advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

just had blood work done, qualify for trt?

boss4romdabay

Registered
I finally got a referral to see and endo after 7 years! but the nearest apointment they have is on the 23rd of september. Last time i had my test levels checked I was 22yrs old and my total test was 418 and was told that was normal . Im 28 now and my levels are lower 366. here's the thing Im so sick of dr's telling me Im "low normal" . I want to get on TRT. I know i may get bashed for wanting that. but I'm tired of feeling like shit or taking twice as long to recover from a workout. The only time I feel normal is when I do run a cycle, and tbh i have never gone over 600mgs a wk. I made a bad decision when I was 21 and ran my 1st cycle I wish i would have waited another 5 yrs or so. shit went downhill from there. But I cycle properly on and off and run hcg while on. But by no means am I skinny newb looking for prescibed test. I'm 5'7" walk around 200-205lbs 10-11%bf would be bigger but do to my job I have to stay mobile and fit. I haven't ran a cycle in over a year. And I dont want to finally go see an endo he/she tell me the samething i've been told for the last 7 years "your low normal". I'm contemplating lowering or shutting my self down so that im in the lows before I see my endocrinologist. And yes i know its for life but I barely have a sex drive and literally cycle low dosages just to feel "on" and normal, shit everytime I've gotten my wife pregnant i've been on cycle lol. Im just looking to be monitored by a Dr and at least get in the 800-900 range. what do you guys think? I have 8 weeks until i plead my case lol that being said I WILL not admit to my endo that i've used any gear.

Attachments

• lab2.jpg
    lab2.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 284
  • lab1.jpg
    lab1.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 293
Mine were 370, my doc sent me a letter stating mine were NORMAL! so i went the route of a clinic, they singed me up right away, been on trt for about 6 years now.... If it werent for the clinics actually doing what they do, i doubt id be on trt and my life would be a miserable hell!

Sure they arent cheap, but its the way i had to go until i finally found a doc, an MD, then went with a D.O. Not an MD, after my MD recently retired, my md did not think i needed to be on test until i told him my symptoms and explained id been on test thru my clinic doc for about 5 years prior...

Last edited:
yeh they have a clinic near me, its $200 a month thats alot, that are you paying for when you can get the test cheaper yourself?

I dont pay monthly, just when i need a refil, so every 5 or 6 months or so.... I pay way to much in medical benefits to be able to afford $200 per month!

i have found urologists more open about who they treat then endo's do.

I personally think it's going to be difficult to find an endo to give you a script for trt because of your age. However, still take the appointment. I had difficulty finding one myself and just went the route of a clinic.

I didn't want to deal with the pointless protocols, creams, etc. and wanted to get into injectables asap.

It's expensive but it's worthwhile when you look at the time value of money/copays, etc.

going UGL is anther way but if you're going to be on this for a very extended period of time, it's probably best to find a legal provider.

There are ways of lowering your total test.[ Evil laugh in the background]

Just take test prop 6 1/2 weeks than just stop 10-12 days b4 you see your doc it would be at like 200

I personally think it's going to be difficult to find an endo to give you a script for trt because of your age. However, still take the appointment. I had difficulty finding one myself and just went the route of a clinic.

I didn't want to deal with the pointless protocols, creams, etc. and wanted to get into injectables asap.

It's expensive but it's worthwhile when you look at the time value of money/copays, etc.

going UGL is anther way but if you're going to be on this for a very extended period of time, it's probably best to find a legal provider.

my insurance will cover all cost through an endo

Just take test prop 6 1/2 weeks than just stop 10-12 days b4 you see your doc it would be at like 200

well i have 8 weeks from today untill my apppointment, could do the wrong thing and take an oral for 4 weeks and let them slowly climb in the low range by the time they test me :rolleyes:

what do you think fellas? I rather not self medicate and get monitored. would should I do within these next 8 weeks

I finally got a referral to see and endo after 7 years! but the nearest apointment they have is on the 23rd of september. Last time i had my test levels checked I was 22yrs old and my total test was 418 and was told that was normal . Im 28 now and my levels are lower 366. here's the thing Im so sick of dr's telling me Im "low normal" . I want to get on TRT. I know i may get bashed for wanting that. but I'm tired of feeling like shit or taking twice as long to recover from a workout. The only time I feel normal is when I do run a cycle, and tbh i have never gone over 600mgs a wk. I made a bad decision when I was 21 and ran my 1st cycle I wish i would have waited another 5 yrs or so. shit went downhill from there. But I cycle properly on and off and run hcg while on. But by no means am I skinny newb looking for prescibed test. I'm 5'7" walk around 200-205lbs 10-11%bf would be bigger but do to my job I have to stay mobile and fit. I haven't ran a cycle in over a year. And I dont want to finally go see an endo he/she tell me the samething i've been told for the last 7 years "your low normal". I'm contemplating lowering or shutting my self down so that im in the lows before I see my endocrinologist. And yes i know its for life but I barely have a sex drive and literally cycle low dosages just to feel "on" and normal, shit everytime I've gotten my wife pregnant i've been on cycle lol. Im just looking to be monitored by a Dr and at least get in the 800-900 range. what do you guys think? I have 8 weeks until i plead my case lol that being said I WILL not admit to my endo that i've used any gear.

Worse thing you can do is NOT to tell him about your previous gear usage. i went in and told them everything. Told him i had been doing my own TRT and wanted to get legit. Mine was a great experience and now have script for 200mg ew plus HCG.

well i have 8 weeks from today untill my apppointment, could do the wrong thing and take an oral for 4 weeks and let them slowly climb in the low range by the time they test me :rolleyes:

Sounds goo to me bro I know I lot of guys who run 8 month cycles compete and right after there show they go to the dr for trt lol

Worse thing you can do is NOT to tell him about your previous gear usage. i went in and told them everything. Told him i had been doing my own TRT and wanted to get legit. Mine was a great experience and now have script for 200mg ew plus HCG.

due to my job and insurance, I CAN'T tell them that and wont. :star-:ars

No legit Doctor will write a script for a 22 year old with that range. You are the one who is screwing up your test levels. Just do your own thing and keep that to 100 MG of test a week. That will get you upper normal range.

No legit Doctor will write a script for a 22 year old with that range. You are the one who is screwing up your test levels. Just do your own thing and keep that to 100 MG of test a week. That will get you upper normal range.

I will be 29 here soon shit i wish i was 22, and how am i screwing up my test levels, im no different than 99.99% of this forum lol

Last edited:
I will be 29 here soon shit i wish i was 22, and how am i screwing up my test levels, im no different than 99.99% of this forum lol

The majority of us are. Pesty is calling it how it is, not judging.

That said, not all need TRT forever post cycle/usage. Some can recover.

I wouldn't encourage getting on TRT unless you've tried every option to fix / recover on your own.

Double edged sword it is.

I went in off cycle and was sure I was shut down. Ran superdrol for 2 weeks. Test was 112 or something. My doc is a gp though. Low test is pretty common and not hard to get.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws