over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT for midforties

M_T Pockets

Registered
Im new here and really glad I joined. I belong to OTHER forums and have learned so much within the past 4 months. I never actually cycled. I did orals when I was 20 with some BDs back in the day but never actually pinned.

Ok stay with me this wont bore you or I hope not I just want some FINAL advice from all of you. Through my readings here you guys/gals dont F around lol.

So I decided to get my bloods done due to the fact I want to get on a cycle. I got them from pvtmd and my Test Total came back at 297 My free test was 54 +/-.
Now I dont have lethargy nor is my sex drive out in the gutter.

I did bloods so I see where I stand before cycle and overall make sure I play it safe.
So a week later I made my appt w my doc and told him I feel tired and low sex drive etc. Asked Dr can I get my Test checked. Yea no problem so he tested me at 302 and 54.6 free test.
I asked about TRT....He knows me pretty good (family dr). He said I can put you on 200mg of TEST Cyp 1x a MONTH. Yes I said month.

So when I left im like F this dude.
I did several months of research and came up w my OWN plan.

Do my 1st cycle of Test E at 500mg a week.
Toss in dbols as a kickstarter yadda yadda
Aromasin

I basically have my cycle written out but dont want to bore you guys lol.

So w all of this said what are your thoughts???

Im lastly thinking of cruising on test e at around 150-200mg each week after my cycle.

Any last advice would be great.

I have a closet full of candy I got from reputable sources and just want some last min suggestions.

I plan to start within a week as im tired of staring at my sauce everyday lol.

Thanks so much....

Btw here is my labs....
I was told creatanine is a bit high but thats nothing. Mostly I get responses of...I wish I had your labs LOL.

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1404320012016.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1404320012016.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
500 mg/week test E is a decent first cycle.

200mg/week Test E is on the higher end of TRT dosing.

My honest advice: Your test is on the lower end. Jump on the TRT dose first and try to get as much progress as you can with just that. After that point then blast/cruise. See how your body responds first, no point in doing unnecessarily dosages if you don't need that to reach your goals. Conservative is best

Also, with your self prescribed TRT insure your sources can get you HCG as well as armidex if need be.

Be honest with yourself and realize that at your age there is no turning back if you decide to go this route.
Personally I think TRT is extremely overrated, as is our basic test levels on a blood test. As you said your not tired and your sex drive is good, meaning for your body 300 is a good functioning number.
Especially at your age, TRT is permanent - you will not be recovering after cycling at a late age.
You are actually putting your healthy sex drive at risk later down the road by playing with things.

Ive read many like Aromasin better? I have both Adex and Aromasin.

Ive also heard different replies on HCG.

I don't think TRT is a straight forward thing, you have to put together a good strategy and then run it and see how your body responds through a blood test.

You may not even need an anti-e, always good to know you have access though should the need occur.

In terms of HCG, I personally use it. I know those who are older who don't. The benefit that's always brought up with it is the fact that it keeps testicular size normal.

I have a funny story for you, and it's about both my friend and I.

We both had blood tests for our testosterone, and we were both horribly low. I was actually below the LabCorp range(at the time I think it was 319-850?). My level was at 309, below the absolute bottom of the range.

He got tested around 300 too.

Anyways, he never felt tired/lethargic/had any issues throughout his whole life. In fact, he made the fastest gains I have ever seen *ANYBODY* make EVER in the gym in a few months. He literally exploded - you would swear he was on a cycle, but he wasn't. Trust me...because once he went on even 500test E a week...well let's say he he was benching 315x15 by the end of 1 year.Absurd genetics....

I, on the other hand, I was very tired/lethargic for years. I thought it was just normal, I didn't realize anything was wrong. However, I also made very good gains completely natural in 1 year of training. I went from 127 pounds @ 5'11 to 210 pounds, followed by a cut to 170 where I got very very lean. All on a whopping 300ish test.

I started going on 150 TRT a week, and sometimes up to 200 a little bit later. Believe it or not, I haven't seen any difference in the gym at all by going on TRT... maybe I'm just dumb and don't realize it. The only thing I have noticed, is that I "feel better" and I'm not tired or exhausted like I used to be.

MAIN POINTS IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE READING THIS:
-Some people actually "feel different" after TRT, some don't.
-Just because your test is low doesn't mean you won't make some crazy gains in the gym. There's way more than testosterone determining how you will end up looking and how fast your progress is. This was clearly demonstrated by my friend, and even a bit by myself.
-My endo was worse than yours. He refused to put me on TRT even though I was below the range. He said "it's fine" and "I'm healthy". Lol , what a joke.
I went on TRT myself, 150-200 a week, and glad I did. Some of these doctors are an utter joke. It did make a big difference in my life and how I function.

-If you want to cycle, that's fine; that's a completely different decision than going on TRT though. I would say you will be happy going on 125-150 test a week for TRT.

Last edited:
Be honest with yourself and realize that at your age there is no turning back if you decide to go this route.
Personally I think TRT is extremely overrated, as is our basic test levels on a blood test. As you said your not tired and your sex drive is good, meaning for your body 300 is a good functioning number.
Especially at your age, TRT is permanent - you will not be recovering after cycling at a late age.
You are actually putting your healthy sex drive at risk later down the road by playing with things.

I would like more people to post about this. I have been on a blast and cruise for a while now, recently got very sick, thought it was food poisoning but lasted 9 days, it's been a week and I still don't feel 100%, and I lost 7 lbs I didn't want to loose..Also, for several months, Iv'e been having ED issues, so I decided to go off everything, get everything out of my system, and see how I feel.. Advice, on not recovering at a late age..(I'm 48) Hopefully some good posts will follow..

Last edited:
Get a real doctor.. Yours obviously doesn't have a clue.. Regardless of the route you take there is no substitute for a good doctor who understands trt.

Im new here and really glad I joined. I belong to OTHER forums and have learned so much within the past 4 months. I never actually cycled. I did orals when I was 20 with some BDs back in the day but never actually pinned.

Ok stay with me this wont bore you or I hope not I just want some FINAL advice from all of you. Through my readings here you guys/gals dont F around lol.

So I decided to get my bloods done due to the fact I want to get on a cycle. I got them from pvtmd and my Test Total came back at 297 My free test was 54 +/-.
Now I dont have lethargy nor is my sex drive out in the gutter.

I did bloods so I see where I stand before cycle and overall make sure I play it safe.
So a week later I made my appt w my doc and told him I feel tired and low sex drive etc. Asked Dr can I get my Test checked. Yea no problem so he tested me at 302 and 54.6 free test.
I asked about TRT....He knows me pretty good (family dr). He said I can put you on 200mg of TEST Cyp 1x a MONTH. Yes I said month.

So when I left im like F this dude.
I did several months of research and came up w my OWN plan.

Do my 1st cycle of Test E at 500mg a week.
Toss in dbols as a kickstarter yadda yadda
Aromasin

I basically have my cycle written out but dont want to bore you guys lol.

So w all of this said what are your thoughts???

Im lastly thinking of cruising on test e at around 150-200mg each week after my cycle.

Any last advice would be great.

I have a closet full of candy I got from reputable sources and just want some last min suggestions.

I plan to start within a week as im tired of staring at my sauce everyday lol.

Thanks so much....

Btw here is my labs....
I was told creatanine is a bit high but thats nothing. Mostly I get responses of...I wish I had your labs LOL.

Hey bro i used to use aas pretty much 7-8 months a year in my past.
I had tried everything i could to feel my own age of 34 at the time ,every concoction used in PCT .Went to the Doc and he answer was LOW-T.

Like you ,he wanted to put me on around 250mgs total for a month:mad:
My thinking was ,he wanted the doses to be to far apart,so maybe i would be in the same boat towards the end?
My buddy was getting 150mgs every single week! He felt like he was 16 again(he was 47)

Two years ago i decided to self prescribe my TRT ,First year my dose was 150mgs (75mg twice a week.That way i could get a steady amount of test through out .(some will argue about the two injection a wk.)

Work very good because by adding the 150mgs a week i was not only feeling normal again,but gaining as much as if i was with bigger doses in my past.

Now i did add 50mgs a week to total 200mgs a week (some say that is no way a TRT?)

Honesty gains did slow down somewhat, but was very happy and decided that i would stay on Test for life.

Quick thing even though i was happy eventually at 44 going on 45 i decided to give the lifestyle of competing one more round:lightbulb:

Currently on a nice dosed cycle.

Point being is i would rather be on a 150mg test cycle for the rest of my life than be so beat up for the rest of my life!

Good luck in your decision,cause it is yours.:cool:

Ahem.....

Ive read many like Aromasin better? I have both Adex and Aromasin.

Ive also heard different replies on HCG.

I have a "friend" who is 49 and has used both arimidex and aromasin at different times. My friend had real problems with joint pain on arimidex. His bones actually felt liked they ached. It was shitty. He will NEVER use arimidex again.

Aromasin (exemestane) was MUCH, MUCH better! Zero problems.

My tAke on the hormone replacement? If you are going to do it, and it sounds like you are with that closet full of goodies...even a little bit works great. That is what my pal tells me. He takes 250 mgs per week.

When he runs out in occasion he feels like dog. Sh_t. Lol

Aromasin ive heard is much better but others like ADEX.
Ive been stocking up on gear and things needed for my goals.

Way better!

Aromasin ive heard is much better but others like ADEX.
Ive been stocking up on gear and things needed for my goals.

Smart to plan ahead like that:)

Yes many told me to MAKE SURE I have everything. I think im well stocked for now.

In my early 30's my Test Levels were below 200 and I felt like shit all the time, went to the Doc got prescribed 200mg a week of Test C and feel great. I know that is probably a little high for HRT, but I feel great. It doesn't hurt to add some extra goodies here and there either. :D

He also prescribed Adex.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner