over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HRT confers legal protection?

ChickenLegs99

Registered
I have an Rx for HRT.

If I happen to order from a sponsor and have sponsor-provided vials in addition to my prescribed vials, is there any sort of legal protection?

I mean, if I were to strip the labels off the sponsor provided vials and had only the prescribed vials around, wouldn't that help?

I heard from a friend that a HRT prescription makes prosecution difficult, but I wanted your opinion.

pretty much illegal any way you look at it. especially if they analyze it. if you have a years worth sitting around that means you didn't use it and were saving it up so that could put your Dr's medical licence in jeopardy. there is a record of where and how much you have bought. my prescription is for zero refills so i would need a prescription for each bottle etc.

Legit bottles of test i've had have a serial number on it and the bottle/sticker it comes with/in has the serial number of the test vial on it.

I wouldn't use it as a defense in court

Nope, wouldn't work bro. Not that easy, and prosecutors are not that simple.

Any use over the prescribed amount is abuse and illegal.

If I rx you xanax 0.5 mg three times a day and you have the equivalent of a year in your possession but the rx only allows a 90 day supply, it is illegal.

You could not have your legit rx as well as UGL..
You possess more than prescribed.

By the letter of the law, it is illegal to possess more than the Rxed amount. However, if you are not distributing to others or importing large quantities of powders, it is highly unlikely you will be prosecuted if you are not committing other crimes along the way. Prosecution is expensive and time consuming.

Ordering any controlled product that is NOT FDA approved or an FDA approved manufacturer puts you in the same boat as not having a script at all. It will be classified as an illegal drug that is not FDA approved.

I can't imagine anyone really caring about a few bottles. I know cops who say they pull people over all the time with pot and as long as they are not dealing, they don't give a crap.

1/100

I can't imagine anyone really caring about a few bottles. I know cops who say they pull people over all the time with pot and as long as they are not dealing, they don't give a crap.

"A few bottles?" LOL I remember one time a cop pulled me over for driving down the street with a flat tire. I had a a liter of vodka on the front seat beside me and I was drunk as hell! Walking to the car, the guy asks for my usual stuff, instead, he sees the bottle, reaches for my bottle, and I reach for him! "WTF are doing?" Pours out my stuff on the road! Checks my background.
Then tells me to "Walk home!" 3 miles? Thank God I wasn't in Ohio!
There are some good cops out there, but I think it was my Marine Corps cap that got me off the hook! There's a handful of good cops out there,just hope the next time you get stopped, it's one of them.

Exactly, that's what I was saying when I talked about amount. Unless you're hoarding gear, buying bulk powders, or dealing, you'll be fine.

"A few bottles?" LOL I remember one time a cop pulled me over for driving down the street with a flat tire. I had a a liter of vodka on the front seat beside me and I was drunk as hell! Walking to the car, the guy asks for my usual stuff, instead, he sees the bottle, reaches for my bottle, and I reach for him! "WTF are doing?" Pours out my stuff on the road! Checks my background.
There are some good cops out there, but I think it was my Marine Corps cap that got me off the hook! There's a handful of good cops out there,just hope the next time you get stopped, it's one of them.

Alcohol on the front seat, plus a DUI situation, is vastly different. Furthermore, gear does not affect one's ability to operate a car safely.

I have been in that same situation a few times too. I think they don't want to mess with stuff that doesn't really matter.

Alcohol on the front seat, plus a DUI situation, is vastly different. Furthermore, gear does not affect one's ability to operate a car safely.

I think what we are all saying is that they care even less about gear.

What I was pointing to in post there are a handful of good cops out there that won't bother to detain you. Oh I was driving safely, bad tires and bumpy roads. Now lets get back to the steroids shall we!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131