over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT Low Test & Combo's

bravehoratius1

Registered
May I ask the group if anyone has experimented in including other "additions" to their Testosterone Replacement Therapy i.e. 100mg Test a week with 100mg of Primobolan or 100mg Test a week with 100mg of Masteron etc?

Am interested in your results and what you felt worked for you the best, gave the greatest results with the least negative impact on health.

Also interested if you also cycle, how often and what you use.

I am thinking about 100mg Test and 100mg Tren for TRT for the long term but will also add in some cycles of 140mg Test and 200mg - 300mg of Tren.

Am interested if anyone have tried this or your thoughts/advice about it.

You will love the low dose test and tren, I cruised on it for a while but even that low of a dose eventually fucked with my my boods eventually.. I also used the test mast combo for a while and I liked that too but 100 MGs mast really isn't that noticeable so I used the mast at 200 and my bloods were fine but eventually wasn't impressed anymore and switched to low dose test and deca and eventually went back to 200 MGs test.. Now I just switch it up for me I don't think there's one golden ticket

As for the second part of the question right now I'm cycling with a gram of test e a week, 300 MGs npp weekly and 5 iu hgh daily.. Shortly I'll pick a cruise and just rock that for a few months and keep the hgh the same

Anyone else care to throw in their 2 cents? Am interested in everyone's experience/advice.

Got a decent result (for me) on 100mg of Test and 100mg of Tren.

Attachments

• 26th August 2014.JPG
    26th August 2014.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 181
Anyone else care to throw in their 2 cents? Am interested in everyone's experience/advice.

Got a decent result (for me) on 100mg of Test and 100mg of Tren.

Looking good I suggest you ignore everyone and listen to you as your body is showing you that you are doing fine . Don't let impatience let you open yourself to inferior advice that could hamper your progress you have made . Once anyone has found what works for them, then you continue to test yourself . Your own exoerience and body response will teach you best . Know thyself is the best path to all. Once you hit that level to listen to others will only serve your own detriment

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Looking good I suggest you ignore everyone and listen to you as your body is showing you that you are doing fine . Don't let impatience let you open yourself to inferior advice that could hamper your progress you have made . Once anyone has found what works for them, then you continue to test yourself . Your own exoerience and body response will teach you best . Know thyself is the best path to all. Once you hit that level to listen to others will only serve your own detriment

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

Many thanks for your response. But it's all a learning experience. If there is something else that I could be adding to my supplements to make my cycle that little bit safer then I am more than ready to listen and learn.

I don't ever want to be someone that thinks he knows it all and basically put my hands over my ears to what others have to say.

Very fond of the tren alright. lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity