over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Add Masteron or another to my TRT?

sdstealth

Registered
Background: I'm 32, 6'2", 200lbs, been on TRT for 2.5 years. Most recent blood level had TT at 720ng/dl and E2 at 14 with 1mg/week of Adex. That's with 120mg/week of T-cyp.

When I first started treatment in 2012, my doc put me on a trial of Androgel. I experienced an immediate and potent boost in mood: I was far happier than I had been in years, felt amazing in the gym, etc. However, the ED that motivated me to get checked out in the first place did not resolve itself, and the Androgel did not raise my TT enough (only got to mid-300s, up from low 200s). Ultimately I've been on EOD shots for 2 years. Even though the ED and other issues have resolved, that positive mood boost has not returned. It disappeared after going on shots.

I've recently been reading about the role that DHT plays in mood/overall sense of well-being, and I've been thinking about whether the Androgel raised my DHT and whether that was why my mood was so great.

Since Androgel is absurdly expensive (and my insurance won't cover both my shots and that), I've been considering using Masteron, as a DHT derivative, to see if I can recapture some of that positive feeling. Has anyone here had experience with Masteron + Test? What other options do I have for regaining some of the mental benefits of that early treatment while still keeping the other benefits? Are there options besides Masteron I should consider?

Thanks!

Test Cyp and Enanthate are kings for HRT, personally I haven't heard of Masteron being used by TRT doctors

Masterone is not prescribed by Dr.'s in the US. Androgel by itself can elevate DHT levels significantly. Have you had your DHT levels checked. while on androgel years ago mine were 3x the top of the range.

I wish it was prescribed. I take it anyway at 100/wk with my trt. Works so much better than the androgel did for me. The androgen dose increase the dht, but didn't really make a noticeable difference in my overall feeling. Didn't want to take proviron year round with my trt. So I had been reading of guys having good results with the mast on trt and still having good labs. Waiting to see how my bloodwork looks with the added mast. I love the way i feel. Energy is great, libido is super high but not out of control like on cycle, Bloat is gone. Even on a low dose I Love this stuff.
Hope my labs look good.

I tried 150 test and 100 tren but the tren made me break out bad even at that dose. I'll be trying mast instead as soon as it arrives

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear