over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood work results

chgolatin2

Registered
Testosterone total 383 (250-1100 ng/dl) range
Free Testosterone 60.9 (35.0-155.0) range

I would like to feel like I am 21 again :banghead: so recommendations would be greatly appreciated. I would like to be up in the 800 to 1000 range

Well, I hit my 40's and life is not the same anymore :mad: in my younger years I did plenty of cycles with all sorts of gear and now, well, my gonads are not producing what they need to produce.

What kind of protocol would be ideal or suggested?

Much appreciated! Thanks

Last edited:
many Dr.'s especially urologists will prescribe for the range you are in. and that is a good place to start. have you had any other testing done? if you are planning on going it alone for true TRT you could start with 100mg/week, then get tested a few weeks later before your next shot to see where you are at then adjust from there. and no you will never be 20 again, but i wouldn't want to be.

So if I have a 250mg bottle to figure out 100mg would be less than half ML give or take, Also, every 7 days or 5? Damn I feel like a newbie all over again

So if I have a 250mg bottle to figure out 100mg would be less than half ML give or take, Also, every 7 days or 5? Damn I feel like a newbie all over again
0.4 ml would be 100mg, easiest to measure with a 1ml syringe or slin pin.

I would start with at least .5ml of what you have, a little over 100mgs. I was prescribed 200mgs/week, right now on 100mgs/week because I am overseas and cannot get anymore Test for now, so I am saving it. I'll tell you I notice a huge difference, 200mgs/week is much better for me.

If I were you, I would break it up in two shots, say Monday and Thursday. This helped me keep my Estrogen levels within range and no real need for an AI.

It sounds like you are self prescribing, so it will be a little crap shoot until you get bloods and determine how accurate your source is on concentration. If your source overdoses, you could pin 200mgs and be way over where you need to be, of course opposite if he under doses.

Also, I found it easiest just to use a slin pin and pin my quads, pinning glutes all the time just gets old for me. No blood, and no soreness after the first few times.

200 mgs a week you will feel 20 again for sure if your test is real and dosed right.

I'm 30 on 200 a week and feel better than ever before. My total test last was in the 800s. I feel like its a good number to run.

I would start with at least .5ml of what you have, a little over 100mgs. I was prescribed 200mgs/week, right now on 100mgs/week because I am overseas and cannot get anymore Test for now, so I am saving it. I'll tell you I notice a huge difference, 200mgs/week is much better for me.

If I were you, I would break it up in two shots, say Monday and Thursday. This helped me keep my Estrogen levels within range and no real need for an AI.

It sounds like you are self prescribing, so it will be a little crap shoot until you get bloods and determine how accurate your source is on concentration. If your source overdoses, you could pin 200mgs and be way over where you need to be, of course opposite if he under doses.

Also, I found it easiest just to use a slin pin and pin my quads, pinning glutes all the time just gets old for me. No blood, and no soreness after the first few times.
Follow his advice and adjust from there. Thats a thorough explanation to accomplish what you are trying to do.

Do 10 ius in a slin pin Mon,Tue,Thur,Fri.will be 100 mg and also stop need for an AI.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131