over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH added to TRT: Dosage and What to expect

curmill

Newbies
I've been on TRT for a few years now and finally broke down and got some HGH. Anyone have any advise on a good anti-aging/fat loss dosage and what to expect?

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I have been on trt for about 10 years now(am 49). Use testosterone troche and hgh. The simplest way of looking at it is if you want hgh levels of a 19-year-old take 3iu/daily. If you want hgh levels of a 25-year-old take 2iu daily. Taking 2iu will definitely make a substantial difference. I would start w/ 2iu for a couple of months and see how you feel. Have labs done to check IgF1 levels to see where you at and go from there. Personally I have tried it both ways and prefer to go in between, 2.5iu. Levels can get high at 3iu. Long term can cause issues on things growing that shouldn't such as heart, skull.

Thanks for the advice. I'll start with 2iu and ramp up.

If it is good hgh, what I said is true. This can be confirmed by lab tests ordered by your physician. I started on Jintropin which I believe was pharm grade, and have used different generics. All have provided me decent levels. With one of the generics I have tested slightly lower. I then just raised the amount I injected. My physician and I go by the lab IgF1 levels and go from there. I usually buy for around a year's worth and have testing done. Shelf life of hgh is about 2 years if held in a refrigerator so I figure I am safe. My doctor does the same thing. He has bought 2 years worth and has tested his levels at 18 months and hgh was still potent.

a true replacement dose would be in the .5- 2.0 range i believe . with 1iu being towards the normal for the vast majority of people. just like TRT being 70mg-150mg per week for most people. that take blood tests. Emeric suggests 2iu as the most a person should take as i remember. but many people here would suggest way more then replacement amounts. HGH Dosage For Anti Aging

It's generic but tested good by some very credible sources. I'm going to start with 2iu and go drone there. I'll update here every so often

There has recently been a shift towards increasing doseage in the anti-aging community. Studies came out showing no connection to increased cancer risk, and as long as long bones and internal organs are not affected, many physicians are pushing for a higher doseage. That max doseage is around 3iu/daily. Have an appt with my physician soon. Will check with him if anything new.

It's generic but tested good by some very credible sources. I'm going to start with 2iu and go drone there. I'll update here every so often

So you are going to take someone else's word for it? You do know a GH serum test is only $50? Why guys will buy generic GH and not test it is beyond me. Follow that up by a IGF test in a few weeks then you will really know how good it is working.

So you are going to take someone else's word for it? You do know a GH serum test is only $50? Why guys will buy generic GH and not test it is beyond me. Follow that up by a IGF test in a few weeks then you will really know how good it is working.
^^^this. I gave up on the thread after reading that its just more generic who knows what gh.

credible sources yeah

I'm definitely going to get my blood work done once I'm a few weeks in. I just meant its not pharmaceutical grade but I did my homework on the source. I'm going to ramp up to about 4 iu and get tests a few weeks at 2iu and then again at 4

Thanks for the advice though because I only knew about the igf-1 test, not the serum. I'll look into that.

^^^this. I gave up on the thread after reading that its just more generic who knows what gh.

credible sources yeah

Point was that if levels are still decent it must be legit hgh. If slightly low may just be underdosed. I have never heard of anyone ever opening a bottle and weighing it. I certainly wouldn't throw it away.

I don't think GH is worth it under 3iu daily or 5/2, IMHO.

J6

Point was that if levels are still decent it must be legit hgh. If slightly low may just be underdosed. I have never heard of anyone ever opening a bottle and weighing it. I certainly wouldn't throw it away.
I suppose if both levels are high you can be fairly certain but detected in blood work and bioavailabilty are two different things from what i understand

My understanding is if IgF1 is high then it very bioavailable. What other way could you test for bioavailability? That is the only test I run with my physician.

I don't think GH is worth it under 3iu daily or 5/2, IMHO.

J6

For so-called anti-aging reasons it is for me. It keeps you leaner, have less joint pain, quicker recovery, and an overall sense of well-being.

My understanding is if IgF1 is high then it very bioavailable. What other way could you test for bioavailability? That is the only test I run with my physician.
Okay then what if half of what your taking is igf-lr3 and not gh at all?

For so-called anti-aging reasons it is for me. It keeps you leaner, have less joint pain, quicker recovery, and an overall sense of well-being.
that was a dumb comment by j6 or whatever. you will be screaming with gh with 2ius of pharma gh every day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws