over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

26 and on trt for over a year...

jotro1

Registered
Hey guys you've always been such a big help to me and I'm here with another question. I'm 26 and have been on trt for over a year now. I'm not sure what exactly my numbers were, but I remember my total T was 318 and I was prescribed to 125 mg of test c each week and 25 mg aromasin each day. Now I've lost insurance since I lost my job recently and have been self prescribing my trt. I've been reading about younger guys using hcg each week if they want to have kids in the future. Well that discussion never came up with my endo and now I'm wondering if I should add hcg to the weekly mix. My fiancé and I have been talking about having kids in the somewhat near future (obviously not now due to financial situations). Would you recommend starting hcg now or should I wait until down the road and speak with an endo when I have health insurance again?

Thanks in advance y'all,
Jotro

Hey guys you've always been such a big help to me and I'm here with another question. I'm 26 and have been on trt for over a year now. I'm not sure what exactly my numbers were, but I remember my total T was 318 and I was prescribed to 125 mg of test c each week and 25 mg aromasin each day. Now I've lost insurance since I lost my job recently and have been self prescribing my trt. I've been reading about younger guys using hcg each week if they want to have kids in the future. Well that discussion never came up with my endo and now I'm wondering if I should add hcg to the weekly mix. My fiancé and I have been talking about having kids in the somewhat near future (obviously not now due to financial situations). Would you recommend starting hcg now or should I wait until down the road and speak with an endo when I have health insurance again?

Thanks in advance y'all,
Jotro

So why did you stop your prescribed TRT? Even if you lost your insurance you can get 10ml of Test Cyp from most pharmacies for about $45 if you use goodrx.com. I don't know how much your AI would be, you can check on the website. Sounds like a lot of AI for a low dose of test, you may not even need it.
I would take HCG now, it will keep your leydig cells from dying off.

So why did you stop your prescribed TRT? Even if you lost your insurance you can get 10ml of Test Cyp from most pharmacies for about $45 if you use goodrx.com. I don't know how much your AI would be, you can check on the website. Sounds like a lot of AI for a low dose of test, you may not even need it.
I would take HCG now, it will keep your leydig cells from dying off.

Thanks! Yeah, it is a high dose for an AI. I generally only take 12.5 each day. I had never heard of that site before I'll check it out. Cvs said that aromasin was $312/month. Can't swing that at the time being. But I'm going to get some hcg. I'll look up dosage. Is there a difference in dosage of on cycle and on trt?

I have been on TRT since 22... best decision of my life.

Thanks! Yeah, it is a high dose for an AI. I generally only take 12.5 each day. I had never heard of that site before I'll check it out. Cvs said that aromasin was $312/month. Can't swing that at the time being. But I'm going to get some hcg. I'll look up dosage. Is there a difference in dosage of on cycle and on trt?

My script is for 250iu's twice per week. Some people take double that. When coming off cycle and trying to have kids, there is a different protocol to follow, I don't know what it is.

plenty of sources out there with decent prices if you wish to continue your TRT without your insurance, but if you were only on a year and at a low dose you definetly have a chance at recovering if you wish. will be hard still but definetly do able. HCG/Clomid/Nolvadex

To the OP, curious what are your total Test levels at now?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131