over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dad got on trt couple ?'s

CanYaDigIt

Newbies
So I finally convinced my 52 year old father to get on trt. The Low T center started him off as a "100 guy" but after drawing bloods free test barely moved, so they made him a "180 guy". Im guessing they are referring to mg/week, but wanted to know if anybody had heard the docs refer to it this way? Also, if anyone struggles with keeping Free test high, what have been your solutions? Is proviron, nolva, and AIs the only real tools we have?

if your father wants true TRT then let the Dr. handle it. is sounds like she is using the protocol that is normal for her. Dr.'s usual do things how they are used to doing them, it rarely is individualized.

Zinc is a natural aromatase inhibitor. At proper dosage it can be taken safely with any treatment that they give him.

TRT since 2009, 53 I like Proviron, DIM. I am prescribed 200 mg of CYP per month, but I tweaked it to more like 150 MG a week. I throw in Suspension, Prop, Masteron and Tren on occasion, a few orals dbol and anadrol if I want to get bigger. Its like a never ending cycle. Also, 250 ius of HCG 1 or 2 times a week. I also get bloodwork 2x a year and donate at the red cross every 8 weeks.

Does your dad like it?

"100 guy" and "180 gut" sound a bit gimmicky.
If 180mg is it 1x/wk or e10days?
I take .5mg Anastrozole 24 hrs after cyp IM injection 1x/wk, then 25mg zinc for 5 days after that.

Everyone's E2 response is different, some guys inject 2x/wk and have no issues w/o and AI. Blood work every 3 month or less for me.

I've been on TRT since October of 2000. (automobile accident and pituitary/nerve damage)

Here's my experience:

• The doctors will move ridiculously slow in getting levels elevated into the "normal range".
  • "Normal range" varies from Doctor to Doctor. for some, in the 300's is fine, others, who know what they are doing, look to keep someone in the 450-650 range.
  • Most ranges are huge with under 300 being low and over 800-900 being too high.
  • Let him work with the doctor, but HE has to push this if he still feels bad. I had to switch doctors because the first one was too cautious and never got me into the mid normal range. I am RIGHT NOW, on 300mg/week just to stay in the mid 500 range on my semi yearly bloodwork.
  • He should not need any kind of aromtase inhibitors if he stay on a dosage that gets him into the normal range, they can actually supress levels in some people. I haven't taken any for over 10 years.
  • Blood testosterone levels in someone who does not make their own will FALL the more someone exercises. IE.. the body 'uses it up'. My levels will be in the 400 range if I'm at the gym 4-6 days per week, and can climb to the 800 range if I only go 2 days/wk. I've seen this over and over for many years, so I ramp up my damn workouts before I get bloodwork.
Once his levels hit the normal range, he will sleep better, feel better, think better, etc..

good luck

Feel fee to pm me if there are any specific questions, chances are, I've been there.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner