over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switching to doc

BIG DALE

Registered
I've been on self hrt for the last 5 years and I'm going to the doc to get it legal.
I'll have been off for a month when I go in. What should I say? I'm pretty young to have this issue. Just curious as to what the rest of you said.

tell him the symptoms you are having and he will do blood work as to what he thinks is causing the problem.

I also decided to go legal after doing myself for a couple of years. I went in and told him everything!! Told him i used to be a bodybuilder and also my gear history. Told him i felt better when on TRT and i wanted to do it legally now. He ran some blood tests and put me on 200 mg of test each week.

Just be honest and tell him everything about your past.

I would also be off everything for 6 weeks if possible. 4 will be ok but 6 would be better to ensure your test levels are at their lowest.

I was going to tell him that I ran some OTC products that were ph/ds and nuked HPTA via legal channels. I just don't really want illegal activities following me around on my medical history. Then again I don't want them to tell me I need androgel vs injectable either. Comments?

I was going to tell him that I ran some OTC products that were ph/ds and nuked HPTA via legal channels. I just don't really want illegal activities following me around on my medical history. Then again I don't want them to tell me I need androgel vs injectable either. Comments?

Find a really open minded doctor and be honest with them. I decided to go the route of an anti-aging clinic (not covered by insurance, regrettably) because I couldn't find one that made things easy or wasn't going to take months of tests/experimentation to finally come to the conclusion test injections are best.

I think if you emphasis that you have done something in the past and they're not putting all these detailed notes on your medical file then maybe it might help to build rapport/get over the bullsh*t of getting the andro gel. Having "heavy anabolic steroid user" on your medical history file might come to bite you in the as* if you do happen to get cancer, heart disease, etc. later on in life. Insurance might use it as an excuse to deny claims (I'm NOT an insurance expert but this has been my rational)

I simply went to my doc, explained to him my symptoms and explained how they fit in line w low t, a d he said i think ur just depressed, i laughed at him and said oh really!? Is that y ive been on trt for the last 5 years thru a clinic because most docs are pussies and wont listen to the patient ever? He said oh i see so ur already on trt thru a clinic? Do u need me to also script u syringes since uve been doing the shots at home? And oh yeah here is ur script for that vial of test we were just talking about.....

Explain to them that u have been on test thru a clinic, and thats all u need to let him know.... If u think he will ask to talk to that doc or something like that find a xlinic and sign up for ur first order then go to the doc, i go thru my clinic for hcg and a few other items as well as test from time to time so i can BnC.....

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131