over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

29 yo , is TRT really my only option?

cnock

Registered
Little background im 29 yo starting juice at 23 cycled on and off till about 25 and then blasted and cruised from 25 to 29. Ive been off for 3 months now ran all appropriate pct hoping my body would recover. I have done 3 blood draws by the doc first testosterone level came back at 220, second 69 and third 52. FSH and LH are also about a third of what they should be. Doc has prescribed me TRT as my levels are obviously really low. Is this really the best option for me at my age? I worry of the sides and we are trying to get pregnant and i know TRT lowers those chances. It sucks because my sex drive is almost non existent now and i have gone from having no problems with erections to having to take ED pills every time now. Has anyone had success bringing their numbers from as low as mine to a normal range?

Last edited:
I'm sure you will get a lot of responses on how to get it back up to normal levels without HRT but I can't imagine your done useing. I also started early around 21 years old....now I am 50. I struggled for years inbetween cycles with libido issues and ED.....sucks. I told my son if you chose to use PEDS plan on useing them for the rest of your life because you will never feel the same. Sides from HRT therapy are not as big of a problem as sides from low testerone......plus you get a blood test every 6 months to monitor your health. My suggestion is to stay on HRT and add a little proviron......that always solves my ED and libido issues in under 3 weeks.

Honestly if i could get my levels back to normal i would walk it from PEDs for good. I have done the 250 plus pounds with abs thing and have no intentions of trying to build a bodybuiding lifestyle anymore. I have read about studies using clomid and hcg to help recover and those guys went from low 200s to 600 range but im sitting at 50ng/dl right now which is consideribly low especially at my age. Am i honestly to far gone to come back without TRT?

That is hard to answer without knowing your history. Did you just come off a cycle recently? How long where you on your cycle? What amount? See, hard to answer your question.

came off 3months ago. Average test dose on blast was 600 cruise was at 250. Was a long blast cycle last time about 7mnths. Blast cycles were almost always test and tren. Tren usualy 300-500mg.

I don't get what you're asking or worrying about. You're seeing a doctor, guys on here ask these questions because they can't or don't want to see one.

You only ran PCT for 3 months. For someone who has been on as long as you, i've read, typically, 6 months of clomid is necessary. But we all recover differently.

Your dr is putting you on TRT..ok..? Your test is tanked, so they're going to bring them back into normal ranges.

LH & FSH, if you tell your doc you are trying to conceive, you'll be prescribed HCG + HMG.

Why are you worried about sides from TRT? You stayed on from 23-29.

3 months is very little time to recover from all these years of use you need more time and then get tested. I would stay at least 6 months off and then test to see how things are going...you body needs more time to recover.

Hey man, TRT isn't so bad. I'm also 29 and on TRT and love it. Better to have safe healthy levels at 800-1000 than low test. I don't mind the weekly pins. I look at shaving as more of a pain in the ass than that.

What did your pct look like?

Id say use hcg, and an AI for a month, then some clomid and nolva for another month atleast, maybe two.

some of the studies i have seen over the years show it is not unusual to take up to 6 months for T levels to get back to a decent "normal" level. so you may need to stop everything and see what happens.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws