaspoons of both, at nite I take salmon oil and fish oil caps, my Dr recommended omega 10.

Funny how my numbers are damn high with just 1/2 of CC... I'm going to lower the injection by a few. How I feel? Well, suffering from low adrenals isn't helping much. Still lacking a few other things but do to the fact that I don't have normal sleep schedule or lack of sleep that may contribute to all sorta of things...

Thanks!

I am the same with my sleep schedule, I work days, nights, Pacific Time, Eastern Time, all over the place. I feel so much better when I am on days for months at a time, a huge difference. It will be difficult for you to pinpoint exactly what makes you feel like crap if you don't have a good sleep schedule.

I am the same with my sleep schedule, I work days, nights, Pacific Time, Eastern Time, all over the place. I feel so much better when I am on days for months at a time, a huge difference. It will be difficult for you to pinpoint exactly what makes you feel like crap if you don't have a good sleep schedule.

Yes, being deprive of sleep could cause many issues that we sometimes can't determine but sleep is very important but not just any sleep but good REM sleep. I've been deprive of good rest for quite sometime, being a combat veteran of numerous combat tours in the middle could have that affect on you. Life is not as easy as everyone or most "normal" civilians think it is...

Yes, being deprive of sleep could cause many issues that we sometimes can't determine but sleep is very important but not just any sleep but good REM sleep. I've been deprive of good rest for quite sometime, being a combat veteran of numerous combat tours in the middle could have that affect on you. Life is not as easy as everyone or most "normal" civilians think it is...

Wasn't judging you, just agreeing that sleep is a major player in your health. Thanks for your service, I know what you have been through, I was in Iraq for 4 years and have seen all the BS.

Wasn't judging you, just agreeing that sleep is a major player in your health. Thanks for your service, I know what you have been through, I was in Iraq for 4 years and have seen all the BS.

No prob Brother.. Thanks for your input, greatly appreciated and yes, lots of BS that combat veterans have to go through... Especially w the VA system and veteran care

Curious if my test levels are that high, instead if doing every 7 days shots of 1/2'cc of test E, should I extend it to every 10 days instead?

Curious if my test levels are that high, instead if doing every 7 days shots of 1/2'cc of test E, should I extend it to every 10 days instead?

I would reduce the dose but maintain the injection frequency as opposed to maintaining the dose and extending the injection frequency. Better stability, less peaks and valleys.

I would reduce the dose but maintain the injection frequency as opposed to maintaining the dose and extending the injection frequency. Better stability, less peaks and valleys.

Less than 1/2 a CC wow, ok will try and see the results. This UG test is overdose for sure lol, which is not a bad thing but??...

Less than 1/2 a CC wow, ok will try and see the results. This UG test is overdose for sure lol, which is not a bad thing but??...

It might just be proerly dosed. For comparison, my HRT script is for 0.75cc per week, which is 150mg. That puts my total test right around 1000 with mid-injection bloods. Sounds like you will have similar levels which is good news for your product. :)

It might just be proerly dosed. For comparison, my HRT script is for 0.75cc per week, which is 150mg. That puts my total test right around 1000 with mid-injection bloods. Sounds like you will have similar levels which is good news for your product. :)

Thanks for the recommendation

You never know.

Last time I had mine checked I was running one Omna per week and my total test was over 1500.

Doc didn't check free levels as it was part of a free physical.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads