advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jeff Seid 16 days out from IFBB Physique competition. Does not look it to me...

Is Jeff going to get wiped out by guys in better shape?

• Yes, he's nowhere near 16 days out-- he looks like a fit dude at the beach

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • No, lighting is deceptive, he's going to fit right in with the other IFBB pros in 16 days

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

letsrun4it

Banned
Just wanted to post this on here and see what you guys think. I've seen this guy Jeff Seid in person before and he had a really nice physique for someone so young but looking at this youtube video he just really doesn't look like much for someone 16 days out from an IFBB Physique competition.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sAYajXUZo4"]16 Days Out w/ IFBB Pro Jeff Seid: Bulk cooking chicken and Sweet Potatoes, Chest and Calves Workout - YouTube[/ame]

Is there a poll option for who gives a flying foodini? If so count my vote.

He can easily be ready in 16 days

I agree 100% we are 16 weeks out from the Olympia last thing we give a shit about is these halfstarved scarecrows

Sent from my SPH-D600 using Tapatalk 2

I know there's a lot of talk about whether or not this kid is natural or not. There is no way this kid could not be natural. 6' 199 in this condition is perfectly attainable naturally. You just gotta have the genetic propensity for it. He looks better than I ever did on my best day. I'm actually kind of ashamed to admit that, but I don't have "muscular" genetics.

He's actually closer than you think right now. You put a tan on it, and cut some water, and he's good to go.

This is Men's Physique....

He does not look ready to get anywhere close to top5 Mr.Olympia, but he definetly can compete as an IFBB Pro looking like that(Well obviously...he IS an IFBB Pro and WAS ON THE MR.OLYMPIA STAGE,he just placed very poorly).

You guys severely overestimate how big the Physique guys are on the Mr.Olympia stage. It's all an illusion: Tan,Lighting,Posing,Angles,and they also usually will throw in "something" to fill them out during the last few weeks during the Olympia competition so they look even bigger.The division is supposed to be this way for a reason. You're not supposed to be very big. With that said, he is IMO one of the poor physiques and idk how he got to the Olympia Stage. IFBB Pro - yes, but he shouldn't have been on that stage IMO.

PS, he does run clenbuterol and t3. Maybe right now he's not on it, but he definetly did in the past. I am not going to say how I know, but I 100% know, so please nobody try to argue he is natural. Also if you go to his simplyshredded interview, you will see this guy has definetly been on his share of gear. Like it or not - this is all the truth.

This is Men's Physique....

He does not look ready to get anywhere close to top5 Mr.Olympia, but he definetly can compete as an IFBB Pro looking like that(Well obviously...he IS an IFBB Pro and WAS ON THE MR.OLYMPIA STAGE,he just placed very poorly).

You guys severely overestimate how big the Physique guys are on the Mr.Olympia stage. It's all an illusion: Tan,Lighting,Posing,Angles,and they also usually will throw in "something" to fill them out during the last few weeks during the Olympia competition so they look even bigger.The division is supposed to be this way for a reason. You're not supposed to be very big. With that said, he is IMO one of the poor physiques and idk how he got to the Olympia Stage. IFBB Pro - yes, but he shouldn't have been on that stage IMO.

PS, he does run clenbuterol and t3. Maybe right now he's not on it, but he definetly did in the past. I am not going to say how I know, but I 100% know, so please nobody try to argue he is natural. Also if you go to his simplyshredded interview, you will see this guy has definetly been on his share of gear. Like it or not - this is all the truth.

This is a "poor physique"? What do you look like big guy?

**broken link removed**

You guys on this board crack me up talking so much shit about MPD guys. Most of these guys look better than 90% of guys on this board, and probably work harder too.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Kid looks awesome, but that's photoshop.

How can you tell? Is there an original floating around?

I'm sure they smoothed his skin out, and little highlight and shadow work but I don't think they made him something he's not.

I know there's a lot of talk about whether or not this kid is natural or not. There is no way this kid could not be natural. 6' 199 in this condition is perfectly attainable naturally. You just gotta have the genetic propensity for it. He looks better than I ever did on my best day. I'm actually kind of ashamed to admit that, but I don't have "muscular" genetics.

He's actually closer than you think right now. You put a tan on it, and cut some water, and he's good to go.

lmao
he already looked damn good when he was natural (which was probably like 4 years ago).

the guy has a great structure, his wide clavicles make him look WAY bigger than he actually is.

but use ur brain. this kid makes his MONEY with his physique.
no fucking way he competes in the IFBB and is natural.

LOL! I watched the video and was about to post the same thing. The bodybuilder in me just shrugs and looks at him like background noise.

No offense or disrespect to the OP.

That may be true...I understand he's competing for money as a pro right now.

I'm just saying that it's perfectly attainable natural.

I think the kid looks like crap. He isn't "ripped" as he puts it at all. I've got no problem posting a crappy bathroom pic of what I look like like, but he's a pro and as such he will be critiqued by people. I do this for fun. I expect a lot more if you're making your living trying to do this. He's got a high school kid beach body. No better than mine at 18

There's a reason he's an IFBB PRO physique competitor and we're NOT. The video means absolutely nothing! Of course most won't admit it, but 95-99% of the guys on here would kill to trade places with him.

Last edited:
There's a reason he's an IFBB PRO physique competitor and we're NOT. The video means absolutely nothing! Of course most won't admit it, but 95-99% of the guys on here would kill to trade places with him.

I know I would be getting mad pussy if I looked like him.
But I would rather be big and ugly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity