over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I do my own....

Big_Duke

Registered
Alright guys so I do my own trt. I use 250mg/wk test-e and I take in about 5g DAA in addition to that. Im going to be getting bloodwork around January time frame, just works out with when I'll have the cash and I need to get work done around then for an athletic license I maintain.

Wondering, to be on the safe side, should I toss in an anti estrogen or anything? I never have before but I have nolva laying around.

Well first off your not on TRT at that dose. You are basically running a low steroid cycle. Most true TRT dosages are in the 100 mg ew to 200mg ew at the most. My doc has me on 200mg ew but told me if i quit working out he will drop it to 100 mg ew. I don't know of anyone that is on true Dr prescribed try that is prescribed 250 mg ew.

With that being said, you can't just blindly throw in some anti e's if you don't need them. if you start showing signs of higher estrogen then yes by all means you can use them.

Anti E's are the most misunderstood and misused drugs in this sport. Personally for me, my estrogen is within range but from time to time i will get some gyno. SO in those times, since my estrogen is fine and i really don't need to lower that any more i just need to combat the gyno, we will throw in some Nolva until the gyno subsides.

Basically listen to your body and only use what you absolutely need. Also look at lowering the test to 200 if you want true TRT. You wont notice much by dropping it to 200 but the side effects could stay away at lower dosages.

Just my 2 cents.

I do my own for financial reasons and I just get blood tests often to monitor my levels. If you get out of range, just ask. There are a lot of very helpful people here.

Well first off your not on TRT at that dose. You are basically running a low steroid cycle. Most true TRT dosages are in the 100 mg ew to 200mg ew at the most. My doc has me on 200mg ew but told me if i quit working out he will drop it to 100 mg ew. I don't know of anyone that is on true Dr prescribed try that is prescribed 250 mg ew.

With that being said, you can't just blindly throw in some anti e's if you don't need them. if you start showing signs of higher estrogen then yes by all means you can use them.

Anti E's are the most misunderstood and misused drugs in this sport. Personally for me, my estrogen is within range but from time to time i will get some gyno. SO in those times, since my estrogen is fine and i really don't need to lower that any more i just need to combat the gyno, we will throw in some Nolva until the gyno subsides.

Basically listen to your body and only use what you absolutely need. Also look at lowering the test to 200 if you want true TRT. You wont notice much by dropping it to 200 but the side effects could stay away at lower dosages.

Just my 2 cents.

Good advice!

Just my 2 cents.

Prescribed TRT had me on 100 to 150mg per week and not higher than that.. 250 is a low test cycle for sure and probably your test levels will be in the upper range for sure. Now grant it that maybe an anti e would be a good thing to keeps things balance but it may not be needed depending on what your body needs

I feel fine without. I'm using some t3 and clen right now. Going to get bloods done a few weeks after Im done with with clen and t3.

I feel fine without. I'm using some t3 and clen right now. Going to get bloods done a few weeks after Im done with with clen and t3.

Your best bet is to get bloods done on exactly what you are running now. This will tell you the story if you need an AI or not, and how high your test levels are. If you find you have high estrogen even with no sides, you should still take an AI, since above normal levels of Estrogen in Men can cause many problems. When you get your labs back, you test is probably going to be high if your UGL is not under dosed. You will most likely have to cut back on your Test because long periods of time at those high levels can cause many problems.

If you do cut back on your Test, you may find you will not even need an AI, different people are different though.

Hmm thank you. Yeah I need bloods done so I guess I'll get them sooner. I need to get into the habit of doing it regularly.

I'm on Dr prescribed TRT at 200mg/wk & I had labs done a few weeks ago. My estradiol was in the mid 80's, Dr wasn't concerned 😒 but I was so I started taking 12.5mg exemestane daily. The only way to tell is labs... Which I'll have to get again in about another 2 weeks to see where the estrogen is at...(at a independent lab)

I did similar when I started: 200 ew. I felt great for about a year, but on my second blood test, a couple of things were a bit "unhealthy", not drastic, but less than desirable. My BP was also the worst it had ever been (though still not terrible). Went down to 150, which seems to be the best compromise for me

I'm on Dr prescribed TRT at 200mg/wk & I had labs done a few weeks ago. My estradiol was in the mid 80's, Dr wasn't concerned 😒 but I was so I started taking 12.5mg exemestane daily. The only way to tell is labs... Which I'll have to get again in about another 2 weeks to see where the estrogen is at...(at a independent lab)

Wow!! I would find a new doctor because the normal reference range for estradiol in men is between 10-40 pg/ml. Your doctor is nuts if he wasnt concerned about you double the normal value of E2 on your labs. Too much estrogen can cause all kinds of problems for a male. Libido issues, edema issues, gynecomastia issues, increased risk for prostate cancer..etc..etc...etc...
Arimidex 0.5mg 3 times a week is the usual dose for men on prescribed TRT from the docs i deal with. Keeps estrogen in check for sure.

I was prescribed 300mg/wk of cyp by one of these online anti aging docs.
But I agree, thats nothing but a low dose cycle. I no longer use him.
He was fine with my total test at 3300. All the big guys use him.
Local doc seems to favor 130-150/wk.
As far as my TRT dose goes, I'm at 130. However, I recently added 100 Mast with it. Even that low dose of mast makes a world of a difference. I mean night and day. Going to monitor blood work and see if its safe to keep the mast year round at the low dose..

Wow!! I would find a new doctor because the normal reference range for estradiol in men is between 10-40 pg/ml. Your doctor is nuts if he wasnt concerned about you double the normal value of E2 on your labs. Too much estrogen can cause all kinds of problems for a male. Libido issues, edema issues, gynecomastia issues, increased risk for prostate cancer..etc..etc...etc...
Arimidex 0.5mg 3 times a week is the usual dose for men on prescribed TRT from the docs i deal with. Keeps estrogen in check for sure.

Just be cautious, I was prescribed the same amount of Adex as you mentioned, it crashed my E2 levels. I started getting my own blood work and noticed I barely need an AI. Many places prescribe this because they make money from it. 1.5mgs/week Adex is a little much for most people on TRT. Maybe you need it, but check with blood work.

80 estrogen isn't that high to worry, if anything it's best to take nothing and have alittle more estrogen than to pump shit into your body.

It takes estrogen to build muscle, and there is alot if researh stating that, who wouldn't want to maximize growth while on even trt?
I know I do considering I usually run 175-200 a week most the year.

Now obviously 3-4x your normal range would prolly become and issue.

Just be cautious, I was prescribed the same amount of Adex as you mentioned, it crashed my E2 levels. I started getting my own blood work and noticed I barely need an AI. Many places prescribe this because they make money from it. 1.5mgs/week Adex is a little much for most people on TRT. Maybe you need it, but check with blood work.

Exactly, i don't disagree with your assessment at all. I think it is definitely dependent on each individual and their own specific blood work. For me, i am extremely sensitive to E2 and it messes up my libido terribly bad if i was at 80 like listed above in the previous post. Additionally, about 1 mg a week of Arimidex keeps me in reference range on all my labwork so that just goes to show you that what works for one individuals anatomy may not work for another guy equally as well. As they say...."your mileage may vary".

80 estrogen isn't that high to worry, if anything it's best to take nothing and have alittle more estrogen than to pump shit into your body.

It takes estrogen to build muscle, and there is alot if researh stating that, who wouldn't want to maximize growth while on even trt?
I know I do considering I usually run 175-200 a week most the year.

Now obviously 3-4x your normal range would prolly become and issue.

Unless of course you start to notice negative sides like edema, libido issues, hypersensitivity in nipple area which could indicate the start of gynecomastia. See my post above about the difference in each individuals response to same meds and dosages. it is highly dependent on each individual and what works out best for you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131