over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hcg only, never felt so good...

cashrolling

Registered
Ok, been on trt for a long time, i try every combination, test, test and hcg, test and clomid,.....and so on.... 3 months ago i wanted a break from test so i started an experiment. I only been injecting 150iu of hcg , twice a week, thats it. Ive never felt so good, estrogens in chek, libido perfect, and just a general good feeling. I didnt do any bloodwork, but i belive that such a low dose of only hcg is very safe and healthy in the long run. Im sure my test levels r not that high with such a low dose, buy hey, i feel really good ,and thats wht matter.....just sharing my experience.

id just stick with the low dose of test man. you can run a low dose permantly if you want around 200mg. Hcg i dont like that stuff.

200mg/week is a very high dosage for most men on TRT. and "normal" for some men is to NOT be in the upper part of the range. so if that works for you why not do it.

My trt dose is 90mg a week to be at perfect high range, veen doing that many years. But this low dose hcg feels better.

Im not sure how much water this holds, but ive read before that long term use of hcg can fry out the leydig cells in your testicles.

only at very hi dosages. at TRT dosages it is ok to use long term. i have been using it on a weekly level for over 10 years.

only at very hi dosages. at TRT dosages it is ok to use long term. i have been using it on a weekly level for over 10 years.

please share your dosing and dosing schedule.

thanks!

250 i.u.'s on days 5 and 6 while on the TRT. then inject on the 7th day.

I have run hcg by itself also. My natty was low on it at around 200 but I felt ok on it. Hows ur training?

I know a jacked up anti aging dr and he told me he runs 100iu of hcg every day, no test. He says this puts his test levels at about 800.

Some doc wrote me a prescription but I never filled it cause everyone on here told me not to run it by itself! So its working good? Any vets vouch for this?

Some doc wrote me a prescription but I never filled it cause everyone on here told me not to run it by itself! So its working good? Any vets vouch for this?

i know of a few people that use HCG as a stand alone. but most are happier with T.

If i ever come off of hormone replacement therapy for a break i might give this a go and see how it works out. Would like to see how my test levels would do on this protocol and see how i would feel.

I was just reading about something like this. At least there is an alternative to taking test forever after starting HRT. Your hormone balance may be better since you are mimicking LH and you nuts are producing the real deal.

hmmm, i might have to give this a try.

What im planning on doing if my hematocrit isnt fixed soon, is lowering my test to about 40-60 mlgs per week and upping my hcg to copensate for the test im not pinning.... I usually do 100 mlg per week but if i up my hcg to 500-700 per week and only 2 shots of low dose test per week it is nice

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner