over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Test came back at 435, dr won't treat.

Tbird94

Newbies
My endo wants to retest in January, what are my options? This test was after coming off a cruise ( off for 3 months now ). I'm feeling run down. Can I go back on until then ( run prop or morning dbol to get by :-/? )
Thanks

Endos only care if you're within range, they don't care about how you feel. Fuck endos.

Why would he treat you? You are in normal ranges.

If you're a 70 year old retired man just riding around in a golf cart all day drinking margaritas you're within range, but if you're an otherwise healthy and active 30 year old who doesn't feel well then 435 is too low.

If you're a 70 year old retired man just riding around in a golf cart all day drinking margaritas you're within range, but if you're an otherwise healthy and active 30 year old who doesn't feel well then 435 is too low.

It's low but not considered to low. The range that must dr's use is 300-1000 ng/dl is considered in the normal range

do you look like a guy with low T. or do you look like a guy that has been using ....dare i say it "steroids" if so many dr.s aren't going to want to be treating you, when it seems obvious that your medical condition is self induced and you might be trying to just get a script. that said i have found Urologist to be much more lenient in the matter.

Mine came back under 200 and a trt clinic refused to treat me because I hadn't turned 40 yet. I just decided to do it on my own.

lol
brother, i was at 296 and they refused treatment
get on 1amp of pharm t a week , endocrinologists don't give a crap about you

Plenty of sponsors on hear that will treat you:D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm 39, I don't know how I got this old dang it. My test scores are due to usage an being off now, I feel tired an old. I'm trying to do things heathy. Getting my blood pressure undercontrol also. Think I can go back on an still bring my scores down below 400 in January? Or should I just go back on ( I have more then plenty of test e ). Just trying to weigh my options. Thank you for the responses!

Im wondering IF some might be going about this whole endo thing the wrong way:

I got e referral and whet in and flat out explained the sides i was having, and i had been on test thru a clinic for about 6 years and then switched to a local doc due to costs 1-2 years ago, then explained to her i am on 100 mlg test Watson per week, and she was excited because she said their max per week is 100 mlg, i explained to her i did my own shot at home for ever and she wants to see where i sit while being on test at 100 mlg per week w/ no hcg etc.... She asked if id take anastrozole, and we had a good talk,

I think if most were to go in and explain to them they have already been on doc prescribed test for a certain amount of time, and they dont ask u to stop to see where ur low levels r, then u guys will be fine,,,, OR maybe i just got lucky??

And my lowest ive been has been 285, and highest low has been 377 and im in my upper 30's....

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Last edited:
It's low but not considered to low. The range that must dr's use is 300-1000 ng/dl is considered in the normal range

Just thinking about it logically here, have you ever wondered how one guy can have less than 1/3 the test level of another and both still be considered within the normal range? It's because those numbers range from males over the age of 85 to young studs in their late teens/early 20's. We know testosterone levels decline with age. It doesn't take a phd to realize that if an otherwise healthy 30 year old is experiencing signs of low T and has the test level of an average 70 year old then trt is the way to go. There's this irrational fear based in ignorance about trt/hrt and it's infuriating when you consider how quick doctors are to throw around antidepressants and anti-anxiety medications which they know just as little about and one could make the argument are far more dangerous drugs. Sorry for the rant it's not directed at you, just a general vent of frustration.

my understanding is that labs throw out the top and bottom 2.5% and the 95% in the middle is called normal. that can also be adjusted for age depending on the lab.

Just thinking about it logically here, have you ever wondered how one guy can have less than 1/3 the test level of another and both still be considered within the normal range? It's because those numbers range from males over the age of 85 to young studs in their late teens/early 20's. We know testosterone levels decline with age. It doesn't take a phd to realize that if an otherwise healthy 30 year old is experiencing signs of low T and has the test level of an average 70 year old then trt is the way to go. There's this irrational fear based in ignorance about trt/hrt and it's infuriating when you consider how quick doctors are to throw around antidepressants and anti-anxiety medications which they know just as little about and one could make the argument are far more dangerous drugs. Sorry for the rant it's not directed at you, just a general vent of frustration.

Just to be clear I was not saying I agree with the ranges. I was only stating that's what most dr's will base there decision on to either treat or not treat

Endos only care if you're within range, they don't care about how you feel. Fuck endos.

Agreed. Ive been to 2 endos in the last 3 or 4 yrs. Scores were 400 both times, and each basically kicked me outa their offices. They didn't wana even hear about the problems Ive been having for years. One endo I begged her to treat my symptoms rather than locking in on my scores. Nope. I even went to a functional medicine doctor who supposedly specializes in Lyme disease., figuring Id get a bit of understanding. My t score came back at 180(this time I was sure to get blood taken in the afternoon...lol) Well, 5 months later and still no program including test...she wanted me to try every herb in the book first, which coincidentally is very expensive. I finally had enough of the bs, told the dr my thoughts, and never went back. I guess my point is sometimes we have to be prepared to take matters into our own hand.

I think that I may have to self medicate until I can get my test back to a normal 30 year old range. An ideas how much I should start at? I Will be getting regular blood tests an monitoring my health. I'm thinking of trying 150mg of test e a week or try the daily test e sub q injections. What works best ? An how long should I wait for my first blood test to see where I'm at ?

Most trt dr's will start you at 100 mg ew or 200 mg eow. Blood work is key to determine your trt dose and the way you feel

you think you're bad?
i was 18 and had 296 test
has nothing to do with age sometimes

at 22 years old I said hell with the endocrinologist and did it myself
i tested my testosterone on the first 3-4 weeks and 1 pharm amp a week puts me a little over (1,496) so I had to readjust to take 0.8cc of it which is 200mg. This put me within normal limits(900ish). everybody is different though

it takes 150 to put me medium-normal and 200 to put me high-normal
i think 150 IM per week is a good start

if you have real dosed T, you will see your blood results be much higher within the first week. just do 2-3 shots a week imo. i do 1 shot for TRT because I use pharmaceutical amps so it's a one time thing.

Last edited:

Great rant. Agreed

I felt like crap at the same range the OP is at, a number of tests were unable to find the root cause.
I also was knocked back by my doctor and an endo due to my #s. An online clinic is where I ended up and life is much better now.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws