over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do most anti aging clinics charge?

Clang

Registered
What kind of bills am I looking at if I go this route?

here in louisville

its 199 a month with a 3 month minimum
but I think the craze had died down a little cause theyre giving one extra month free

but I think the craze had died down a little cause theyre giving one extra month free

Ok. That includes the everything ? The test and blood work and stuff? Do they hit you with extra charges?

What's that include?

I know a guy that says he's getting TRT dose test, 25iu of pharma gh a week and 20mg anavar, YES anavar lol, from the clinic for $1200 for 4 months, or about $300 a month. If that's accurate, that is very cheap for pharma gh from what I have seen. Anavar has no place in TRT though. It's horrible on lipids. This fucking place started as a dermatology clinic specializing in anti-aging procedures then branched out. Run by two women who have no fucking idea what they're doing. It's in central Missouri. One thing I will give them credit for is a regular blood panel and they told this other guy I know who's abused his whole life he was a heart attack waiting to happen if he didn't change his ways. He's since dropped his unapproved doses down and his body weight.

Last edited:
labs xtra

Ok. That includes the everything ? The test and blood work and stuff? Do they hit you with extra charges?
you get the labs across the street 100 or so then take back to clinic. b12 shots and test is about what I have heard the radio guy who promotes it say he gets.

What's that include?

I know a guy that says he's getting TRT dose test, 25iu of pharma gh a week and 20mg anavar, YES anavar lol, from the clinic for $1200 for 4 months, or about $300 a month. If that's accurate, that is very cheap for pharma gh from what I have seen. Anavar has no place in TRT though. It's horrible on lipids. This fucking place started as a dermatology clinic specializing in anti-aging procedures then branched out. Run by two women who have no fucking idea what they're doing. It's in central Missouri. One thing I will give them credit for is a regular blood panel and they told this other guy I know who's abused his whole life he was a heart attack waiting to happen if he didn't change his ways. He's since dropped his unapproved doses down and his body weight.

He is not getting pharmacy GH at that price. I call it BS. This clinics charge around 15 to 20 an IU. $300 just for the GH is at $3 an IU. You show me any place that is doing that and I will sign up.

It all depends on the clinic u decide to go with, they use to give u a price sheet but most do not any longer, gh is mad crazzy expensive from clinics, hell even with a script and insurance its still a damn payment! Ive received xandrolone (var), deca, which they really no longer script,hcg and an ai, my advice to anyone seeking a clinic is to ask if they can get just their test from them and get the hcg and ai, along w blood work elsewhere,

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

He is not getting pharmacy GH at that price. I call it BS. This clinics charge around 15 to 20 an IU. $300 just for the GH is at $3 an IU. You show me any place that is doing that and I will sign up.

I agree, seemed too good to be true. Guy is an idiot though. Either could be bs'ing or not sure what he's talking about.

Lemme get this straight...you can get anavar from an anti aging clinic? Is that common?

Just the fact that you wouldn't have to sweat over getting counterfeit var would make it worthwhile.

Lemme get this straight...you can get anavar from an anti aging clinic? Is that common?

I seen clinics give out a lot of different things, depending on how much money you have, LOL

I seen clinics give out a lot of different things, depending on how much money you have, LOL

Ah ok. Good to know. Not sure I'll be able to find a dr who'll work with me on this. Maybe clinic is the way to go.

Ah ok. Good to know. Not sure I'll be able to find a dr who'll work with me on this. Maybe clinic is the way to go.

Var is not cheap but it is from a compounding pharm as is most test u will get, meaning u wont get branded watson, but i like the compounded test, and var

Var is not cheap but it is from a compounding pharm as is most test u will get, meaning u wont get branded watson, but i like the compounded test, and var

What are you paying?

What are you paying?

Depends pm me and ill let u know about the clinic i use

I was paying $50 per week for 100 mgs of Test Cyp.

I had already had blood work done from a physical I had so I have no idea if that price would have included the BW.

I was paying $50 per week for 100 mgs of Test Cyp.

I had already had blood work done from a physical I had so I have no idea if that price would have included the BW.

How long did you see this clinic? I imagine eventually they were gonna do more bloodwork.

Ive heard of guys insurance taking care of some of the cost, so that could be the case

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131